PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for Zormite.

drewster63
01-15-2003, 03:18 AM
I think it would be cool if Zormite had its own mine, shops and if we had more sawmills by the boat making thingys that would be good. Oh and one last thing monsters I think that people should be able to kill monsters even if they are just shell bomys I jus think that would be cool. Please dont flame me that it should be in the suggestions cause i didnt know where to put it so theres my two cents.

LordZen
01-15-2003, 06:30 AM
eh many of those things have been suggested in the past

the reason that we dont see them yet on any kingdom isles is because Stefan is somewhat against having such things on the kingdom isles, he thinks it would be better if only Main had those things. We "could" get some monsters on Zormite but it would have to be unique and need a good reason.

Actually we have like 3 saw mills already hehe, and 2 boat making places which I think is enough.

LOA--Paul
01-15-2003, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by LordZen

Actually we have like 3 saw mills already hehe
:megaeek: :megaeek:
Where, besides that Kalimn one? *explodes

LordZen
01-15-2003, 07:11 AM
i was under the impression there was one somewhere to the west. o_O

LOA--Paul
01-16-2003, 02:14 AM
i was under the impression there was one somewhere to the west. o_O
Just the one way way up north, that's why everyone's been saying for another.
Unless it's hidden and no one can find it or something

LordZen
01-16-2003, 10:59 PM
what about the one near the shipyard? I thought that solved that problem.

LOA--Paul
01-17-2003, 02:26 AM
Wasn't aware that had been added :megaeek:

LordZen
01-17-2003, 03:18 AM
doh I thought it was you who showed me it..or was it Admiral Davy...

Locke_boy
01-17-2003, 03:35 AM
Monsters on Kingdom islands would be nice .. but you're right, there must be a good reason for them being there .. perhaps there could be a few straw wolves near the entrance to the dungeon ... ? .. they wandered too far? Heh, I dono. Just brainstorming..

LOA--Paul
01-17-2003, 06:28 AM
doh I thought it was you who showed me it..or was it Admiral Davy...
I know there's a ship building place there, but I havn't been able to locate a mill near it, I usually go up to kalimn, chop the wood, use unstick, and walk to the shipyard area and build the ship- takes a long time.

JrTerrorist
01-26-2003, 04:08 AM
We need a better ship bulding section in redril..

Sawmill and everything like west of bomboria.. >_>

Legondary_MyTH
01-26-2003, 08:50 PM
i think it would be nice if Zormite had Monsters like Zormite mosters only on zormite....and i think it would also be nice if stefan didnt make kingdom things like the swords and wands for money just like quest...we dont have many quest on g2k2 and i think kingdom quest would be fun and your rewards would be the sword or wand....my opinion. =D

GoZelda
02-04-2003, 07:56 PM
Maybe Sea Monsters should be added, that you can kill from your boat, if not they will come on the boat and you have to fight against them in that little area.