PDA

View Full Version : Another Notice

Larrien
12-21-2002, 07:21 PM
By the way, it has recently come to my attention that a large intake of Dustarians are qutting for either being robbed by a hacker or such immature reasons as all of their past Graalian friends are in another kingdom (not naming names, you know who you are).

I have been pretty good about letting people back in and letting them retake their sins and such, but I have just come to realize something-- it'll just contribute to the non ending saga. People wil lkeep quitting, coming back in and quitting.

So, as of today, anyone who quits Dustari without a good reason, i.e. hates me, hates Dustari, hates most members, hates what I am doing with the ranks, etc. will not be let back in. Sorry, but I am sick of people quitting for getting robbed, then expecting to be let back in once I explain to them I am working on things. If you quit Dustari without a good reason, I guess, good riddance.

Don't get me wrong. I am not trying to be mean. Like I told Jeff and others-- I'd rather have 30 really loyal members then 50-100 members who don't care and will quit then come back later and quit again and come back. Quitting for an immature reason just shows you really don't care about the kingdom, just about yourself.

Since everyone doesn't know where to reach me, I can be e-mailed at [email protected], or IMed at Trek437. I am a Star Trek fan, for clarification.

bwolixin
12-21-2002, 10:29 PM
amen to that