PDA

View Full Version : Foolish RP'ing

Geovanie Legend
12-31-2002, 04:55 PM
Late yesterday the Samurai attacked Astri without warning and not to mention I was the only Astri on.
And they expected me to defend again 20+ Samurai.

In my opinion that's some very inexerpienced roleplaying, any true roleplayer knows you don't attack another kingdom when there's only 1 person on to defend it.

Then 3 of them sit at our castle all night to take it over, which was soon rectified when I logged on and killed them since they were foolish enough to sit there idle (like we wouldn't try to kill them).

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-31-2002, 06:38 PM
Meh, you have to deal with it.

You cannot appease everyone all the time. What do you expect them to do? Wait until there are more Astri on than Samurai then attack? What happens if Astri doesn't have as many numbers as Samurai does?

Geovanie Legend
12-31-2002, 07:04 PM
That's not what I said at all, pay attention!

I mean come on 1 person against 20? I don't care what level you are, that's just an impossible victory!

They could atleast try to make it a bit more even then 20 to 1 I mean dear god, even my grandmother can rp better then that and she has no idea what rp means!

Zurkiba
12-31-2002, 07:11 PM
OH! Lets Attack Samurai at 4 PM Eastern Time so we'll win ok?

Personally... the cause of this war is stupid. He attacked us because he's bored.

Geovanie Legend
12-31-2002, 08:22 PM
I agree, now Alakar and myself raided Zormite a while back but it was just out of pure boredom and for fun... No harm was done.

Even some of the Zormite had fun and afterwords we all sit and talked for a bit.

But this kind of attack is just plain stupid.

ZanderX
12-31-2002, 08:56 PM
Whoever said war was fair?

Olorin
12-31-2002, 08:56 PM
Yeah, when we went there we waited and told them we where waiting for them there not doing anything really and then some came later on and we all got along. Had some laughs and sparred a bit.

Geovanie Legend
12-31-2002, 09:52 PM
Olorin is talking about the Zormite's, not the Samurai's lol.

Olorin
01-01-2003, 01:41 AM
Yah, sorry about that should have clarified... sorry