PDA

View Full Version : Astri = scam

boukon_malisous
01-04-2003, 12:03 AM
I, Boukon, and my fellow samurai's invaded Astri on Thursday the 2nd. We made a plan with the former king, Erik, that we would RP the war and Samurai would win over Astri. Then we planned on Erik handing over to me the kingdom of Astri and it would be formed into a Samurai kingdom and we would have two islands and become more powerful. Once he gave me the kingdom and I was king I changed to name to Bakugun and Samurai changed theirs to Bakugun also. We were then a combined kingdom. Then out of no where I was kicked from being king BY ERIK, erased from the roster, and he handed over the kingdom to Malor (Geovanie legend). We made a deal and this was not part of it, I demand that Astri, now the Forest Kingdom, be handed over to the rightful owner, me, with no resistances. It was stolen from me and gave away like garbage. :\ I told stefan and he said he could only erase the kingdom and not merely make me king again, is there anyone with the power to set this straight?:confused:

MrGannondorf
01-04-2003, 12:08 AM
o.O I thought stefan owned the server.

boukon_malisous
01-04-2003, 12:10 AM
Apparently not when it comes to these things...:\ :mad:

Kaimetsu
01-04-2003, 12:11 AM
It's not about power, it's about politics and utilitarianism.

Brad
01-04-2003, 01:16 AM
GAGHAGHAHAHASHASHSAHHFSDHGBDFHBDFGBDFKGBFDHKG

Dark-Dragoon
01-04-2003, 01:33 AM
Perhaps they assasinated you when you weren't looking...
*achoo*

boukon_malisous
01-04-2003, 02:13 AM
lol, nah, I am far stronger then all of them :cool: :D

Dark-Dragoon
01-04-2003, 02:30 AM
but really...what Astri did was another case of horrible RP'ing..i mean, that's almost sad. They just want to own graal..because Zurkiba is a powerhungry imcompitant arrogant bastard.

Brad
01-04-2003, 02:35 AM
Geo's king now. I rather Zurkiba.

boukon_malisous
01-04-2003, 02:38 AM
heh, I'd rather me personally... and I agree with bad RPing and stuff.

ReaperJ
01-04-2003, 03:17 AM
Oh well, zurk is on ERA now..along with all the other *cough*
(no offence)
heh
:cool:

BlKnight
01-04-2003, 03:29 AM
If only people knew the truth about the Astri-Samurai thing:(

boukon_malisous
01-04-2003, 04:20 AM
Then tell people the truth... told what I knew and all of it besides that Erik SOLD Astri to me in Era money hah What a loser...

Brad
01-04-2003, 05:09 AM
Nah, I think he scammed you Boukon.

Era is ****ing horrible, I hate it.

Zurkiba
01-04-2003, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by Brad
Nah, I think he scammed you Boukon.

Era is ****ing horrible, I hate it.
Rank of Spirit...
No Parent Name
All the rights

:)

Olorin
01-04-2003, 06:33 AM
I think Erik did the right thing. Samurai is a kingdom of cheaters... they used the Cauldron +127? somewhere around there and gained ungodly amounts of exp.. and talk about RPing they cant RP worth crap.. I mean they stand around outside the Forest Castle and say the f word to each other in kingdom mode and on tag! I mean God what is their problem?

PuffyPuppy
01-04-2003, 06:47 AM
Haha, all the kingdom leaders who leave go to Era for some reason. (Zurkiba, Ghost Pirate, Aftershock, Lyndzy. None from zormite yet I think.)

Googi
01-04-2003, 07:12 AM
Wait, wasn't Zurkiba responsible for having Zormite deleted on 2K1?

Why did Astri even WANT Zurkiba to be the leader.

Brad
01-04-2003, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by Googi

I left him it when I departed.

Zurkiba
01-04-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Googi

No... Zormite was deleted after I left because THT was getting owned in a war.

Googi
01-04-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Brad
I left him it when I departed.

Why would you do something like that?

aylad
01-04-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Dark-Dragoon, sort of
but really...what Samurai tried to do was another case of horrible RP'ing..i mean, that's almost sad. They just want to own graal..because Samurai is a powerhungry imcompitant arrogant hypocritical kingdom.
Makes even more sense...... I don't recall Astri trying to completely dissolve another kingdom and make it part of their own.

HELLO, little Samurai-people: pardon me if I step ooc here...... the server is called KingdomS, with an S on the end. It's not called "Samurai Empire" or "Graal Colonies" or "Graal Kingdom"....... if you want to conquer a kingdom, and set up a puppet leader, then fine... but don't go messin' around with the kingdom's name and such! And you called Zurk powerhungry, you poor hypocrites......

Now, back IC..... what former King Erik did was perfectly legitimate, in fact it kinda mirrors what Samurai did with waiting, and waiting, and then seceding from the EA. We just didn't wait as long. So :P

boukon_malisous
01-04-2003, 06:56 PM
ehhh... I admit I am power hungry (CRAVES POWER NOW!!!) but I still dont think what he did was fair.