PDA

View Full Version : Odd little question

aylad
01-09-2003, 01:27 AM
I notice when dealing with people, that lots of players put their coins in sacks or bags....... is there a reason for this? Just curious......

MasterNuke
01-09-2003, 02:50 AM
Pouches have 10% weight reduction... and for organization of inventory...

aylad
01-10-2003, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by MasterNuke
Pouches have 10% weight reduction...
*had no idea*

I thought there must be some reason, because having to get money out every time is REALLY annoying -- I tried it, partly just to be "cool," how sad is that? -- so now I'll have to put LOTS of stuff in pouches. :)

screen_name
01-10-2003, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by aylad

*had no idea*

I thought there must be some reason, because having to get money out every time is REALLY annoying -- I tried it, partly just to be "cool," how sad is that? -- so now I'll have to put LOTS of stuff in pouches. :)

Have fun trying to put anything but money or jewels in one...

I'm not sure, but I do believe sacks and bags have a little weight reduction too...

MasterNuke
01-10-2003, 05:00 AM
The reason why I have Sacks of Holding? 375 wt capacity and 60% weight reduction....

screen_name
01-10-2003, 06:18 AM
The reason why I have Sacks of Holding? 375 wt capacity and 60% weight reduction....

Good grief. Do you get these sacks of holding randomly whenever you start a character?

aylad
01-10-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by screen_name
Have fun trying to put anything but money or jewels in one...

I'm not sure, but I do believe sacks and bags have a little weight reduction too...
That's what I meant, I assumed that the sacks and bags would have the same weight reduction. I know that pouches have the "gold and jewels [and coins]" limit.

Aliendude
01-11-2003, 07:53 AM
I keep my money in bags because every once in awhile someone will drop a cheap item on me and try to sell it for 1k when I'm doing something that makes you press S repeatedly. S is the hotkey to accept a trade =X That way it just says "You don't have enough money for that item" etc.

Hasn't happened for a long time, so I'm not sure if people can still do that.

Rax
01-11-2003, 08:25 AM
I got 2 of those :] they're leet

Dude6252000
01-11-2003, 05:56 PM
Rax, I sold mine to you and I'm going to sell you more soon with me restarting :P