PDA

View Full Version : Leaving

Lyndzey
12-26-2002, 05:25 PM
I'm resigning as leader of Samurai.

I did this because I couldn't be on and because of that, my people can't trust me. Hiyoshi wants me booted after I recruited him in again. This seems like an act of wanting power especially after he asked me for more power saying that his rank was more than what I said it was. I know I am never on enough so I am leaving Empress and allowing Jourdan to decide who will become the new Emperor unless he wants to stay. Just please please don't make it Hiyoshi, I really hate that guy.

I am not leaving 2002 or Graal, but I still won't be on much.

LordZen
12-27-2002, 12:53 AM
drat.. :(

Jourdan
12-27-2002, 01:40 AM
Sorry to see you leave =\
The one person I had in mind was Hiyoshi... but eh...
It will probably go to Rahz then... unless I stay... I have to make my mind up first.

graaliholic
12-28-2002, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey
I'm resigning as leader of Samurai.

Seems like samurai is having a hard time choosing a leader :\

feivel
12-30-2002, 07:05 PM
Dun Dun Dun LOL
I wouldnt say Hiyoshi is power hungry, there is just a major conflict of interest going on. Different people have different ideals and points of views, and naturally each person wants to see his ideas and ideals put in place... so its only natural that they want to have the power to put these ideas into place. That doesnt mean they are power-hungry in a horrible dictator-like-fashion.

Lyndzey
12-30-2002, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by feivel
Dun Dun Dun LOL
I wouldnt say Hiyoshi is power hungry, there is just a major conflict of interest going on. Different people have different ideals and points of views, and naturally each person wants to see his ideas and ideals put in place... so its only natural that they want to have the power to put these ideas into place. That doesnt mean they are power-hungry in a horrible dictator-like-fashion.

Did you read what I said? He wanted to get me removed along with Jourdan so he could be Emperor. He isn't even active. That's power hungry to me.

feivel
12-30-2002, 08:41 PM
Maybe he isnt active because he has nothing to do but if he were Emperor he might be active. Also wanting someone else to not be leader so you can be leader isnt necessarily evil power hungry. I can assure you almost every democrat would want another Democrat in office instead of Bush. And if there were a chance to put another Democrat in power might take it. CONFLICT OF INTEREST :P

Lyndzey
12-30-2002, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by feivel
Maybe he isnt active because he has nothing to do but if he were Emperor he might be active. Also wanting someone else to not be leader so you can be leader isnt necessarily evil power hungry. I can assure you almost every democrat would want another Democrat in office instead of Bush. And if there were a chance to put another Democrat in power might take it. CONFLICT OF INTEREST :P

If he wanted to be Emperor, he would be active. There is no Emperor right now so he has a chance, yet I don't even think he knows about me quitting yet.

And why are you bringing democrats into this? This has nothing to do with this.

feivel
12-31-2002, 11:32 AM
I dunno i seem to bring democrats into everything... it was just an example gosh lol.