PDA

View Full Version : More tests!

Admins
06-06-2001, 10:28 PM
*Unholynation:

Has nice levels, there is a daynight system and other nice things (light changing effects when you enter a house) etc.
May be the black spots on the map should be filled. It could be setup as playerworld very soon

*Xmine:

There is a very nice mountain with baddies and paths, high level quality. I hope the owner of this playerworld thing works on more things, it looks very good and could be started as playerworld server as soon as there are some more levels.

*Mal:

Is a small generated world, but it is well designed with paths and houses that fit into the world. May be the quests (I think there are 4 so far) shouldn't only contain a bunch of baddies, add some nice things there like moving spikes or so. Also the houses should get insides.

Titan:

Is a french server. There are many levels, the rio town looks nice (destroyed houses, guards). But most levels are low quality, I hope they will be made better. Is there a map?

Neodraconia:

A remake of Keldron? There is not much except ways and houses.

Saijarealm:

Nice use of tiles, but the world is very chaotic

Ometta:

There is not much yet, and the level quality could be improved.

Legends Ecstacy:

The mystical island looks good, the starting town too. But the overall level quality is not so good.

Murasamune:

There are nice weapons (spear) and baddies (blobs), and good starting levels. But the overworld is not good (wrong links, bad quality)

Megatokyo:

Has many baddies, but levels are of low quality.

Manatra2001:

There are many levels, and a nice helper npc.
But the levels are of low quality, the houses are empty.

Vivtron:

The town (kadeka) and the lava quest looks nice, but the other levels aren't of good quality.

Providence:

Has a good designed generated world and starts to get some good things. Is the cannon working?

Gogeta:

There is not much there yet, level quality is not good

Incino:

Has a nice starting town and buildings. It definitely needs more levels! The jedi thing is copied from classic

Wargraal:

A Portuguese world. It has good starting levels, but needs more levels. Also the house insides should look better

Destrucrealms:

It's a big world, there are many houses, but almost no insides. Also the levels aren't of good quality, there are tile errors.

freddyfox
06-06-2001, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Stefan

Providence:

Has a good designed generated world and starts to get some good things. Is the cannon working?

To work the cannon, simply pull on it. (It takes a while to reload, though.)

Lyndzey8000
06-06-2001, 10:52 PM
Stefan; what about Mystic Lands?

XilosTinsu
06-06-2001, 11:03 PM
or Exodus?

Admins
06-06-2001, 11:28 PM
I have not Exodus or Mystic Lands submission

LiquidIce00
06-07-2001, 03:38 AM
go Unholy Nation!!!
btw Stefan read the post I posted bout Unholy Nation . subject is Unholy Nation
;D

Thak2
06-07-2001, 03:50 AM
Stefan, when zipped all my levels, graphics, midis, and ganis take up a lot... shall I just upload them somewhere for the PW projects team (and hopefully you too :)) to look at?

rockmanX5
06-07-2001, 07:45 AM

Neodraconia:

A remake of Keldron? There is not much except ways and houses.

Just in Neo Draconia's defense, umm.. whats Keldon? About the houses and things, yeah, we're working on adding more stuff

T-Squad
06-07-2001, 08:56 AM
heh, stefan i only gave you 1/3 of murasamune.....3 mb out of 10...you saw the old world, i already have a new one , and shadrock said he doesnt mind if i leave faheria a little to finish Murasamune overworld...

bo0ey
06-11-2001, 01:18 PM
Could you test Trabia quick please? :(

-Look! I have hemroids! :eek:

TheOneJustin
06-13-2001, 05:18 AM
Stefan Nishoku would like to know
if you have recieved his submission
of the Xone server. Please respond
accordingly.

Lugie
06-13-2001, 05:36 AM
soul blade, why dont you just FINISH the server before you test it?

toad1413
06-13-2001, 06:50 AM
Sean (xeon_delteria) and I have a playerworld coming, the test server is being made right now, I have the main town and the first quest done and it's going to be more like Graal2001 than Graal Classic. I still havent thought of the name. Any suggestions? We also need LAT, NAT, Events Team and Police. If you are interested, pm me or send an email to [email protected] I'm Levels Admin and we already have our head scripter.

mortalnl
06-13-2001, 07:14 AM
Stefan
My pw wasent on this thread of teats... i saw it on the earlier one
we want to get it online asap. we have more levels coming and many complex ones!
thanks K9 (owner)
wind rider (owner)
Gallari

Neonight
06-14-2001, 12:33 AM
I have not Exodus or Mystic Lands submission

We just renamed Mystic Lands "Dark Regions" and I posted some screens up at the top (currently lol popular)

WeirdmanI9
06-20-2001, 08:41 AM
Yes im very glad SaijaRealm made it through Stefan thank you so much, but does that mean it can go up? I am on my friends account since mine messed up this is Jman9912. Please reply this is very important to me.
P.S. Your the best! :D :)

WeirdmanI9
06-20-2001, 08:42 AM
Yes im very glad SaijaRealm made it through Stefan thank you so much, but does that mean it can go up? I am on my friends account since mine messed up this is Jman9912. Please reply this is very important to me.
P.S. Your the best!

:D :)

CrazedMerlin
06-20-2001, 08:50 AM
he said
"Saijarealm:

Nice use of tiles, but the world is very chaotic "
that dosent mean it was accepted very chatotic isnt exactly a good thing...and why did you post it twice here and in a new thread? :rolleyes:

WeirdmanI9
06-20-2001, 09:02 AM
i didnt mean to im new to this board isnt it kinda good? i would do anything to get it up.

ownerofbabylon
06-20-2001, 01:31 PM
Well first off, everyone chill. Stefan, I sent you Babylon and I do not see it up there. If you lost it then I will resend. I am not in a huge hurry to get it up (i would like it but im not a power hungry person like most of these owners) I was just wondering 2 things. Why did you not review it? and why did you put up Auroria? I think putting up Auroria was the worst mistake in a long time. I played all of that server in 20 mins and its the worst thing I have ever seen. :mad: (see my post titled Auroria Review for more info) anyways, I would really like to see you put up Marasamune. I have not tested it but from the SOUND of it, its good. Also putting babylon up would be nice but I would settle for a simple review :cool: Thanks, -Lord Helmut

James
12-17-2001, 05:40 AM
Funny stuff. ;)

Faheria_LAT1
12-17-2001, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by James
Funny stuff. ;)

Ill have to say that you are an idiot for reviving this thread :p

Brad_Elven
12-17-2001, 10:07 AM
Funny stuff. ;)

OMG LOL!

James
12-17-2001, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT1

Ill have to say that you are an idiot for reviving this thread :p

-_- Chill out. :rolleyes:

SininTime
12-17-2001, 11:50 AM
OMG...lol i thought this waz a recent thread, lol until i checked the dates, haha

RamiAharonov
12-17-2001, 12:01 PM
Destrucrealms:

It's a big world, there are many houses, but almost no insides. Also the levels aren't of good quality, there are tile errors.

arrg stefan needs an update......you have a copy from like....5-6 months ago?

Faheria_LAT1
12-17-2001, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by RamiAharonov

arrg stefan needs an update......you have a copy from like....5-6 months ago?

James revived this thread, making everyone confused :p But Stefan doesnt post on this forum anymore

Qwert616
12-17-2001, 01:43 PM
lol, its funny when someone revives an old thread and you think that it is recent. However, sometimes it gets annoying.

Slaktmaster
12-17-2001, 02:21 PM
har har

Faheria_LAT1
12-17-2001, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Boozy_Bravo
Now Stefan when you say Mal do you mean Malhangaia my player world? if you do am not quite sure how you would have gotten it because the only person other then the GM and myself that has it would be psyker and he failed it at the time its much better now and we are trying to get it all done for Friday hears a map

Xanatos(Owner Of Malhangaia)

That map officialy SUX

Boozy_Bravo, this thread is 6 months old lol

Faheria_LAT1
12-17-2001, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Boozy_Bravo
thats the rong map sorry about that look at the newest one and i know Mal has been going for about that long lol

Xanatos

it's useless for you to post here, Stefan doesnt post here anymore and because that a ***** revived this thread, it's confusing many of us.. =\ Just ignore this thread.

Psyker
12-18-2001, 12:08 AM
gah @ james. you shocked me :p

aires_graal
12-18-2001, 12:57 AM
I was looking on this board and the views of this thread was 666, ok which one of you is the anti-christ?

Slaktmaster
12-18-2001, 04:06 AM
not me last time i checked at least

yoshee15
12-18-2001, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by Slaktmaster
not me last time i checked at least
hey i know your secrets =\

LilbrojX
12-18-2001, 06:42 AM

Murasamune:

There are nice weapons (spear) and baddies (blobs), and good starting levels. But the overworld is not good (wrong links, bad quality)

wow, how old is this thread? that's way way old, and we haven't submitted.... or have we?

James
12-18-2001, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT1

it's useless for you to post here, Stefan doesnt post here anymore and because that a ***** revived this thread, it's confusing many of us.. =\ Just ignore this thread.

If you know how time works, it shouldn't confuse someone as intelligent as you. :rolleyes:

Edit: And why don't you take your own advice? I'm not holding up a sign that says "POST HERE."

LilbrojX
12-18-2001, 06:50 AM

If you know how time works, it shouldn't confuse someone as intelligent as you. :rolleyes:

Edit: And why don't you take your own advice? I'm not holding up a sign that says "POST HERE."

I believe it's called a "paradox"