PDA

View Full Version : Zormite Blacklist

LordZen
01-11-2003, 11:31 PM
Well, people occasionally get removed from our Kingdom for various reasons. I have found recently that some people who were removed got re-added, by people with the ability to recruit, but maybe werent nessisarily aware of everybody who was removed and such. Anyways, we will use this thread as a reference from now on.

Only people who I list in this original post will officially be on the Blacklist (meaning they are banned from the kingdom). Before you recruit somebody, be sure you check this list. If there is people who I forgot or any updates that I need to be aware of or maybe comments and such, then post a reply. Thanks.

Blacklist:
Rax
Pith
Pamparia
Dragon-Lanzer
Giblin
Budda
nemesisX2
Selzar
Timothy728
KoriyakiBlade
Silent_P2P
Rydawg18
goers
Beowulf911
SetezGraal
azn_blunt
Shaman_King
asdfjklhello
LoStSuRfEr1
DenoriZakarum
MxPxPunk
Wonderboy_13
HoudiniMan
Spencer_Whalen

This post will be edited whenever the blacklist needs to be updated. Its your responsibility to check here for updates every so often.

Brad
01-11-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by LordZen
Well, people occasionally get removed from our Kingdom for various reasons. I have found recently that some people who were removed got re-added, by people with the ability to recruit, but maybe werent nessisarily aware of everybody who was removed and such. Anyways, we will use this thread as a reference from now on.

Only people who I list in this original post will officially be on the Blacklist (meaning they are banned from the kingdom). Before you recruit somebody, be sure you check this list. If there is people who I forgot or any updates that I need to be aware of or maybe comments and such, then post a reply. Thanks.

Blacklist:
Rax
Timothy728

I cant think of any others at the moment, I'll edit this post whenever I do.

I've added rax as a soldier of Dustari and he has been fine.

LordZen
01-11-2003, 11:36 PM
I tried Rax out in Zormite in the past as well, and he was not fine. lol.

Brad
01-12-2003, 12:02 AM
I tried Rax out in Zormite in the past as well, and he was not fine. lol.

Fine with me, sorry. x.x

LOA--Paul
01-13-2003, 03:06 AM
*requests account Dragon-Lanzer be added to the list

LordZen
01-13-2003, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by LOA--Paul
*requests account Dragon-Lanzer be added to the list

why?

JrTerrorist
01-13-2003, 09:56 AM
Dragon-Lanzer is a cookie thief :P

Mikoto
01-13-2003, 11:24 AM
Selzar for using profanity about me and my momma...

LOA--Paul
01-14-2003, 02:29 AM

why?
He asked to join Zormite and I told him to PM me after he gets level 5, he then begs etc.
Makes up this story about Samurai being hostile to us saying "you will need me"
I stil lwouldnt let him in at level1 so he says "F*** you, I'll attack your ass with Samurai"
Then I laughed at him because samurai would exile him, but yeah.

LordZen
01-14-2003, 02:59 AM
ah yes he approached me as well, ran in my house when door was open for somebody else, then when he told me about this "samurai" plan, i told him to leave, and he didnt want to, so i just repeated "go". Ok, yes we dont need people in our kingdom making such threats.

Also guys, dont make such unessisary posts in THIS thread please, hehe.

GoZelda
02-04-2003, 07:54 PM
Maybe -infinite- should be added too, he's a kingdom hopper :-/

Kinatt
02-05-2003, 04:23 AM
Infinite is a jerk plz add him.

LOA--Paul
02-05-2003, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by Kinatt
Infinite is a jerk plz add him.
He did leave Zormite, but Infini has always been polite and helpful to me and good to Zormite allies while he was/is Samurai (I havn't been on for a few days so I dont know if he changed or what)

GoZelda
02-05-2003, 02:54 PM
i saw him with Dustari, then Zormite and then Samurai tag on - in 3 days-

LordZen
02-06-2003, 03:25 AM
I'm afraid I am not prepared to start blacklisting people just because they are kingdom hoppers, I will need better reason than that and a few complaints.

-Infinite-
02-07-2003, 06:04 PM
i saw him with Dustari, then Zormite and then Samurai tag on - in 3 days-

Your joking right? I mean seriously... I have never been in Dustari and I have been in Samurai for over 3 weeks.. :p So what are you talking about?:confused: As far as leaving Zormite, I did do that and i have my reasons and most people know them. :o

GoZelda
02-07-2003, 08:19 PM
strange :-/ well, i offer you my excuse

kenyonandelliot
04-10-2003, 06:50 AM
Maegis. He scammed me and we are allies. BS! Make sure he gives me my level 4 map and maybe my 150 plat first then you can blacklist him. For scamming an ally.

Kaiser2
04-10-2003, 09:55 PM
Eh, Infinite is cool, and I don't think he'd ever scam unless he has a bone to pick with you.

-Infinite-
04-10-2003, 11:51 PM
I hardly use my account anymore. I basically gave it to someone else but I still get on occasionaly. If you were scammed it was not by me. If their name is "Bouncer" then that was 'Mookie.'

My name is either Infinite or Infinite.. kay? :o

kenyonandelliot
04-11-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Kaiser2
Eh, Infinite is cool, and I don't think he'd ever scam unless he has a bone to pick with you.

WTF does that have to do with it? I said Maegis not Infinite! Maegis scammed an ally!

Dark-Dragoon
04-11-2003, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by -Infinite-
I hardly use my account anymore. I basically gave it to someone else but I still get on occasionaly. If you were scammed it was not by me. If their name is "Bouncer" then that was 'Mookie.'

My name is either Infinite or Infinite.. kay? :o
Then perhaps you shouldn't share your account with scammers, hmmm? :rolleyes:
Or better yet, maybe not illegally share an account at all.

-Infinite-
04-12-2003, 08:09 AM
Then perhaps you shouldn't share your account with scammers, hmmm?

Share with a scammer? The other person that occasionaly uses it is my friend 'in real life'.....

WTF does that have to do with it? I said Maegis not Infinite! Maegis scammed an ally!

I thought you were referring to me and was directing it towards Maegis.....

kenyonandelliot
04-12-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by -Infinite-

Share with a scammer? The other person that occasionaly uses it is my friend 'in real life'.....

I thought you were referring to me and was directing it towards Maegis.....

Ooooh. Well yesterday Maegis just scammed the Governor Nathaniel. Bah, when I just right clicked the sellers name it said Maegis and I said to my self '**** nate got scammed!'

ariella
05-04-2003, 02:13 AM
Rydawg18 needs to be added to black list. He has scammed a member of zormite, and it has been reported that he has aquired a reputation among other kingdom goers for scamming.:grrr:

LordZen
06-01-2003, 01:30 AM
k its been updated, didnt realize you posted here so long ago hehe.

poop3131
09-20-2003, 04:47 PM
wgar did azn_blunt do hes a good RPer and he never does anything bad:(

DenoriZakarum
09-20-2003, 05:12 PM
im wondering why im on the blacklist? O.o

LordZen
09-21-2003, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by DenoriZakarum
. . .

GoZelda
09-21-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by DenoriZakarum
Maybe an occasion of attacking Zen? :rolleyes:

DenoriZakarum
09-21-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by GoZelda

Maybe an occasion of attacking Zen? :rolleyes:

I dont attck anyone anymore unless they hit me first

Debaglio
06-01-2005, 08:49 PM
Let this list be updated, and the newest Blacklist members be added.

xAndrewx
06-02-2005, 09:30 AM
Can I ask you something?
How can 'you' be black listed from Zormite?

LordZen
06-03-2005, 11:00 AM
Wren quit using this blacklist ages ago so its not very up-to-date, I think she maintained a seperate list somewhere. That one hasnt been updated in years probably. She didnt like it being public or something, I forget, but I thought it was a good idea to keep the blacklist stickied so greivences can be addressed and its easy for recruiters to see, etc..

You should probably find one of the recent lists and copy-paste it in this thread.