PDA

View Full Version : Peace

Brad
01-26-2003, 06:29 PM
I quit today since minister of state scammed me. Windstar = only general now. LATERZ

Oh, and the way the Prince anu dumb**** sees it, I can't get my ring back since I left Dustari. Great rulez broz

Dude6252000
01-26-2003, 07:43 PM
Brado, if that guy gets removed for scamming or something, would you come back? :(

Brad
01-26-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Dude6252000
Brado, if that guy gets removed for scamming or something, would you come back? :(

He wont. He lied to larrien saying I scammed him the day before. I would never scam someone in the same kingdom as me, EVER. He ****ing kisses Larrien's ass. I don't care, let Dustari have ****ing *****s like anu and him in it.

Dude6252000
01-27-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Brad

He wont. He lied to larrien saying I scammed him the day before. I would never scam someone in the same kingdom as me, EVER. He ****ing kisses Larrien's ass. I don't care, let Dustari have ****ing *****s like anu and him in it.
o_o You shouldn't scam at all, Larrien is well, against all scamming.

Brad
01-27-2003, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Dude6252000

o_o You shouldn't scam at all, Larrien is well, against all scamming.

Me and porky scam mean ppl who are mean to us. I never scammed ***.

brock128
01-27-2003, 01:47 AM

Me and porky scam mean ppl who are mean to us. I never scammed ***.

Porky scammed me for no reason.

zell12
01-27-2003, 03:31 AM
anU quit because Chris killed him. Thank god for that.
And i'm sure that guy will be thrown out. What ring is it? If its the Blood ring I say we kill him.

Brad
01-27-2003, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by zell12
anU quit because Chris killed him. Thank god for that.
And i'm sure that guy will be thrown out. What ring is it? If its the Blood ring I say we kill him.

ROT. I am now super slow 2.333

I needed that ring to give me any speed. The guy won't be thrown out. He is Larrien's "aid".

brock128
01-27-2003, 02:40 PM

ROT. I am now super slow 2.333

I needed that ring to give me any speed. The guy won't be thrown out. He is Larrien's "aid".
2.333 isn't slow.

Stupid powergamers.

Zurkiba
01-27-2003, 04:56 PM
I trust Brad in this because he's a close friend. I believe this scammer should be beheaded no matter the rank

Brad
01-27-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Zurkiba
I trust Brad in this because he's a close friend. I believe this scammer should be beheaded no matter the rank

Wont be. Larrien don't care yo.

zell12
01-27-2003, 10:06 PM
If they ever go off peaceful, kill them alot. :)
I got 2.33 with my Rot and RoC + dex/str spell. x.x

Brad
01-27-2003, 10:24 PM
If they ever go off peaceful, kill them alot. :)
I got 2.33 with my Rot and RoC + dex/str spell. x.x

i got 2.5 with one ring, amulet, gauntlets, mithril, and bamboo

Dark-Dragoon
01-28-2003, 04:34 AM
It isn't often i agree with Zurkiba, but he is right. As is brad. And even porky, if he were to post, since he's pretty much on that side. (no offense.)
But really...Dustari is dead. Gone. No one wants to be in it. Once aftershock left...i mean, larrien is okay...but it just sorta got worse. Then arwen left. I left then, too. I suppose many people did. And then what? We have like, one chick in Dustari, and ANU is prince?! Why not Jeff!? I mean, Anu isn't exactly...a great..rp'er..guy..in general. He isn't someone i like being around. Another problem with Dustari is how we have WAY WAY too many ranks. We have tons of guys who are supposed to manage people that don't exist. Lots of Lords and Generals..when we have little Squires, Knights, and Workers. It doesn't work like it did in the real medival ages.
Whoa. Went off topic there. Well, i needed to get that out.
And Brad...i feel for you : (

Brad
01-28-2003, 05:29 AM
I was trying to make Dustari better, but I couldn't even remove an engineer once. Shows my great General power.

zell12
01-28-2003, 05:31 AM
Well, I suck. All Alchemists suck. I hate my class at later levels.

Brad
01-28-2003, 05:34 AM
Well, I suck. All Alchemists suck. I hate my class at later levels.

Oh, alchs suck.

Evil_Lord_Sparda
01-28-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Dark-Dragoon
It isn't often i agree with Zurkiba, but he is right. As is brad. And even porky, if he were to post, since he's pretty much on that side. (no offense.)
But really...Dustari is dead. Gone. No one wants to be in it. Once aftershock left...i mean, larrien is okay...but it just sorta got worse. Then arwen left. I left then, too. I suppose many people did. And then what? We have like, one chick in Dustari, and ANU is prince?! Why not Jeff!? I mean, Anu isn't exactly...a great..rp'er..guy..in general. He isn't someone i like being around. Another problem with Dustari is how we have WAY WAY too many ranks. We have tons of guys who are supposed to manage people that don't exist. Lots of Lords and Generals..when we have little Squires, Knights, and Workers. It doesn't work like it did in the real medival ages.

Jeff was offered the rank, but he wouldnt take it..

Larrien
01-29-2003, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by Dark-Dragoon

I am going to rebute quite a few points here. Look, I know that some of my past "choices" might have angered Dustarians, but I've got to say this before I say anything else.

You people complain, but you never do anything to help!

I've received many private messages about people wanting to join Dustari. You know, though, it's really funny that when Aftershock left everyone quit because they think Dustari has gone under and everything. Dustari hasn't gone under. We have 35-40 members (depending on who I keep removing who keep getting readded even though I've spoken against it), and we are usually very active on weekends. It's not our fault that Graal: Kingdoms is becoming relatively boring and power gaming. I was the one who posted many messages on the forums regarding the tag wipes. That is why many people quit. They don't listen and don't pay enough attention. Don't try saying no one wants to join Dustari. I get a lot of requests but turn down many because they are "newbies". Guy, I have not seen you on Graal Kingdoms in a long time, so I really would appreciate it if you don't make wild speculation and claims about things you have no knowledge of.

I am plain sick of people making accusations, making wild claims, calling me a "so-so" leader or a downright "bad" leader when those same people don't do anything to help Dustari. No, Guy, I am not simply referring to you, because if you think that, you're wrong. I'm referring to the whole population of Graal who seems to either "love" or "hate" me, depending on your stance on what I've been trying to do.

Referring to Jeff, I offered both him and Gryffon the post, but they declined.

Referring to Aramas, yes he scammed you, Brad. He does not suckup to me nor will he ever. He will not return the Ring of Thieves and short of removing him and letting his possible assets go elsewhere there is nothing I can do. I don't really know who is telling the truth, since Aramas lies and I know that Brad scams. I'd rather stay out of it. I do care, so don't make wild claims with little or no fact.

Larrien
01-29-2003, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Larrien

You people complain, but you never do anything to help!

Let me rephrase. Certain people have done certain things to help, and they continue to do so. Others claim they have "helped" even though they haven't, and there are even some who have quit over arguments over this.

Jeff
01-29-2003, 04:46 AM
The King is right.

He is doing all he can do, and frankly he is one of the best kings Dustari has ever had.

Dark-Dragoon
01-31-2003, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Larrien

Let me rephrase. Certain people have done certain things to help, and they continue to do so. Others claim they have "helped" even though they haven't, and there are even some who have quit over arguments over this.
Know what the problem is? Lords, Dukes, most everyone...can't. They can't do a single thing to help. They have no power on removing/adding , and no one listens to them. I did try my best. I tried organizing people, getting people to work together to build boats and conserve our supplies during wars. But no. It just doesn't work.

JrTerrorist
01-31-2003, 01:32 AM
Dustari doesnt seem to prove Authority to anyone but the Very high ranks.
(EG. THe King, Royalty, Admiral, General)

busyrobot
01-31-2003, 03:11 AM
Maybe the trouble you've had with organizing people has to do with the people you are trying to organize, and not the King.

I can recruit people. I am a Senator, and I rarely hear anyone in Dustari say, "can you recruit so and so?, I don't have the right and he wants to join"

I've been working on helping Dustari, and it's very tough, ranks, privilages or no privilages. Don't blame the King for that. Kingdom work is hard.

It is not for the faint of heart.

I challange anyone to say "I could have done such and such if not for the King".

What would you have done?
The Buck stops with King Larrien, we can whine about needing a bigger army, and I can recruit them myself personally. But... when you have the power to, you have to do it responsibly or the only people representing Dustari are all begging for coal.

Just remember that when the consequences occur, Larrien has to deal with them, period. We can talk about what should be, he has to deal with what is.

Brad
01-31-2003, 03:38 AM
Best king? What are you smoking?

JrTerrorist
02-02-2003, 10:39 AM
The wrong stuff :p