PDA

View Full Version : Banthar's introduction

Brad
01-05-2003, 05:07 PM
Hey, I'm the General with Kurtis. I may be a bit more strict then him however. MY side of the army runs through loyalty, not power. To receive promotions however you must prove both in a simulation or a real battle. When a promotion is wanted, I will test.

Crovax_Dark_Lord
01-06-2003, 12:35 PM
I thought raziel was the other general... I was once general... for a day... the military never worked out for me since I was paladin... oh well... I'll just gather more dark followers and fill the land with the stench of death...

Evil_Lord_Sparda
01-06-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Crovax_Dark_Lord
I thought raziel was the other general.....
not that i know of...

Crovax_Dark_Lord
01-07-2003, 07:33 PM
((Ack... we Venmyrs are shrinking from power... anyway, nice to have you aboard brad))

Zurkiba
01-07-2003, 10:54 PM
((Ack... we Venmyrs are shrinking from power... anyway, nice to have you aboard brad))
Warhares :)
I still believe the Warhares are the wealthiest donators to Dustari :)

Crovax_Dark_Lord
01-08-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

Warhares :)
I still believe the Warhares are the wealthiest donators to Dustari :)
Bah! Donators? I have yet to see a warhare in the new dustari. We Venmyrs are new to dustari as a kingdom, but lived on the island before it was 'colonised' by dustari, thus the natural choice of kingdom was dustari (tell me if I'm out of line with people being on the islands before the kingdoms arrived, I don't think it odd)

Zurkiba
01-08-2003, 11:00 PM

Bah! Donators? I have yet to see a warhare in the new dustari. We Venmyrs are new to dustari as a kingdom, but lived on the island before it was 'colonised' by dustari, thus the natural choice of kingdom was dustari (tell me if I'm out of line with people being on the islands before the kingdoms arrived, I don't think it odd)
Because the Warhares were lost in an exploration to a new land... duh!

Zurkiba Warhare went to explore a mountain top and that mountain top was attacked by a Blizzard. And Zurkiba wasn't seen since that. And Axel went to go look for his Brother.

We Warhares are marked as the First Offical Explorers to reach the peaks of all the mountains. So we Warhares are a great asset to the Dustarian people... or atleast we were :p

Brad
01-09-2003, 04:48 AM

Zurkiba Warhare went to explore a mountain top and that mountain top was attacked by a Blizzard. And Zurkiba wasn't seen since that. And Axel went to go look for his Brother.

We Warhares are marked as the First Offical Explorers to reach the peaks of all the mountains. So we Warhares are a great asset to the Dustarian people... or atleast we were :p

I liked Zarhares better, hahahaha.

Crovax_Dark_Lord
01-10-2003, 09:29 AM

Yes... well we Venmyrs rid the kingdom of good and started a significant vein of evil across the land, something I'm very pround of...

Zurkiba
01-10-2003, 02:28 PM

Yes... well we Venmyrs rid the kingdom of good and started a significant vein of evil across the land, something I'm very pround of...
Yes and that made all your good members leave and they helped to attack Dustari.

So you glorify yourself in something that's ruining the kingdom =x

-Axel-
01-22-2003, 12:49 AM

Sorry, guy. I beat you to it.

I remember the times I would randomly pk Dustari members. =D

And not get in trouble.

Don't diss the Warhares anyway, I was the first Necromancer, youngin' ;)

Zurkiba
01-22-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by -Axel-

Sorry, guy. I beat you to it.

I remember the times I would randomly pk Dustari members. =D

And not get in trouble.

Don't diss the Warhares anyway, I was the first Necromancer, youngin' ;)
Yeah! I forgot about that... We Warhares started the evil in Dustari... not you.

Crovax_Dark_Lord
01-22-2003, 09:28 AM

Yeah! I forgot about that... We Warhares started the evil in Dustari... not you.
Alright... the evil in the Late Aftershock/Larrien reign then... 2k2 is not 2k1... I try my best...

-Axel-
01-23-2003, 12:43 AM
rofl I joined 2k2 Dustari before you, too. :)

Ok, enough fighting.

Crovax_Dark_Lord
01-23-2003, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by -Axel-
rofl I joined 2k2 Dustari before you, too. :)

Ok, enough fighting.
Actually, I was the 2nd person on the /kingdom who list in Dustari, being the 1st person recruited... but alright, no fighting. Its sad that we are fighting over whos the most evil O.o

-Axel-
01-24-2003, 02:39 AM
MY character wasn't intended to be evil. Everyone was all "ROFLMAO NECROMANCER R EVILZ." When its possible for a normal, gray hat Necromancer who doesn't choose a side over the other.

Crovax_Dark_Lord
01-24-2003, 08:57 AM
Well... Evil or no Evil, you do have to 'drop your morals' in effect to work with the dead, thats where the Evil comes from...

draco5432
01-24-2003, 01:25 PM
Loyalty, i got plenty of that so basicly if you dont think im loyal ill never be more then a lowsy soldier.

Zurkiba
01-24-2003, 05:49 PM
No... Axel went crazy because our parents died and he ran away from home, locked himself in a tower, and read alot of books. The art of Necromancy was the subject he was most interested in.

And Necromancy isn't evil... It's just the magic of raising the undead spirits.