PDA

View Full Version : Some feedback and suggestions.

Soul-Blade
01-18-2003, 06:54 AM
Well, as most of you kingdom players know, new castles have been added. As you know, the castles need some detailing objects. This is why I have made this thread.

I would like to know what you guys would like in your castles - give me ideas for anything. Dustari has some statues - would you like more statues? If so, what kind?

Anything you would like to see, let it be said in this thread, and I will work on it.

Thank you for your cooperation =).

Rax
01-18-2003, 07:56 AM
Make some decoration items

Samurai:Make like alot of rare swords and weapons put up in walls and fish paintings and japanese literature
Dustari:Make staues like a knight on a horse or something
FOrest:statues craved from wood (make them like brown or soemthing)
Zormite:Make statues craved from ice
CP:Make alot of trash,booze,jewlery stolen goods gfx

Soul-Blade
01-18-2003, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Rax
Make some decoration items

Samurai:Make like alot of rare swords and weapons put up in walls and fish paintings and japanese literature
Dustari:Make staues like a knight on a horse or something
FOrest:statues craved from wood (make them like brown or soemthing)
Zormite:Make statues craved from ice
CP:Make alot of trash,booze,jewlery stolen goods gfx

Thanks, this is what I was talking about =). Appreciate the ideas.

Zurkiba
01-18-2003, 02:55 PM
A broken statue of King Erik Heimdal in Samurai, Forest, and Dustari :)

Like they knocked the head off or something.

Brad
01-18-2003, 05:42 PM
Dustari - A golden sword statue.
Zormite - A trident made out of some liquid blue..ice maybe like porky said.
Samurai - A curved blade..katana maybe? Made out of iron
Forest - Wood like porky said, maybe some type of wand just sitting straight up.
Pirates - A skull made out of a white type of silver.

Selzar
01-18-2003, 09:53 PM
Zormite- A steelish bluish graal cup but with blue fire lit on it. Like the one in dustari 2 cups going to the throne.

Samurai- i dont know lol

Pirates- I agree with the booze treasure stuff and all the gold on the floor. But also put skulls on the floor too:)

Dustari- Basically um Knight Statues but a better fasion then the ones we have now.

Forest- Possibly tree's or something.

I can hardly think x.x I just woke up lol

busyrobot
01-18-2003, 10:13 PM
I'm not the Royal Interior Decorator for Dustari but....

how about a nice long-thin carpet with the Dustari sword pattern on it,

a statue of King Charles I with dates of his reign

in an open hall area, a large map of the Dustari kingdom island set into the marble floor, with different color stone to create the coloration - like they do in some fancy places.

Soul-Blade
01-18-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Selzar

Dustari- Basically um Knight Statues but a better fasion then the ones we have now.

Better fasion...? (I know its a mispelling, I mean what does he mean by it? Could you explain this a little more?)

Thanks everything, great ideas. I will be working on these and try to get them inside the castles.

Selzar
01-19-2003, 01:20 AM
I mean like different armor and make them holding a sword.
Instead of the ones that we have now. The ones that are forgable in Kingdom Islands.

feivel
01-19-2003, 03:42 AM
Samurai
- suits of samurai armour
- paintings of trees and stuff
- gardens with ponds
- statues of Hiyoshi, Dashio, and Rahz
- plants

Zurkiba
01-19-2003, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by feivel
Samurai
- suits of samurai armour
- paintings of trees and stuff
- gardens with ponds
- statues of Hiyoshi, Dashio, and Rahz
- plants
You forgot the
-broken statues of Erik Heimdal

=x

Kinatt
01-21-2003, 07:01 PM
Instead of red carpet in the forest castle how about Green carpet and recolor things from red to green and have doors in the castle lead to the king queen and princes "houses" so they dont live outside thats so not roleplaying them living with commoners while they have a castle which they don't use? blah and make it so the king and queen can move stuff around in the castle! so they can decorate it themselves not the prince becasue they are always ignorant because they are young so they shouldn't be able to! and a barracks how about a barracks for guards n captains and rooms for generals or stuff and a royal pool where you can relax and a mess hall area where you can get food by the cooks and a royal jail. maybe a royal garden

Butz
01-21-2003, 11:42 PM
Hmmm, for things like Samurai and Dustari, you could check out designs that were used in actual castles and palaces. Dustari could have things like tapestries, and give it a medieval European feel. Samurai would have the traditional Eastern palace design. Now, I know there aren't any photographs from the time periods to which I'm referring, but there are most likely illustrations and drawings, and perhaps photographs of historic recreations. Just an idea though.

MilkyWay0016
01-23-2003, 12:25 AM
Just a comment - the castles are way to big =(
But some details that would be nice would be possibly little statues of all the old rulers :) Maybe I'm a little biased, being an old ruler myself, but I think having a hall of rulers would be sort of cool =)

Why not add some NPCs? I know you personally probably cannot do this, but that would be nice.
As for other details, you should add some wall tapestries

zell12
01-23-2003, 01:46 AM
Soul, add some more color and blending colors, not just changing the contrast of yellow, and using it everywhere. :( It hurts the eyes guy.

neomaximus2k2
01-24-2003, 12:12 AM
thanks to all for the ideas about the Forest land, i shall see what i can come up with

Brad
01-24-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by neomaximus2k2
thanks to all for the ideas about the Forest land, i shall see what i can come up with
And you are..?

LOA--Paul
01-24-2003, 02:35 AM
I think thats Neroth Maximus

neomaximus2k2
01-24-2003, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by LOA--Paul
I think thats Neroth Maximus

that is correct that is me, sorry i havn't had chance to sort out my signiture yet, LOA Paul how did you know my name?

LOA--Paul
01-24-2003, 04:42 AM
Your post in the crdits thread by geo

neomaximus2k2
01-24-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by LOA--Paul
Your post in the crdits thread by geo
.... LMAO well spoted

Kaiser2
02-16-2003, 01:43 AM
Samurai: suits of armor, and different sword racks on the walls.
Dustari: giant stone knight-looking statue things.
Forest: umm...not too sure about this...maybe potted plants? :p
Zormite: Giant Merman looking statues, or giant ice-tridents, like mentioned before.
Crescent Pirates: Maybe the giant cross-bone sails on the walls, and those other things mentioned before, maybe some pictures on the walls of successful naval battles of the CP.