PDA

View Full Version : The Fall of Astri (RP Story) ((Please read))

BlKnight
01-04-2003, 06:21 PM
Astri, Kingdom of Norsemen is dead. Brown, blue, and red sails joined together and beseiged the Astrian island home. Lookouts on the bone towers of the island spotted the ships as they approached and sounded battle horns. But no more than a dozen armed soldiers came to the defense. Yells and screaming and the sound of choas could be heard throughout the island. The vikings rushed their families to the shores, loaded them on large ships, and sped off towards the east. By the time the first allied ship reaches the docks of Wimnim, the island was silent
and empty.

King Erik Leaf sat in his throne room and called for an attendant, when none came he realized that all had abandoned him, and he was alone surounded by the cold stone walls of the castle. Looking out of the windows of the long hall he saw only fire and bloody bodies of his last few loyal men. The king went to his room and put his jeweled crown on his head, draped his royal silk robe around his neck, and put his sword in it's scabbard. He exited towards the balcony, and for a moment stood there. Betrayed on all fronts by the people he trusted most, King Erik Leaf jumped to his death.

The allied leaders reaches the gates of the castle only to find it completly deserted. The island had been overtaken. In the dungeons they found forest dwellers, peaceful people who were jailed when the vikings first invaded. Once again the green, vegetation filled, and now burned island was theirs.

Heavy storms and sea monsters took the Astrian ships out one by one. And not a single norseman made it back to their eastern homeland to talk of the beutfial and war struck land that is known only as Graal.

aylad
01-04-2003, 06:33 PM
Very well-written. What of our ranks? Are we going to get new ranking systems AGAIN?! :(

Dark-Dragoon
01-04-2003, 09:42 PM
((*dancedance*))

Crovax_Dark_Lord
01-05-2003, 01:18 PM
((So that means... we of the western alliance (name open to change) only have pirates to fear... now even more unorganised due to the disapearance of thier governer... correct me if I'm wrong))

Brad
01-05-2003, 05:04 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They went back to the name Forest; which means my char is still alive? Hm? Haha.

Dark-Dragoon
01-06-2003, 08:00 PM
It means the Astri kingdom=dead. Now it's just a forest.