PDA

View Full Version : Frolic owners, where are you?

Admins
06-06-2001, 09:28 AM
When I checked out the playerworlds today for updating the playerworld pages on graal2001.com, I came to Frolic and it never loaded, because the starting level didntt exist anymore. I have checked the levels folder and saw that the old levels have been deleted and new levels have been uploaded.
The problem is that the starting level was removed too,
also many houses.
Will you update the levels soon? The world that is online
now doesn't look good, I have taken the server down till
there is something to do on it.

Why are playerworlds often completely remade after they get online? I am testing playerworlds and like them, upload them, and one week later they are completly different, and often worse than before. CD Agua was such a nice world, with very good scripts and a story. Thats why I have uploaded it immediatelly. but then 1 day later all levels were deleted and different levels were uploaded. I still don't know why.

Lyndzey8000
06-06-2001, 10:14 AM
Thats what I hate. I finally get use to a server then all of the sudden they change the whole thing =\

KJS
06-06-2001, 10:59 AM
well we reuploaded the old world again..

the problem is that we have so many open areas so we desided to upload a new map (that had more trees so when we start putting up more things we can expand it) but I guess it wont work really well..
We are just going to update the old map and make it have more trees.
(the old map looks better then the new one anyways)

humm I am going to have to talk to someone about
CTF
because I cant get it to work.... mabie you can help me stefan...
I dont know what is wronge.
sometimes it sets the server flags and other times it doesn't...

well we are trying to get some events up soon so people will have stuff to do...

slp
06-06-2001, 11:01 AM
basicly..
well see no one is on the server. the last few days i havnt worked on the server but kjl has. i took time to think about frolic. i wanted to know what i should do, we had ctf swilming and other things that we are trien to get to work i understood that.

but the thing is what should i do yo get ppl on the server then i got to thinking p2p none p2p? i talk to kjl and we wernt sure. we started making new maps yesterday thinking if we should start new server. so we were gunna try it.

sorry about this. the thing is i didint get to finish uploading the server and i went to sleep then after school i had a base ball game and now i just got home.

then i learn that the server is down.

we had events, bomy-bots, bomy pets, trien to get a player house to work cause we dont want banks and the mountain climing shoes we tried to get to work again and other stuff. we offerd jobs no one replied.

we ask for ideas none now we just needed help so this is were were at kjl right now is uploading frolic (origanal back up) we dicieded that its better to stay one and be that one.

so there it is sorry for the trouble

KJS
06-06-2001, 11:03 AM
stefan can you update frolic side thing (of tell me how to)
like when you click on the server on the server list
we would like the site to say

http://kjl.square-net.com/frolic/

insted of nothing.. (so people can go there to get the map and read the information.)

and for the people who are wondering about staff openings
goto the website and do the test...

please don't ask for different staff positions that are not posted on the site (we do not need them currently)

and I think it should stay p2p but slp isn't sure (I think it should stay because of the things I need for some of the ideas I have)...

But we are taking one thing at a time (right now it is the CTF that is giving us problems)...

slp
06-06-2001, 11:10 AM
the sad thing is that i said that for tgiving ideas u would probly get a job if i took it and no one even cared..

slp
06-06-2001, 11:15 AM
so meny things have came up left and right. outside of online other things effect us so its just been a long week its just been this week u just came bye at the wrone time.

T-Squad
06-06-2001, 11:38 AM
Stefan...about CDA...if you didnt know, a hacker got access to the FTP and all the levels were removed...only the older levels (like the starting levels) were left....and if i remember right, Link left graal so i believe Gohan had no way of restoring CDA back to its self again

slp
06-06-2001, 11:44 AM
we want a under constrution simbol untill we get most things done =)
were staying p2p no way are we goin none p2p, well thats all i am tierd playing in the rain all day for base ball good night thanks again stefan everything for frolic should be back up on ftp.
bye

Admins
06-06-2001, 10:08 PM
Frolic is back up now, everything should work again,
sorry for server shutdown

About CTF: I can copy the files from Graal2001 and
also add the npcs for it, you only need a building
outside for it. Or is it more about fixing your
scripts?

People: yes somehow people are sometimes strange,
they like more to work on their own server project
than helping on an existing server even when they
could get high staff positions. For a new playerworld
it is not easy to get popular when it starts as
upgraded server, Frolic is the first one doing this,
I hope we will succeed. When you are doing events
then I can post it on Graal2001 or put a pic of it
on the screenshot of the day on Graal2001.com

CDA: no it was replaced by Link, on the first day

06-06-2001, 10:26 PM
I played always on CDA when graal2001 wasn't out yet, and I saw the changes of CDA. And believe me it was the fault of most of the staff on CDA, after Link quitted it became even worse then before...Corrupt admins like Elrond uploaded all kind of weapons which destroyed CDA, at the end Gohan had to delete all the levels and made up a story that a hacker hacked the place down....
I'm sad to say, but CDA was allready doomed since the staff changed the levels.
And honestly I liked CDA really much even though I was jailed like 40 times there, it had like Stefan said a good story and I liked the players who were playing there. I liked everything about it except for the staff, like I told before it was pure corruption and that was an end for CDA.
We also tried to re-make CDA but cause of some corrupt admins who only wanted their power back it failed completly.
i'm afraid that CDA is gone forever...
:(

KJS
06-07-2001, 03:44 AM
I am not sure but
I beleve frolic is the first server to be accepted with only 2 staff members (the owners slp and me)... We had only slp and me for like a few days while it was up... The thing I dont get is why cant people help out other servers and still work on there own...

I was an admin on Sidra when I was making frolic (I quit that once frolic got up basically because I didn't have time to help out any more.)
slp was owner of 2 servers at that time. (he quit both for frolic)

one reason why we really haven't hired staff is because
we want to trust the person (for some positions).
and others there is test (nat, lat, ect)
and some positions slp nor me hire (ie events team) we leave that up to the events admin.

we have had a few nat test but none of them are what I am looking for (we want more npcs that interact with the user (not weapons), we want things that move around and talk and stuff).

and I am not sure about the lat test (slp takes care of the lat test)

to find out what the tests are goto
http://kjl.square-net.com/frolic/join.php

and email
[email protected]
the test

CrazedMerlin
06-07-2001, 04:48 AM
About CDA
Link dissapeared, the FTP pass was leaked to many people
it was deleted
no body had a back up
so they made a new one which was horrible

KJS
06-07-2001, 05:15 AM
another thing about why we haven't really hired staff
is because no one wants to become staff if they can't have
"staff weapons"

slp and me dont beleve in staff weapons.
they are usless (the only staff command staff need is the ability to jail people, and mabie warp, and update levels)

things like boots, kill a person in 1 hit, and stuff are usless
what are they used for but being abused...

I mean the first 3 things I said are abused as is on most severs
but then they put things like I said on bottom and that makes it really bad...

annr
06-07-2001, 11:06 AM
ah, cda. good times.
i thought that one staff girl deleted the lvls....

and ftp wasn't hacked, lol. silly staff just had to tell everybody.

LiquidIce00
06-07-2001, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by KJS
another thing about why we haven't really hired staff
is because no one wants to become staff if they can't have
"staff weapons"

slp and me dont beleve in staff weapons.
they are usless (the only staff command staff need is the ability to jail people, and mabie warp, and update levels)

things like boots, kill a person in 1 hit, and stuff are usless
what are they used for but being abused...

I mean the first 3 things I said are abused as is on most severs
but then they put things like I said on bottom and that makes it really bad...

Staff weapons arent useless.
Useless weapons are useless.
Boots are very usefull, when I was high admin on Bravo I often went thru levels with boots to check for problems (Bravo had some problems with tree hackers, etc...)
so it made the job much much easier.

But 1 hit kills =\ thats useless.

Also dont be really picky about staff, sometimes they turn out better than think. Just kinda meet the person and see how they are, and give them a Cadet position or something so you can see how they do ;)

I think some servers have corrupt staff because the owner is friends with the people that are corrupt so he is going to back them up and not the players.

But just my opinion ;)

XilosTinsu
06-07-2001, 07:09 PM
I agree, if a Owner hires all his friends that can't script or build levels as LAT/NAT it's pointless you will get no levels, and if he hires his friends as GP that don't know anything about hacking then you server will become hacked majorly. etc. etc. so don't hire your idiot friends, I know I've got idiot friends and I imagine you do to, DON'T HIRE THEM :)

zell12
05-23-2002, 10:35 AM
HI! I AM AN IDIOT BECAUSE I REVIVED AN OLD THREAD, AND IN TURN ANNOYED PSYKER!

konidias
05-23-2002, 10:48 AM
Stefan is 100% correct. I have said the same thing before about the servers getting uploaded and then getting entirely rebuilt before but people just said I was whining. :(

Andor is a good example of this, but I'm not sure since I heard they stopped making a new world and focused on the one they had. Basically they get online with a small world, then wanted to make a new big one right afterwards.

Faheria did the same thing, although they are UC, it's still online and they got accepted due to what they had I guess, and now they are redoing it. Although I guess they are making it better.

I don't really see the reason to have public UC servers.. players are going to get on, see barely anything, get bored and start forming opinions about the server before it's even released. Plus staff get bothered, and like with 2k2, it will surely be reset when the server officially goes online, which means a ton of people will be mad that they have to lose all the stuff they worked for while it was UC.

zell12
05-23-2002, 11:11 AM
<Wind>:Hehe, Koni, this thread is almost a year old. Look at all the other posts. XD

Faheria_LAT3
05-23-2002, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by konidias
Stefan is 100% correct. I have said the same thing before about the servers getting uploaded and then getting entirely rebuilt before but people just said I was whining. :(

Andor is a good example of this, but I'm not sure since I heard they stopped making a new world and focused on the one they had. Basically they get online with a small world, then wanted to make a new big one right afterwards.

Faheria did the same thing, although they are UC, it's still online and they got accepted due to what they had I guess, and now they are redoing it. Although I guess they are making it better.

I don't really see the reason to have public UC servers.. players are going to get on, see barely anything, get bored and start forming opinions about the server before it's even released. Plus staff get bothered, and like with 2k2, it will surely be reset when the server officially goes online, which means a ton of people will be mad that they have to lose all the stuff they worked for while it was UC.
mmmmkay: Exactly, I'd like Stefan to make Faheria private.

konidias
05-23-2002, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by zell12
<Wind>:Hehe, Koni, this thread is almost a year old. Look at all the other posts. XD

All the other posts except the one above mine. ;)

It's still a good point. :cool:

You know whats even worse? Frolic is basically the same as it was then.

Lao_Su2
05-23-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by konidias

All the other posts except the one above mine. ;)

It's still a good point. :cool:

You know whats even worse? Frolic is basically the same as it was then.
Heh this is not true there are so many things on there that have never been seen by people :D it is a great server and is getting better each and every day

AlkarenHyralt
05-23-2002, 01:09 PM
God, I almost thought Psychu was back *deep breaths*

HeeroYuy2000
05-23-2002, 02:35 PM
I think if people would actually spend a little more time on other servers they would see how good they were.Sanstrata for example great server!Graal 3000 best server! all these servers didnt have alot of people but they were good...Frolic is really fun im starting to play it more and more and it would be alot better if more people played.

Frolic_Admin2
05-23-2002, 07:57 PM
Wow this is an old post (this is kjl lol I made this account on here back when I owned frolic)

man that was so usless of zell12 reputing this back up oh well what do you do

Psyker
05-23-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Frolic_Admin2
Wow this is an old post (this is kjl lol I made this account on here back when I owned frolic)

man that was so usless of zell12 reputing this back up oh well what do you do
look at his post that revived this.

MysticZhadow
05-24-2002, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by zell12
HI! I AM AN IDIOT BECAUSE I REVIVED AN OLD THREAD, AND IN TURN ANNOYED PSYKER!

rofl

SinNetherwind
05-24-2002, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by XilosTinsu
I agree, if a Owner hires all his friends that can't script or build levels as LAT/NAT it's pointless you will get no levels, and if he hires his friends as GP that don't know anything about hacking then you server will become hacked majorly. etc. etc. so don't hire your idiot friends, I know I've got idiot friends and I imagine you do to, DON'T HIRE THEM :)

Im the idiot friend Xilo is refering to ;)

royce
05-24-2002, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT3

mmmmkay: Exactly, I'd like Stefan to make Faheria private.
Thats not a bad idea. Just have people that are allowed to see your updates get on. This will actually attract ppl. You'll have 30 people all day long begging you to let them on.

haunter
05-24-2002, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by KJS
The thing I dont get is why cant people help out other servers and still work on there own...

Ya, that's kinda the way it is on Rudora, ;( hardly anyone is appling for LAT :(

Zolrieg
05-24-2002, 04:30 AM
don't... revive... old... threads...

Xbob42
05-24-2002, 05:44 AM
I'm willing to help out with an online server.

~Prince Dark

osrs
05-25-2002, 01:19 AM
When i was LAT on Frolic,Cybnext (Owner), was adding some stuffs etc..
the highs staffs ( "Chiefs,ADmins..etc)
never was online, never!!
How can i Playerworld be up, and the levels are all sames,stupids scripts..etc??
so,I'm banned on Frolic,maybe because I said that..
I'm not a PlayerWorlds Admin, but..

MY OPNION: Frolic status: FAIL!!!

haunter
05-25-2002, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by Zolrieg
don't... revive... old... threads...

Sorry

LilbrojX
05-28-2002, 01:57 AM
I'm the frolic co owner... here's the deal, I have no clue deleted the start levels, i dont know how old this thread is, and up until now the forms haven't been working on my computer... stefan it must have been a while since you last played frolic, since then we've added more tiles and such..... I'll find out who deleted the level and I'll fix it

Aknts
05-28-2002, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by LilbrojX
I'm the frolic co owner... here's the deal, I have no clue deleted the start levels, i dont know how old this thread is, and up until now the forms haven't been working on my computer... stefan it must have been a while since you last played frolic, since then we've added more tiles and such..... I'll find out who deleted the level and I'll fix it

Dude this is a very old thread.. like when Frolic first came out..

LilbrojX
05-28-2002, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Aknts

Dude this is a very old thread.. like when Frolic first came out..

oh well some ***** named MAVERIK told me it was new and so I kinda flipped out haha, anyway, case closed, die thread die!

Neonight
05-28-2002, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by T-Squad
Stefan...about CDA...if you didnt know, a hacker got access to the FTP and all the levels were removed...only the older levels (like the starting levels) were left....and if i remember right, Link left graal so i believe Gohan had no way of restoring CDA back to its self again

CDA was hacked many times, and cannot be restored.
Some rule to the effect of: "No re-creations of servers may be accepted."

Cybnext_Design
05-28-2002, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by osrs
When i was LAT on Frolic,Cybnext (Owner), was adding some stuffs etc..
the highs staffs ( "Chiefs,ADmins..etc)
never was online, never!!
How can i Playerworld be up, and the levels are all sames,stupids scripts..etc??
so,I'm banned on Frolic,maybe because I said that..
I'm not a PlayerWorlds Admin, but..

MY OPNION: Frolic status: FAIL!!!

My Admins are almost always online, and stupid scripts? I'd like to see you script half of the stuff I make.

Graal2001_FAQ
06-20-2002, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Stefan
When I checked out the playerworlds today for updating the playerworld pages on graal2001.com, I came to Frolic and it never loaded, because the starting level didntt exist anymore. I have checked the levels folder and saw that the old levels have been deleted and new levels have been uploaded.
The problem is that the starting level was removed too,
also many houses.
Will you update the levels soon? The world that is online
now doesn't look good, I have taken the server down till
there is something to do on it.

Why are playerworlds often completely remade after they get online? I am testing playerworlds and like them, upload them, and one week later they are completly different, and often worse than before. CD Agua was such a nice world, with very good scripts and a story. Thats why I have uploaded it immediatelly. but then 1 day later all levels were deleted and different Chances are, the team will make a rule to prevent this. I've noticed it a lot also.

CowgirlBebop
06-20-2002, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Graal2001_FAQ
Chances are, the team will make a rule to prevent this. I've noticed it a lot also.
this thread is old, why did you bring it back?

Graal2001_FAQ
06-20-2002, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop

this thread is old, why did you bring it back? There's not a rule that says I can't. Why get on my back because of it?

CowgirlBebop
06-20-2002, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Graal2001_FAQ
There's not a rule that says I can't. Why get on my back because of it?
I was just asking :(

Graal2001_FAQ
06-20-2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by CowgirlBebop

I was just asking :( You assisted in bringing it back.

MysticalDragonP2P
06-20-2002, 10:48 PM
Im a staff on Frolic im thier 6 hours a day.No one plays on frolic so Cybnext is trying to change it so it attracts more players he dont no what else to do.

Jinx
06-20-2002, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Neonight

CDA was hacked many times, and cannot be restored.
Some rule to the effect of: "No re-creations of servers may be accepted."

Actually that rule is changing. Torankusu is writing up new and updated rules for Playerworld Submission and Inspections. Re-makes of servers WILL be allowed, but only a certain percentage of levels can be from the origanal server, the rest have to be new levels.

We haven't decided on a good percentage yet.

-Jinx

draygin
06-20-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by MysticalDragonP2P
Im a staff on Frolic im thier 6 hours a day.No one plays on frolic so Cybnext is trying to change it so it attracts more players he dont no what else to do.

Make something to do maybe. Some quests would be nice etc... I played there for a while. But when there is only one island with no quests and just one small island it gets old fast.

Jinx
06-20-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by MysticalDragonP2P

Lately I've tried to log on Frolic, but get stuck on the loading screen x.x

-Jinx

iniquitus
06-20-2002, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Jinx

Actually that rule is changing. Torankusu is writing up new and updated rules for Playerworld Submission and Inspections. Re-makes of servers WILL be allowed, but only a certain percentage of levels can be from the origanal server, the rest have to be new levels.

-Jinx

Why was this not discussed with me? I don't belive you or Toran have the ability to change the policy, especialy since doing that would be in Toran's favor to bring back Elven Lands. It will not happen as long as I am arround. There is a VERY good reason that rule was made, and I don't intend for it to be removed.

Urizen :mad:

Jinx
06-21-2002, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by iniquitus

Why was this not discussed with me? I don't belive you or Toran have the ability to change the policy, especialy since doing that would be in Toran's favor to bring back Elven Lands. It will not happen as long as I am arround. There is a VERY good reason that rule was made, and I don't intend for it to be removed.

It may not have been discussed with you, but it was discussed with Nemesis.

There was a VERY good reason for the rule? Why? Lots of good servers were shutdown for reasons they couldn't control. I think that lots of people would like CDA or EL back up. Delteria and Val were put back up.

-Jinx

AlkarenHyralt
06-21-2002, 12:11 AM

Nemesis granted the authroity to do this.

Graal2001_FAQ
06-21-2002, 03:08 AM

Urizen :mad: Elven Lands has permission to resubmit and be reviewed without bias either way. Stefan's permission, of course.

iniquitus
06-21-2002, 03:18 AM
Great, now eveyone who wants to bring back some crappy server will be like "YOU LET ELVEN LANDS BACK!? WHY NOT _______?!! OMG LIK!? PWA R C0RRUPT!!!"

I'm really getting sick of seeing doubble standards...

Urizen :rolleyes:

Dustey4Ever
06-21-2002, 03:20 AM

Graal2001_FAQ
06-21-2002, 03:21 AM
Great, now eveyone who wants to bring back some crappy server will be like "YOU LET ELVEN LANDS BACK!? WHY NOT _______?!! OMG LIK!? PWA R C0RRUPT!!!"

Urizen :rolleyes: If you're sick of it, have Valikorlia and Delteria and Mithica removed.

iniquitus
06-21-2002, 03:29 AM
Those went up before the rule was made, thus grandfathered. (To my knowledge.)

Mithica is going down, by the Manager's request.

Anytime a playerworld changes management, or someone else takes over, who was not an origional creator, it turns out bad, mainly because it's not their creation, that they worked and slaved over to make perfect (in their eyes anyway.) Look at what happened to Rudora when Fox left? Val hasn't really had any progress since it went back up... Thats the major problem I have.

Also, I have a problem with ANY PWA being staff on a PW, lower staff is questionable, but a PWA, managing a PW of their own just seems to be a bit of conflict of interests. Then again, noone listens to me so I should probably just shut up.

Graal2001_FAQ
06-21-2002, 03:35 AM
Those went up before the rule was made, thus grandfathered. (To my knowledge.)

Mithica is going down, by the Manager's request.

Anytime a playerworld changes management, or someone else takes over, who was not an origional creator, it turns out bad, mainly because it's not their creation, that they worked and slaved over to make perfect (in their eyes anyway.) Look at what happened to Rudora when Fox left? Val hasn't really had any progress since it went back up... Thats the major problem I have.

Also, I have a problem with ANY PWA being staff on a PW, lower staff is questionable, but a PWA, managing a PW of their own just seems to be a bit of conflict of interests. Then again, noone listens to me so I should probably just shut up.

Urizen :mad: Now, it's pretty sad when you cannot trust your supposed co-worker to not have any bias when reviewing ANY playerworld. Contrary to your implied beliefs, I do not have 1498194 OLD ELVEN LANDS levels that I redid. I have about 251 new Overworld levels (I plan to add more later) and
am working on four quests.
Regardless of the "rules," I have gotten Stefan's permission for this project and plan on obeying the rules.

Jinx
06-21-2002, 03:40 AM
Also, I have a problem with ANY PWA being staff on a PW,

Ehm. I'm confused by this.

No, I know what it means. I know what your saying.

What I don't get is why both YOU and NEMESIS can work on Pandora, yet you have a problem with Torankusu re-making a server.

-Jinx

Cybnext
06-21-2002, 05:19 AM

Lately I've tried to log on Frolic, but get stuck on the loading screen x.x

-Jinx

Thats because one of my staff deleted the two start levels and I haven't been back on to upload them again.

Frolic_RC2
06-21-2002, 05:25 AM
Personally I think no PW guy should work on a PW.

If they are truly making a good PW, they wouldn't have time to do the PW reviewing and such.

I know if I was offered a position, I would decline, because Murasamune is far more important for me to complete. That reason alone should keep everyone whos working on a PW off the PWA.

And the second reason being no offline PW should have PWA working on it because no matter what you say, everyone is human, and people WILL be biased.

Just my thoughts.

Jinx
06-21-2002, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by Frolic_RC2
Personally I think no PW guy should work on a PW.

If they are truly making a good PW, they wouldn't have time to do the PW reviewing and such.

I know if I was offered a position, I would decline, because Murasamune is far more important for me to complete. That reason alone should keep everyone whos working on a PW off the PWA.

And the second reason being no offline PW should have PWA working on it because no matter what you say, everyone is human, and people WILL be biased.

Just my thoughts.

If a PWA works on a PW, he wont be the one to inspect it.

If a PWA is making a PW, he wont be the one to review it.

-Jinx

Graal2001_FAQ
06-21-2002, 07:51 AM

-Jinx That's just as simple and complex as it has to be in one.

--Torankusu :cool:

Frolic_RC2
06-21-2002, 08:53 AM

-Jinx

Thats beside the point. If you are doing a review, you must inspect a PW well, and that takes time. If you are working on a PW, most of the time you spend on a computer goes into your PW (at least in my case). Without that how do you plan on making a good PW? Take 1-3 hours reviewing a PW (forgive me if thats off) could have been spent on your PW.

I don't know, I just have a different way of thinking in terms of time usage.

Jinx
06-21-2002, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Frolic_RC2

... Take 1-3 hours reviewing a PW (forgive me if thats off) could have been spent on your PW.

I don't use an hour for my reviews. I haven't quite yet. Most playerworlds submitted dont require a lot of time. If a PW is submitted that is good, then it might start taking up that much amount of time, as you want to look at it multiple times.

I'm reviewing one right now that looks like it might have a chance, I've looked over it quite a few times, and have spent probibly an hour and a half total (not all at one time, I've had a somewhat-busy week)

-Jinx

Warcaptain
06-21-2002, 10:17 AM

-Jinx

oh that works great for him doesnt it.... he gets his pw up the way he wants it because he is a pw inspector and can change rules for himself.

Torankusu
06-21-2002, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Warcaptain

oh that works great for him doesnt it.... he gets his pw up the way he wants it because he is a pw inspector and can change rules for himself. Haha. Lack of intelligence strikes again.

Yeah, sure. I am going to be the ONLY ONE reviewing and inspecting it, also changing the [email protected][email protected]/

Get a grip. Me and Jinx talked the new guidelines over, and now we're going to talk to Nemesis about a few things. It's not just me changing the rules.

Warcaptain
06-21-2002, 10:21 AM

What I don't get is why both YOU and NEMESIS can work on Pandora, yet you have a problem with Torankusu re-making a server.

-Jinx

there shouldnt be a problem with working on a pw.... but when it comes to having to get a pw up.. thats where alot of corruption goes on..... because see now torankusu is writing rules to fit his pw

and in all honest, i cant count the # of times nemesis has pissed me off by making me remove things i liked that were "interrupting game play"

but we've already seen corruption on torankusu's part, and his pw isnt even turned in....

REMAKING is the problem... the pw was TAKEN DOWN FOR A REASON.... thats like saying
"ok ok... so [email protected] didnt work once.. lets remake it and try again!"

Warcaptain
06-21-2002, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
Haha. Lack of intelligence strikes again.

Yeah, sure. I am going to be the ONLY ONE reviewing and inspecting it, also changing the [email protected][email protected]/

Get a grip. Me and Jinx talked the new guidelines over, and now we're going to talk to Nemesis about a few things. It's not just me changing the rules.

yes but its the fact you are CHANGING it for yourself.

if you werent remaking a pw, this wouldnt be happening, this rule changing wouldnt be up for arguement.

iniquitus
06-21-2002, 10:24 AM

-Jinx

I told Warcaptain that I probably wouldn't be working on Pandor/Enigma a day or two after I got my PWA position, because of conflict of interests. You can ask him to verify that aswell. I haven't done any work on Enigma/Pandora since I have recived my PWA job, I have not worn my tag (if you saw me with it on it's because I was wondering if it still worked.) As for Nemesis, he's the one who should answer that, not me. I've made sacrifices too, I gave up work on a PW that I alredy had a month or so away from submiting to be reviewed. I stopped working on the playerworlds I was working on, even though I enjoyed all of it.

I don't care if someone else reviews his PW, staff is staff, we have to work with each other every day, your co-worker is not about to disgrace you by failing you playerworld... in fact, give it time, I bet Elven lands wont even need to go through an official review process, look at Hawk and Maloria? Have we learned NOTHING? :mad: As for Stefan, I think if he wants to have a PWA team that can actualy do their job then he should tell people that ask him "Talk to PWA." Now we will have managers, and players who will just say "I don't give a rats but what you say, I only listen to Stefan or Unixmad!" I foresee if things continue like this PWA will fail and become legend or myth instead of reality.

Personaly, I think you have a choice, PWA, or your playerworld. I'm not saying you have to make it, since you've obviously gone above me on this, but any respect I had for you will be gone if you get Elven Lands online.

Urizen :grrr:

Torankusu
06-21-2002, 10:25 AM

there shouldnt be a problem with working on a pw.... but when it comes to having to get a pw up.. thats where alot of corruption goes on..... because see now torankusu is writing rules to fit his pw

and in all honest, i cant count the # of times nemesis has pissed me off by making me remove things i liked that were "interrupting game play"

but we've already seen corruption on torankusu's part, and his pw isnt even turned in....

REMAKING is the problem... the pw was TAKEN DOWN FOR A REASON.... thats like saying
"ok ok... so ****sm didnt work once.. lets remake it and try again!" Oh, yeah, okay. What is it you don't understand?

Not only am I NOT THE ONLY ONE MAKING THESE RULES, I have had permission to bring back Elven Lands for well over a week.
I am NOT molding the rules to fit my Playerworld, most of the rules were not created with my Playerworld in mind.

Torankusu
06-21-2002, 10:27 AM

yes but its the fact you are CHANGING it for yourself.

if you werent remaking a pw, this wouldnt be happening, this rule changing wouldnt be up for arguement. There was no remake rule. I am not changing a thing. And I am not changing ANYTHING for my self. I do not have anywhere near 50% of the old levels, which is the limit that we are looking for.

Get over yourself and work on your panda thing.

Torankusu
06-21-2002, 10:28 AM
Personaly, I think you have a choice, PWA, or your playerworld. I'm not saying you have to make it, since you've obviously gone above me on this, but any respect I had for you will be gone if you get Elven Lands online.

Urizen :grrr: Your respect means nothing to me, considering you've lost the little bit you've had from me over the past few days.

Warcaptain
06-21-2002, 10:29 AM
There was no remake rule. I am not changing a thing. And I am not changing ANYTHING for my self. I do not have anywhere near 50% of the old levels, which is the limit that we are looking for.

Get over yourself and work on your panda thing.

if you get Elven Lands online, then SOMETHING was changed.

because i saw nemesis post VERY SPECIFICLY that remakes ARE NOT ALLOWED.

and Elven Lands, wheather it has all new levels or not, IS A REMAKE.

Torankusu
06-21-2002, 10:32 AM

if you get Elven Lands online, then SOMETHING was changed.

because i saw nemesis post VERY SPECIFICLY that remakes ARE NOT ALLOWED.

and Elven Lands, wheather it has all new levels or not, IS A REMAKE. OPEN YOUR EYELIDS AND PAY ATTENTION TO OTHER POSTS.

I DID NOT HAVE TO BEND ANY RULES TO HAVE PERMISSION TO MAKE THIS PLAYERWORLD. STEFAN DID GIVE ME PERMISSION.
Regardless of what nemesis posted, we all talked about this. Jinx, Nemesis and I. Not just me. So stop makin these absurd accusations.

iniquitus
06-21-2002, 10:44 AM
OPEN YOUR EYELIDS AND PAY ATTENTION TO OTHER POSTS.

I DID NOT HAVE TO BEND ANY RULES TO HAVE PERMISSION TO MAKE THIS PLAYERWORLD. STEFAN DID GIVE ME PERMISSION.
Regardless of what nemesis posted, we all talked about this. Jinx, Nemesis and I. Not just me. So stop makin these absurd accusations.

My point is your looking at personal interests, and benifit, not the benifit of other playerworlds. Yet you remain in PWA. I'll stop trying now, PWA won't work if Stefan will let people go above it and directly to him and Unixmad anyway.
People will simply just go over our heads, and we'll stay in the state we are now, no progression or improvement, maybe decline...

BTW Torankusu, it would have been very easy to simply change the name like I sugested weeks ago and not be dealing with all of this.

Urizen :rolleyes:

Torankusu
06-21-2002, 10:49 AM

My point is your looking at personal interests, and benifit, not the benifit of other playerworlds. Yet you remain in PWA. I'll stop trying now, PWA won't work if Stefan will let people go above it and directly to him and Unixmad anyway.
People will simply just go over our heads, and we'll stay in the state we are now, no progression or improvement, maybe decline...

BTW Torankusu, it would have been very easy to simply change the name like I sugested weeks ago and not be dealing with all of this.

Urizen :rolleyes: Sorry, name changing won't work. I didn't go over anybody's heads any more than the owners of Valikorlia and Delteria did.

Brad
06-21-2002, 11:02 AM
Will you all shut the **** up? It's a ****ing name for christs sake. He's making his OWN levels and OWN scripts, and OWN graphics. Why must you all ****ing complain? OHH WARPCAPTAIN, YOU OWN A **** SERVER, WHAT ARE YOU ****ING JEALOUS? OHH URIZEN, HI I BECAME PWA SO NOW I'M BETTER THAN EVERYONE. I DO MY JOB AND HAVE NO LIFE. **** OFF. I'M SICK OF COMING HERE TO READ A BUNCH OF IDIOTS POST ABOUT IDIOTIC THINGS WHICH SHOWS HOW BIG OF *****S THEY REALLY ARE. GO TO HELL.

Torankusu
06-21-2002, 11:06 AM
brad's seen quite a few things, might I add.

Warcaptain
06-21-2002, 11:09 AM
OPEN YOUR EYELIDS AND PAY ATTENTION TO OTHER POSTS.

but NEMESIS said no first.

you went over his head to stefan, which is corrupt.

Torankusu
06-21-2002, 11:13 AM

you went over his head to stefan, which is corrupt. Uh, It's not corrupt considering Stefan is over Nemesis, and would probably know the better for HIS Game. Nemesis also has admitted to Stefan putting up other remakes, so he will allow remakes to be possible, with a new rule, which we have made. Not in any of our favors, but to make it fair.

That's probably a new concept to you. Being fair.

Brad
06-21-2002, 11:14 AM

you went over his head to stefan, which is corrupt.

*BEEEP*

Wrong again idiot.

Lets go back to 3rd grade food chain for this one.

Stefan eats Nemesis which eats the Wild Torankusu which eats the wild players.
Ya see, Stefan is at the top of the chain.

Almost like at a job. Your administrator says no to something but considering you want it badly, you ask your BOSS.

Uh oh, what now?

SI ELVNE LANDZ COYPRTEI OR SUMTHIN WUT ENIGASM 4 LYF

SingleChance
06-21-2002, 11:24 AM
warcaptain, instead of worrying about eleven lands, why don't you worry about YOUR playerworld, and let Torankusu make his without being bothered by pointless threads.

he said Stefan is letting him, so leave it at that and stop complaining :(

SinNetherwind
06-21-2002, 11:34 AM
Sorry WC, even I want EL up soooooo bad..

Warcaptain
06-21-2002, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by SingleChance
warcaptain, instead of worrying about eleven lands, why don't you worry about YOUR playerworld, and let Torankusu make his without being bothered by pointless threads.

he said Stefan is letting him, so leave it at that and stop complaining :(

i am worrying about my pw as we speak...

and just the fact he went to stefan after nemesis said no is the problem itself.