PDA

View Full Version : GKC - Graal Kingdoms Criteria (Website)

Geovanie Legend
12-12-2002, 07:44 PM
I'm currently working on an all out info site pretaining to Graal Kingdoms.

The site will be at the following URL http://geovanie.razza.org

There's also a forums section that is allready up, so feel free to use it and leave me your comments, suggestions, etc.
http://www.razza.org/geovanie/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi

Remember, the actual GKC site is NOT up yet, i'm still working on it, but i'm not going to hold back... I will be adding EVERYTHING I know about GK to the site, including Alchemy Recipies! :D

So have fun posting on here and the forums on my site till i finish the GKC site :)

Kaimetsu
12-12-2002, 08:32 PM
'Criteria'? I don't see the relevance of the word :confused:

Geovanie Legend
12-13-2002, 12:39 AM
lol c'mon Kai gimme a break.. it was 5am when i came up with the name and it was the first and pretty much only thing I could think of to call it :D

Jeff
12-13-2002, 02:00 AM
"Data" is what you mean, not "criteria."

Kaimetsu
12-13-2002, 02:14 AM
Or maybe 'Compendium' to preserve the C :)

Geovanie Legend
12-13-2002, 08:19 AM
hehe Kai, you really don't like the word CRITERIA do ya? hehehehehehehe

Kaimetsu
12-13-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Geovanie Legend
hehe Kai, you really don't like the word CRITERIA do ya? hehehehehehehe

I think it's a fine word, I just don't see how it makes sense here :-p

Geovanie Legend
12-14-2002, 05:29 AM
Does anything in life ever truely add up? Most things are to be untold and unfigured.. it's the way life is :)

Kaimetsu
12-14-2002, 12:41 PM
Does anything in life ever truely add up? Most things are to be untold and unfigured.. it's the way life is :)

That's fair enough, but you wouldn't call it 'Graal Kingdoms Applejuice' and that would make about as much sense.

Geovanie Legend
12-14-2002, 02:45 PM
I might call it that, or maybe i'll call it Graal Booze JD, hehehehe

Well i'm open to suggestions for a better site name of course :)

aylad
12-15-2002, 12:55 AM
If you have too many pop-ups you should call it Graal Booze DJ....

Locke_boy
12-15-2002, 01:39 AM
I don't see why two help sites are necessary..

As soon as I move my things over to Aylad's site, I'm going to have many things to add .. why don't we just work together?

Locke_boy
12-15-2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

That's fair enough, but you wouldn't call it 'Graal Kingdoms Applejuice' and that would make about as much sense.

That is an appealing name, though. Makes me thirsty.

Make a site with that sort of name, and you better supply beverages..

Geovanie Legend
12-15-2002, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by Locke_boy
I don't see why two help sites are necessary..

As soon as I move my things over to Aylad's site, I'm going to have many things to add .. why don't we just work together?

I'm up for it.. i'll just supply what info I know for the website so i don't have to take the time to actually make the site, lol

Locke_boy
12-15-2002, 05:56 AM

I'm up for it.. i'll just supply what info I know for the website so i don't have to take the time to actually make the site, lol

Okay, sounds good. :D

Geovanie Legend
12-15-2002, 07:17 AM
WOW Look people are actually voting for me now for some reason... i'm up to 13, it was at 11 for soooooooo long, hehe

Oh and for the site, i have a smithery list i'm working on that has all the items you can make, what it takes to make them, and the stats of the items.

I'm also making a list of special items, where or how to get them, and the stats on them :)