PDA

View Full Version : The Tag Wipe of Dustari

Larrien
12-23-2002, 10:33 PM
Okay, I came on today to find that some rogues of Dustari had attacked Astri for no reason except for the fact several "high-ranked" officers figured they'd be suicidal. I came on and was totally flabbergasted. Seems to me like most Dustarians are not responsible enough to wait until I or a General comes on to approve this plan. I can't take a 10 hour break from Graal (counting sleep!) without something happening. Oh, so typical of the history of Dustari and why it has become the way it is.

So, I'm tag wipping. Didn't want to, but I've got to. Most members of Dustari claim I have no respect for them anymore. Don't know where that came from. Probably someone starting a rumor about me talking trash. Oh, it cracks me up sometimes. I really don't understand why I put 48 hours into a rank tree and 8+ a day into working on the kingdom all for them to claim I have no respect for them and don't do any work and I'm the worst King on the world.

Evidently, the general population of Dustari either dislikes me or is not responsible enough to handle the responsibility I grant on each and every one of them: get plans approved by myself or General Windstar. Because of this, plus the fact it fits our rebuilding plan to more effectiveness, I am afraid that I will have to organize a minor or major tag wipe, not only to eliminate inactive members but to get rid of this horrid new theme of Dustari-- "Larrien is the poster boy for all things that go wrong, even when he is not around.".

I feel like maybe I should be strict. Maybe I should implace a level 8 quota, maybe I should treat everyone like little babies and make them do things they don't want to do. I don't want to, but maybe I just have to. Maybe you can't be an honest, hard working person to become King anymore. Maybe you just have to be mean and nasty and cruel and all of those other despicable things I despise so greatly.

You may not like this, and you'll probably hate it, Dustari. And my popularity's probably going to go from 30/40 to 0/40, but I guess life goes on. If anyone calls for me to step down, I will, like I probably should have already. Guess I'm just not cut out to be a honest, hard working King, like I really want to be.

The tag wipe takes place in half an hour, unless someone gives me better reasoning or a stroke of divine intervention happens.

JrTerrorist
12-23-2002, 10:55 PM
tag wipe?
The post is too big for me to read with this eye infection.. narrow it down :\

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-24-2002, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Larrien

The tag wipe takes place in half an hour, unless someone gives me better reasoning or a stroke of divine intervention happens.

Because you're a sechsy hard working King :)

Zurkiba
12-24-2002, 04:54 PM
Dont step down from King... if you do then I personally will attack the new king if I dont like him.

You said it yourself, Dustari is starting to splinter off and if you give Dustari to someone who hates everyone, then they're going to kill Dustari.

Brad
12-24-2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Zurkiba
Dont step down from King... if you do then I personally will attack the new king if I dont like him.

You said it yourself, Dustari is starting to splinter off and if you give Dustari to someone who hates everyone, then they're going to kill Dustari.

With what kingdom?