PDA

View Full Version : we need new event guy and stop giving out super powerful items

Rax
01-04-2003, 08:56 AM
Since koni is banned now we need a new GM to hold events and I think you shouldn't give out like super powerful items like dragon amulet which I heard gives +5 regen and +5 speed .Thats like 100000 times more powerful than any other amulets that existed.hold some events like monster invasions which doesnt involve prize(like loriel did) and maybe raffle drawings

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
01-04-2003, 09:23 AM
You mean role-playing type events?

Sensible idea :)

Megamaniac
01-04-2003, 07:39 PM
yes we definitely need more rping events its just getting damn boring without any kingdom events on graal kingdoms

--Chris--
01-06-2003, 08:33 AM
I would like to see some non-fighting events like egg hunts =/

MasterNuke
01-06-2003, 09:43 AM
From what I hear... the job is alot harder than everyone thinks...

Selzar
01-12-2003, 01:33 AM
NPC's outside of town and monsters can kill them
If we had like kids and men and women outside and monsters could kill them then that would be cool.
Maybe even Merchants outside. and lets say a Skeleton kills him. lol this is alot better roleplaying and we would be fighting for an actual cause. :)

ZanderX
01-12-2003, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Selzar
If we had like kids and men and women outside and monsters could kill them then that would be cool.
Maybe even Merchants outside. and lets say a Skeleton kills him. lol this is alot better roleplaying and we would be fighting for an actual cause. :)

Again.

In English, this time.

PuffyPuppy
01-12-2003, 02:59 AM
He means there should be npc people that walk around the town, so when mosters attack you have to save them or they die x.x

DragonX
01-12-2003, 03:47 AM
Loriel holds events and I am his slave (I help him with them) XD

LordZen
01-12-2003, 11:51 AM
I helped with one too o_O

There is a "Zormite Plate Mail of Zen" floating around out there somewhere now. :D

MKSLAYER
01-13-2003, 02:37 AM
OOO I WANT THAT TO GO WITH MY ZORMITE BLADE OF BILE oooo

Rax
01-13-2003, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by Selzar
Nah they are too lazy to script them .

Lets just do events with what we have

1.like get a guy running around and like people line up and we cant move and we just shoot him and if u kill him you win

2.Hmmm what about team hockey and soccer?No event held there before or even go kart races

3.Boat wars