PDA

View Full Version : Dustari Peace Statement

Larrien
12-22-2002, 01:22 AM
The royal kingdom of Dustari, in the first year of the leadership of the son of Charles Amelyn, Larrien, hereby agrees to the following non aggression peace terms with the Eastern Alliance, consisting of Samurai, Astri and Crescent Blade Pirates:

-The Eastern Alliance will step down from this battle on the following conditions:
-Dustari will have an appointed representative selected by the alliance to overlook Dustari's government
-Dustari's military will not exceed forty (40) people
-Dustari will help the alliance out when ever needed

And we agree to this:

-Dustari will have the protection of the Eastern Alliance for the time being.

Yours,

Official Recordskeeper of Dustari
In the 1st year of his lordship King Larrien Amelyn

LordZen
12-22-2002, 01:35 AM
Truly a disappointment considering Astri's true means for starting the battle was never revealed or dignified...

boukon_malisous
12-22-2002, 01:47 AM
True, I did not even know why I was fighting... I merely fought and desided to ask questions later since my kingdom (Samurai) needed me to go.

Brad
12-22-2002, 01:55 AM
You're a disgrace Larrien.

Larrien
12-22-2002, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Brad
You're a disgrace Larrien.

How am I a disgrace?

*You* try making the same decision when your castle is surrounded and Heimdal is telling you he'll either let you agree to an even worse treaty (appoint a governor, level 9 limit on military, 30 military members) or destroy you then and they're.

zell12
12-22-2002, 04:20 AM
Hmm... I didn't agree on this attack at all. Oh well.

Legondary_MyTH
12-22-2002, 05:24 AM
this totally bites...THEY ATTACKED US BECAUSE THEY FEARED US
it took 3 of them 3!And you pushing us into a corner and taking a piss on us....this is pathetic...if this **** doesnt change soon im going to another Kingdom that has respect...

-Axel-
12-22-2002, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by Legondary_MyTH
it took 3 of them 3!And you pushing us into a corner and taking a piss on us....this is pathetic...if this **** doesnt change soon im going to another Kingdom that has respect...

Erm, if we feared you, you think we would be afraid to attack. Watch what you say, cause that made no sense whatsoever.

Larrien
12-22-2002, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by Legondary_MyTH

What? Another kingdom that has respect?

Okay, you're saying Dustari, which had no idea of any attack until they were landing at Borea, and me, who did my best to warn all of you to get ready and into kingdom mode, have no respect? Me, who has been lenient upon the level quota and me, who has up until lately let every level 1 newbie slide and continue training even though the level quota Aftershock established as his last act of Kingship should be lasting?

Or maybe you meant something else? I'm really not sure. All I know is that it seems to me everyone in Dustari is quitting because we're not powerful anymore because no one does any work or doesn't bother to get on tag any longer (not naming names). I'm not complaining. I'm simply stating. All of you complain to me we're not the best, or we're always getting killed in kingdom wars. Maybe Aftershock was right. Maybe I should start enforcing a level 5+ quota for any military officer, like I said I might set one up. I don't want to, but maybe I should. Maybe it'll get some more dedicated officers into Dustari instead of certain people who quit and cry and whine at the drop of the hat. :\

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-22-2002, 07:18 AM
Good job Zurkiba the war monger

I take it this was one of your fine peaceful offensive cleansing programs that will make Astri a peaceful and "we will not attack unless provoked" type kingdom?

zell12
12-22-2002, 08:18 AM
Larrien, I would like to talk to you some time tomorrow if possable. x.x

And I don't thin there was a real reason behind this, not sure. I wanted to talk it over and smoth things out but nope, wouldn't listen. Its all war war war for rp events. -_-

MasterNuke
12-22-2002, 08:22 AM
*rolls eyes* And this happens when I'm not on x.x

zell12
12-22-2002, 08:26 AM
Dragon would of killed you, and everyone on the island in less the 5 hits, so it sno use Ed :( He, GP and Shrimp are the three most powerful peoples on the server. (Excluding koni cause he uses his /dm)

Crovax_Dark_Lord
12-22-2002, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by zell12
Dragon would of killed you, and everyone on the island in less the 5 hits, so it sno use Ed :( He, GP and Shrimp are the three most powerful peoples on the server. (Excluding koni cause he uses his /dm)
Yes... but we may have stood a fighting chance if Nuke and I were on... I'm european, so while I saw the start of the battle, I couldn't stay for long...

Zurkiba
12-22-2002, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Good job Zurkiba the war monger

I take it this was one of your fine peaceful offensive cleansing programs that will make Astri a peaceful and "we will not attack unless provoked" type kingdom?
As a matter of fact... it is.

We set that up so that We would know that Dustari wouldn't attack us. And you call me Power Hungry... well Larrien is still in power, Yes?.

Dustari was on the road to nowhere and we just brought them to the road of peace and glory.

Originally posted by Larrien
Or maybe you meant something else? I'm really not sure. All I know is that it seems to me everyone in Dustari is quitting because we're not powerful anymore because no one does any work or doesn't bother to get on tag any longer (not naming names). I'm not complaining. I'm simply stating. All of you complain to me we're not the best, or we're always getting killed in kingdom wars. Maybe Aftershock was right. Maybe I should start enforcing a level 5+ quota for any military officer, like I said I might set one up. I don't want to, but maybe I should. Maybe it'll get some more dedicated officers into Dustari instead of certain people who quit and cry and whine at the drop of the hat.

Yes... many people have left Dustari over it's history on 2k2. It's lost many of it's commanding officers. Such as Olorin, the Paladins, and some backdoors.

I dont know what's really going on back there though :/

Larrien
12-22-2002, 06:45 PM
Larrien, I would like to talk to you some time tomorrow if possable. x.x

And I don't thin there was a real reason behind this, not sure. I wanted to talk it over and smoth things out but nope, wouldn't listen. Its all war war war for rp events. -_-

Sure, just PM me when I'm online. I'm always on.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-22-2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

We set that up so that We would know that Dustari wouldn't attack us. And you call me Power Hungry... well Larrien is still in power, Yes?.

Dustari was on the road to nowhere and we just brought them to the road of peace and glory.

It's not like even if you did attack he would have been kicked out of power, what you just did was nothing more than verbal abuse, so I hope you realize that argument is fruitless.

Zurkiba
12-22-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

It's not like even if you did attack he would have been kicked out of power, what you just did was nothing more than verbal abuse, so I hope you realize that argument is fruitless.
I didn't want him out of power

zell12
12-22-2002, 07:23 PM
The way I see it now is that Dustari was losing its organization. They were basically falling apart. Losing key members like Jourdan, Axel, Me and Diego (:D), Olorin, Arwen, and now, Charles.

Something had to be done so things like this were not happening. We did the same thing to Samurai when they were falling apart. Now that I see it after its all over and understand it, this is no more confusion in my mind over this matter.

You will see in the weeks, even months to come, dustari will be changed by this event and regrow its members and become a strong kingdom once again.

zell12
12-22-2002, 09:03 PM
Well, everyone has different views on the matter. But bloodshed should be a last resort.

Ghost Pirate
12-22-2002, 09:11 PM
Well, everyone has different views on the matter. But bloodshed should be a last resort.

Its always the first resort for me >=)

zell12
12-22-2002, 09:12 PM
Yes, well, Pirates are different. They are the super power, and you and DragonX alone, can kill anyone on the server. So :P

Brad
12-22-2002, 09:41 PM
Intelligence > Strength.

aylad
12-22-2002, 10:58 PM
Too bad I missed it. Now the Eastern Alliance, together with Dustari, need to do terrible things to [insert kingdom name here, of course there's only one left] so I can knock a few heads of my own! :D :D :D

LOA--Paul
12-23-2002, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by aylad
Too bad I missed it. Now the Eastern Alliance, together with Dustari, need to do terrible things to [insert kingdom name here, of course there's only one left] so I can knock a few heads of my own! :D :D :D

Hmm..
Now that really makes people beleive Zurk's going for a total peace plan when people say things like that :\ :rolleyes:

Zurkiba
12-23-2002, 03:52 AM
He never said Zormite... and just because the Zormite members go
"I HATE ASTRI" doesn't mean they attack us

Larrien
12-23-2002, 04:07 AM

He didn't say Zormite, but he said "Dustari" before that, which can't be used to fit into the context, nor can the Eastern Alliance groups- Samurai, Astri and Pirates.

That leaves Zormite. :p

LOA--Paul
12-23-2002, 04:26 AM

Not many Zormite say "I hate astri"
I have many friends in Astri, but thats ooc :)

Crovax_Dark_Lord
12-23-2002, 01:40 PM
I liken this to the late stages of WW2, with the eastern alliance eqvilent to the allies and Dustari having fallen, as Germany, and all thats left is Zormite (japan) I'm just saying its similar...

LOA--Paul
12-23-2002, 02:02 PM
But they have no manhattan project.

Zurkiba
12-23-2002, 02:53 PM
We have the Winnim Project :)

LOA--Paul
12-23-2002, 03:29 PM
We have the Winnim Project :)
let me guess- send in ooc people to destroy our navy fleets and the entire coast guard = /

zell12
12-23-2002, 04:13 PM
That was for pleasure on my behalf.

Ghost Pirate
12-23-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by LOA--Paul
But they have no manhattan project.

You sure about that? >=)

LordZen
12-25-2002, 02:03 PM

Yes... many people have left Dustari over it's history on 2k2. It's lost many of it's commanding officers. Such as Olorin, the Paladins, and some backdoors.

I dont know what's really going on back there though :/

Larrien is still in power sure, but that doesnt change the fact that you "tried" to pass a treaty involving an Astrian appointed governor to watch over Dustari, and even at one point threatened to take his power away. >:\

You say you just brought them to the road of peace and glory..? Well Dustari would do alot better if it wasnt attacked by a king who is willing to wage wars for personal reasons. This war has done nothing but further sinken the spirits of the remaining Dustarian people, possibly moving more to leave.

Zormite and Dustari used to be fine alone, we were plenty glorious enough. It was always very entertaining the interactions I had experienced between the two kingdoms, especially so in the early wars before the sides were so hard-set...dustari and zormite would do so well together. Your barbaric means for "peace" is bent only on a peace in your favor, and will be an uneasy one if that. Your peace has robbed us of our brotherhood, forcing many of our close ties to be seperated. There is simply no reason for it!

You are already in an alliance with Pirates and forceably with Samaurai, so how can you honestly say Dustari threatens your kingdom in any way, they were of course in no condition to make any offensives in the first place! You are doing one terrible job of creating excuses for your quest for power. Bah you dont fool me one bit, nor do you fool the past and present Dustarian kings, nor do you fool many members of of various kingdoms, probably even some in your own but they would rather not admit it because its in their favor.

Sorry, but roleplaying just isnt as fun when certain people *cough*Zurkiba*cough* are over-emphasizing conflict and personal power while causing others to not enjoy equally important aspects.

And about the WW2 comparison: Instead look at it like this:

Astri as Germany (big power trying to control everybody)
Cresent Pirates as Italy (used to be most feared and envied but astri now seems to overshadow it)
Zormite as Great Britan (standing alone while everywhere europe is falling)
Dustari as Russia (not for any communism references but only because they also are standing alone on one front and germany had overtaken alot of russian lands but was never able to actually conquer)
Samaruai as occupied/vici France (swiftly taken over by germany then allowing new government to form but still within germany's grip)

Thats how people on the other side of the coin would view it. I am of course speaking of the "Heads" side...lol.

Brad
12-25-2002, 05:38 PM
I agree with your representation zen.

Zurkiba
12-25-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by LordZen

Larrien is still in power sure, but that doesnt change the fact that you "tried" to pass a treaty involving an Astrian appointed governor to watch over Dustari, and even at one point threatened to take his power away. >:\

You say you just brought them to the road of peace and glory..? Well Dustari would do alot better if it wasnt attacked by a king who is willing to wage wars for personal reasons. This war has done nothing but further sinken the spirits of the remaining Dustarian people, possibly moving more to leave.

Zormite and Dustari used to be fine alone, we were plenty glorious enough. It was always very entertaining the interactions I had experienced between the two kingdoms, especially so in the early wars before the sides were so hard-set...dustari and zormite would do so well together. Your barbaric means for "peace" is bent only on a peace in your favor, and will be an uneasy one if that. Your peace has robbed us of our brotherhood, forcing many of our close ties to be seperated. There is simply no reason for it!

You are already in an alliance with Pirates and forceably with Samaurai, so how can you honestly say Dustari threatens your kingdom in any way, they were of course in no condition to make any offensives in the first place! You are doing one terrible job of creating excuses for your quest for power. Bah you dont fool me one bit, nor do you fool the past and present Dustarian kings, nor do you fool many members of of various kingdoms, probably even some in your own but they would rather not admit it because its in their favor.

Sorry, but roleplaying just isnt as fun when certain people *cough*Zurkiba*cough* are over-emphasizing conflict and personal power while causing others to not enjoy equally important aspects.

And about the WW2 comparison: Instead look at it like this:

Astri as Germany (big power trying to control everybody)
Cresent Pirates as Italy (used to be most feared and envied but astri now seems to overshadow it)
Zormite as Great Britan (standing alone while everywhere europe is falling)
Dustari as Russia (not for any communism references but only because they also are standing alone on one front and germany had overtaken alot of russian lands but was never able to actually conquer)
Samaruai as occupied/vici France (swiftly taken over by germany then allowing new government to form but still within germany's grip)

Thats how people on the other side of the coin would view it. I am of course speaking of the "Heads" side...lol.
lol stupid insult lol

LOA--Paul
12-25-2002, 10:00 PM

And sorry but Roleplaying isn't fun when people such as *coughzencough* makes a kingdom full of idiots who cant RP anyway.
Blimey, it's no fun to roleplay when one of your military branches is damaged by an ooc character then destroyed later ic by the same person ;P

Brad
12-26-2002, 12:19 AM
TISS NOIT FUN2 RP WHEN WEEKSZT KUNGDUM HAS MST POWERZ

HERES A ****ING SOLUTION:

EVERYONE ****ING TAKE OVER ASTRI.

LordZen
12-26-2002, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by Brad
TISS NOIT FUN2 RP WHEN WEEKSZT KUNGDUM HAS MST POWERZ

HERES A ****ING SOLUTION:

EVERYONE ****ING TAKE OVER ASTRI.

LOLOL

LordZen
12-26-2002, 04:42 AM
Oh and Zurkiba, Samaraui joined willingfully sure, but not Bakugun, you didnt give them that much of a choice.

Zurkiba
12-26-2002, 05:35 AM
There is no differnce between the Bakugun and the Samurai.

And you think that Astri is the most powerful? Well the allaince binds all three kingdoms into one single nation and from that we flourish. Attacking Astri is much like attacking the Pirates and the Samurai at the same time. Then of coarse the Dustarians would have to assist us.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-26-2002, 05:37 AM
There is no differnce between the Bakugun and the Samurai.

And you think that Astri is the most powerful? Well the allaince binds all three kingdoms into one single nation and from that we flourish. Attacking Astri is much like attacking the Pirates and the Samurai at the same time. Then of coarse the Dustarians would have to assist us.
Ignorance is bliss.

LordZen
12-26-2002, 12:53 PM
Of course there is a difference between them or a name change wouldnt have been nessisary.

A) you took Bakugun by force
B) you helped instate a new government friendly toward Astri

duh..

Zurkiba
12-26-2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by LordZen
Of course there is a difference between them or a name change wouldnt have been nessisary.

A) you took Bakugun by force
B) you helped instate a new government friendly toward Astri

duh..
Do you want to know what the war was?
We marched in and two people were fighting us. The rest didn't like Dashio and they wanted Lyndzey into power. So they helped us in the war. The people of Bakugun were not loyal so there was no Bakugun Government. We just helped them form a new government.

And I dont see any former Bakugun members going on here going
"OMFG!!111 I HATE ASTRI CUZ I SUX K?" The only person doing that is Dashio because we conquered him =x.