PDA

View Full Version : The Revolution

anUk
12-26-2002, 09:01 AM
Ok, as you all may know, I am now the Prince of Dustari. I have been working on things over the last few days to get Dustari ready for recruitment. Ever since Charles left things have been very rough. I will admit managing a kingdom is not easy at all. The problem right now is getting things started and getting members to join. Right off the bat I will tell you, I will NOT tollerate lazyness in Dustari. That is what killed the first regime.

Also now that the new regime is almost in place, I would like to clear things up about neighboring kingdoms. The main one is Pirates. Lately I have seen the Pirates carrying people, like Astri for example. Astri, from what I have seen has no strong people what so ever. I feel that Astri is using Pirates for protection. I would also like to start fresh with Pirates, a treaty of some sort would be inforced, not meaning allies, but civilness amoung the two kingdoms. Maybe allied in the future.

The new ranking system works this way:

You pick one of the following classes or 'departments'

1. Army: The General is the highest rank in this section, he has rights to remove ally's/enemies, add/remove members. You must be at least lvl 13 to claim this rank. The lowest level, which everyone begins at is Page. When you feel you are ready for advancement let me know. Please note that if you want to join and you are lvl 12+ you won't become a page. You will be placed in a rank to accomadate you ability. To join in the military department you must be at least lvl 5 and skilled with weapons.

2. Navy: The Admiral is the highest rank in this section, he has rights to remove/add members. You must be at least lvl 10 and have been known for 'exceptional' ability on the water. You must alreay have a crew to become Admiral and a ship that has lasted more than 10 battles.

3. Magi: The Archmage is the highest rank in this section, he has rights to remove/add members along with diplomacy rights. You must be lvl 13+ to occupy this rank. The lowest rank in this section is 'Spell Caster'. You must be lvl 5 to be recruited as one of these.

To join in the Aristocracy you must be placed. Unlike the 3 classes above, to join the Aristocracy(royalty) you must be very loyal to Dustari and be a member for more than 1 month.

To become a shop owner, you must have a shop approved by me, Larrien, or Ed. Your shop must be organized and have a shop crew. The leader or manager of the shop will get the rank 'Shop Owner'. All other members of the shop staff will be workers or laborers.

When Dustari is fully finished, I will begin to work on the Clergy for Dustari, with a board of Cardinals watching over the Pope/Priests.

Also, when Dustari begins to flourish, special ranks will be added. When Dustari becomes more developed, ranks like 'Postman' and 'Mayor' will be added. These people will not be expected to serve in the defense but will do duties for the kingdom.

Dustari is also doing mass recruiting. Although the lvl 5 rule is implaced, I am sure some members would help you to level 5 so you may join. I wiped all members because it was tough to call who was active/inactive after the leaving of Charles.

Thank you.

Prince Mark L. Amelyn

Zurkiba
12-26-2002, 03:53 PM
We have more strong people in Astri than in the Pirates. I think

So far I only know of
Pirates have three
DragonX
Ghost Pirate (about to quit :( )
Nathan

Astri has six
Geo
Tyhm
Chris
Dallion
Deigo (Account Exspired)
Olorin

Samurai has three
Rahz
Boukon
Logan

So far that's the list in my head... it could be bigger but it shows we have two times more than our allies.

And saying that we are freeloading off the Pirates insults me. There is allready a treaty installed between the Allaince and Dustari, and I'm starting to rethink that by what you just said. And the Allaince is one nation, so if you make a treaty with the Pirates then you make a treaty with us all.

And the title Revolution doesn't seem fitting for what you just said =x. A Revolution is a war to change, not a promotion to change.

Tyhm
12-26-2002, 07:06 PM
Tyhm only has 74 HP though. Bloody levelloss bug....

anUk
12-26-2002, 11:19 PM
No, no, no

I dont think you understand, many of the pirates I have talked to feel the same way that I do. I won't mention any names. And this is a revolution, may members were exiled and removed. The treaty between Pirates and Dustari will be seperate from Eastern Alliance.

Olorin
12-26-2002, 11:21 PM
I'm only level 9 but then again I just restarted on Sunday =P BTW: I also have 91 maxhp =) which is pretty good i think

Zurkiba
12-26-2002, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by anUk
And this is a revolution, may members were exiled and removed.
And Dustari's greatest leaders were demoted to a stupid rank

anUk
12-26-2002, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

And Dustari's greatest leaders were demoted to a stupid rank

No, I needed to do this, a complete wipe was necessary to remove the inactive members

Zurkiba
12-27-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by anUk

No, I needed to do this, a complete wipe was necessary to remove the inactive members
So demoting Jeff, one of the most loyal, is a process to eliminate inactives?

anUk
12-27-2002, 01:46 AM

No, when I see these poeple on, wearing their tag, I will restore the loyal ones.

LOA--Paul
12-28-2002, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by RTelvecho
postin for excabuler

That's illegal guy, either use your own ideas to post or don't post at all.

RTelvecho
12-28-2002, 09:08 AM
postin for excabuler
"How did anU get to be a member of Dustari, let-alone, being Prince! anU, wasn't it you that used copies of master keys to peoples house to steal their things after you left the kingdom? I don't think that they should trust you now, not after what you did to them. ;x"

ZanderX
12-28-2002, 10:57 AM

I never thought I'd see you talk logically.

Jeff has not only been in Dustari longer than you, anU, but he was infinitely more loyal. And you removed him? :\

Larrien
12-28-2002, 12:15 PM
I really don't see what revolution there is. Old members of Dustari were not exiled, they were removed so we could reorganize all of the ranks and so on without having to worry about everyone complaining over a rank they didn't like, et cetera. Apparently a person, who I am not naming, dislikes the tag wipe and now thinks I am not able to manage a kingdom. To that person, a note: I was not the only one who suggested a tag wipe.

anUk, I have been receiving complaints about your performance of late. Jeff tells me you tried removing him, plus demoting him to Page and also you have been claiming you have the power to do anything. You have the power to add and remove members. You have all of the rights in case I take a vacation. You have "King" somewhere in your rank or tag because when I was given Kingship of Dustari the King flag would not immediatelywork, so I changed my rank to give me the King tag temporarily.

Some of you probably disagree with what I am doing, but it is necessary, even if you disagree with it.

EDIT: anU, I will be redoing the ranks slightly to fit some of our new people. All Dustarians who haven't joined a new kingdom and who have been understanding, please forum PM or e-mail me at [email protected]/[email protected] to request a position, or PM me on Graal, please, thanks.

Zurkiba
12-28-2002, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by ZanderX

I never thought I'd see you talk logically.

Jeff has not only been in Dustari longer than you, anU, but he was infinitely more loyal. And you removed him? :\
*ish smart :p*