PDA

View Full Version : An Announcement

Larrien
01-11-2003, 05:23 AM
Recently, over teh last few days, I have been stressed, harrassed, 'poked', 'prodded', annoyed, bickered at, and screamed at by people complaining about being scammed by prominent Dustarians. Their accounts: Mishato, Timothy728. Timothy728, aka Ryu Godai, was recently removed after he scammed a Dustarian. Mishato will not be removed right yet.

But, please, people. I am really getting tired of having to deal with scamming. You also complain about a lack of activity; I could work on more things if you people didn't bug me with complaints of scamming every hour. This weekend, I will be getting to work on recruiting new members, and training new ones. I'd appreciate if some higher level people set up some parties and help our lower members train a bit. I'd be very grateful.

Thank you. :)

JudgeDurst
01-11-2003, 02:06 PM
I hope you mean because he scammed me: My house is empty now.
I've lost some of the items i use to power myself up when i am fighting, i'm a lot less effective now. I am more likely to be quitting 2k2 or even graal than help other people level

Muha_builder
01-16-2003, 04:56 PM
LOL i agree with larrien as well as with you lower lv people need to be leveld up and scammers need to be punished and king they are bothering you because your the only one that can remove them except if they are in the class your leading so its a kinda logic plp come to you with complaints

Muha_builder
01-16-2003, 04:58 PM
ssr for double posting (i didnt feel like using the edit button)
admiral mizter worry helpt plp to level up ages before you were king :D

draco5432
01-17-2003, 04:34 AM
The only thing i hate, is freakin Zormite who is supposedly our allies going around in the dungeons, me being a level 5 priest with cause light wounds i dont do much damage to t-rex, well Alex Scoot or someone else will take my kill when I get the T-Rex down to nothing!:mad: :grrr:

Muha_builder
01-18-2003, 04:21 PM
yes i know it sometimes kills ya seeing plp stealing and ****