PDA

View Full Version : Rank Wipe Today

Larrien
12-21-2002, 05:29 PM
I've posted this in some other forums, but they seem to have died, too, so I'd like everyone to read this thread. Today, Saturday, probably later this afternoon, Dustari will be doing a rank wipe. Presently, I have the royalty, ground forces and the naval forces. I think Ed was working on the magi, so that won't be done with this. I'll post an updated copy that I've been working on soon.

MasterNuke
12-21-2002, 08:52 PM
Me and Huru did Magi.... she has it all written down somewhere :)

Loriel
12-28-2002, 09:46 AM
Wow. I was wiped. Bye.

Larrien
12-29-2002, 05:26 AM
Wow, you were wiped just like everyone else. Just because you're on vacation, you think it grants you special privilidges?

God, get off your high horse. You're not some super god of Graal. You are a player, just like everyone else. Just because you're Loriel, just because you were on vacation makes you no different. At least others were understanding. :o

Loriel
12-29-2002, 07:14 PM
Just because I understand, I do not have to like your decisions.

busyrobot
12-30-2002, 09:43 PM
Most people don't mind the wipe, and if you understood, why was there confusion in your post as if you thought "wow, I'm booted out?"

Either you like Dustari enough to rejoin or you don't.

Keep in mind, while you may not like it, the King wasn't doing this wipe to amuse himself, it takes some of work to get it done.