PDA

View Full Version : RP stoies: ANIMATED!

Dude6252000
01-28-2003, 12:05 AM
Well, I haven't been able to make many fun ganis lately, like, movie ganis. And I came up with an idea. I'll animate your RP stories. Rules, for it, though:
Must be a serious and good RP story, WORTH animating, not "omg i land on island booyah im here".
You must get your character's attributes and head and stuff, like the body filename, and the head number, and what your body looks like.
RP STORIES ONLY. No graal lifetime stories.
Must be something POSSIBLE. No "OMG I WANT HEAD GROW TO BE SIZE OF SCREEN THEN THE HEAD SCREAMS 'THIS IS MY STORY LOLOL'" or something lame like that, which isn't possible yet, unless I learn how to gani script.
Final rule: Send RP stories and stuff (Filesnames, etc) to [email protected] -- OR -- Just post here. Or contact me on AIM. Kthx.

LOA--Paul
01-28-2003, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by Dude6252000

RP STORIES ONLY. No graal lifetime stories.

Not sure exactly what you mean by this, you want a story of an event.. and not our character RP story or what?

Dude6252000
01-28-2003, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by LOA--Paul

Not sure exactly what you mean by this, you want a story of an event.. and not our character RP story or what?
I mean, like, not how you went to Unholy Nation for a year and PKed everyone, the story behind your RP character.

LOA--Paul
01-28-2003, 05:19 AM
Here's mine
I feel like chagning parts of it because it may conflict with certain dates and such, if anyone can verify if it does conflict or not please tell me so I can edit it. Here is Sebastion Aquataine

Name: Sebastion Aquataine
Period of Birth: about 27 years before the creation of the Zormite Navy
Character Points, Skills, and Traits: Honorable and Strategic, a very conservative military man, Sebastion is a skilled helmsman and good with ship battle placement.

How I loathe my childhood... the putrid stench of the ships hauling the dead bodies of the feared invading bomies and the corpses of the humans who battled them was all around me. I was born on a converted early model Freighter Transport ship that hauled men from The Crescent Island and back. In those days the isles were the hub of the military and the Pirate's escape point. The ships were known as coffin ships. They brought bomies back for the alchemists to examine and men back for ceremonial burials or burnings.

In my teens I was drafted as a Cannoneer to shell Ground Zero, which the leaders believed would discourage any more bomies form coming out. In reality, we stirred up a hornets nest and led to the problem today. As I was preparing the daily order of ammunition I was approached by a hooded man, who I later found out to be a cleric of Ogma. I was convinced to follow our deity and fight for Ogma after speaking with him.

After years of service the Unified Graalian Empire crumbled and I was conscripted into the Zormite Army. At the creation of the Zormite Navy in the Archigos Hall, I became the Vice Admiral under David E'Kieron, who was later demoted, making me, Sebastion Aquataine, the Admiral of the Zormitian Naval Forces.

Dude6252000
01-28-2003, 05:20 AM
Ahem..I need the filenames/looks of your character o_O
Good story, btw.

LOA--Paul
01-28-2003, 05:25 AM
oh yeah
Thanks btw

khairs15.png
kmbody111.png
naginata0.png
klegs11.png
kmarms117.png

If you want to see my character put together in the editor here is the script

// Graal2002 NPC by Stefan Knorr
if (created) {
// Initialize the attributes
showcharacter;
setcharprop #3,khead27.png;
setcharprop #C0,orange;
setcharprop #C1,white;
setcharprop #C2,blue;
setcharprop #C3,red;
setcharprop #C4,black;
setcharprop #C5,black;
setcharprop #C6,white;
setcharprop #C7,white;
setcharprop #n,Admiral Sebastion Aquataine (Zormite);
setcharprop #c,;
setcharprop #1,sword1.png;
setcharprop #2,shield1.png;
setcharprop #8,kmbody111.png;
setcharprop #P(1),khairs15.png;
setcharprop #P(3),naginata0.png;
setcharprop #P(4),bshield5.png;
setcharprop #P(5),klegs11.png;
setcharprop #P(6),kmarms117.png;
setcharprop #P(9),0,98.5507246;
dir = 2;
setcharani human2_naginata_idle,;
ap = 100;
x = 31.23466;
y = 13.58125;
}

feivel
01-29-2003, 07:11 AM
I might make a story up for a character and submit it to you hehe, but I made the graphic for his helmet, but ya know last time i even showed graal staff a graphic I made and asked if it could be uploaded it for a kingdom helmet, i was told that by even posting it here it became their property, and they used it for something else. So i cant post it here, so i might send it to you or something.

Dude6252000
01-30-2003, 02:14 AM
Rakky, or whoever's on LOA--Paul, I'm about halfway done, give me a day or two, I've been busy :x

LOA--Paul
01-31-2003, 04:12 AM
Sounds cool
and Rak/Sebastion Aquataine = Same person
Sebastion is just my name on Kingdoms

GoZelda
01-31-2003, 04:43 PM
Okay, i'm posting my RP story, too:

Name:Cyrin Cyrigorn Cyrilin
Date of Birth:The day Bakugun was overran by Dustari and Pirates
Character/Appearance:Normal-sized, light-blue almost glowing hair, likes water, but very easily getting angry.

Okay, here is my story... When the Dustari forces invaded his village, his mother, who was pregnant of him, jumped on a enemy boat and tryed to sail away. The boat was shot down but she jumped overboard. She died, but her baby came out her belly.But, before she died, she managed to reach to coast and the baby was saved.

He was found by a veteran from Forest, who brought him to the main island. The man teached him about Melee Weapons and the Gods. The man had a very fiery character and worshipped Balor, thus Cyrin did the same. Later, the man died, and Cyrin joined Forest. He got attacked by a Samurai, and he recognized the old uniforms. He didn't thought of defending and almost died. He managed to get some herbs and survived.

His life continued on, but he growed stronger every day. He meeted a man named Heyo Mystichi. He was a merchant and a priest, too. He gave him some things for his shop, and got back to his old life.

Now, he has joined the navy of Samurai and become a quite powerful priest. But what has fate thought up for him?

Body:kmabody104.png (Silver Plate Mail) or
kmbody111.png
Head: khead12.png
Hair:khairs18.png
Hat: khat16.png
Arms:kfarms103.png
legs:klegs10.png
Weapon:naginata0.png
Wand:g2k2wand0.png

Dude6252000
02-01-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by GoZelda
*blip*
Um. Two things.
One: Astri and Pirates overan Bakugun.
Two: I've been lazy, I still haven't finished Rakky's story yet x.x Give me time. I've been lazy and busy, and this weekend, I'll only be on for a couple of hours.
So do you want me to switch Dustari to Astri in the story?

GoZelda
02-01-2003, 12:58 PM
Ya, switch it :-/ Mm, must've read the wrong thing x.x

Kaiser2
02-16-2003, 01:51 AM
I'll write my RP story here, but it's long...7 pages to be exact...just gimme time to convert it into a word proccesor from paper.

MilkyWay0016
02-21-2003, 12:16 AM
Cyrin, if you are going to make an RP story please don't make other kingdoms bad with stuff they didn't even do. Saying your pregant mother was killed by a dustarian is hardly fair, becuase obviousally that never happened.

zell12
02-21-2003, 02:16 AM
Neither did anything else in his, yours or anyones story. You are taking on the role of another person you create, and make his story.

MilkyWay0016
02-21-2003, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by zell12
Neither did anything else in his, yours or anyones story. You are taking on the role of another person you create, and make his story.

Yes, but my point is that you shouldn't make other people's storys for them. I doubt you would be very happy if I wrote:

Arwen was a girl growing up in a happy village when Zell came and killed her parents and everyone and even her little puppy then he left laughing and spit on her dead parent's bodies... So now she's in Dustari becuase she wants revenge!

Or something.

Kaiser2
02-25-2003, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by MilkyWay0016

Yes, but my point is that you shouldn't make other people's storys for them. I doubt you would be very happy if I wrote:

Arwen was a girl growing up in a happy village when Zell came and killed her parents and everyone and even her little puppy then he left laughing and spit on her dead parent's bodies... So now she's in Dustari becuase she wants revenge!

Or something.

Despite how morbid that is, I agree.

Dude6252000
03-07-2003, 03:51 AM
People, sorry, but this "service" type thingy is being shut down. Because,
1. I switched computers, sold my other one, and I forgot to transfer the files I didn't send yet @[email protected];
2. I'm lazy.
And I would delete this thread, but it's past the hour limit before it's undeletable. So, if a mod could delete this, yay.

LOA--Paul
03-07-2003, 07:11 AM
Yar... ;P

(You didnt start it, I know it.. haha )

Dude6252000
03-08-2003, 05:01 AM
Yar... ;P

(You didnt start it, I know it.. haha )
I actually did, believe it or not ;D And I finished it. I just was lazy to send it to you. :|

LOA--Paul
03-08-2003, 10:10 PM
omg send!

Dude6252000
03-14-2003, 05:00 AM
omg send!
1. I switched computers, sold my other one, and I forgot to transfer the files I didn't send yet @[email protected];

Too late. ;x