PDA

View Full Version : ZNCS Sathanas (And "afterships" I, II, etc)

LOA--Paul
12-11-2002, 12:41 PM
The following is classified Level Alpha. Thievery of said command ship is punishable under the ZAN Security Act, Galatae Convention, thread "Zormite Navy"
We survived the onslaught of the Astri Pirate attack weeks ago, but the hard questions still remain. How would we confront the threat of future invasion? How would we fight for the very existence of our species?

A while ago, on the about 3 week anniversary of the allied Pirate Astri attack on Zormite, the Zormite Emperor, Zen Archigos addressed the people at formed Zormite General Assembly- Archigos Hall. The Emperor initiated the creation of the Zormite Navy and ranks.

Together we've built a civilization post Bomy Moon disaster, and now we stand on the threshold of a new era of harmony and prosperity. With Project "Sathanas" the Zormite people celebrate a new period of co-operation and mutual defense with our Dustari Allies.

The Sathanas is the most powerful sea-faring warship ever constructed, spanning 200 feet from bow to stern. Its state of the art weaponry includes: Two cannons, Zormite standard lookouts, and archer formations. The Sathanas at full crewman moral can wield more firepower than five destroyers combined. The crew numbers nearly ten. Amongst its major contractors are industy giants Zormite Lumber, ZNA, and the local smithees.
Currently the Alliance faces threats on multiple fronts on Zormite, Dustari, the high seas, and on the main island. Once deployed the ZNCS Sathanas will end these conflicts swiftly and decisively. If ever the Astri-Pirates return to threaten our nations we will be ready to face the challenge of securing peace for today, and for generations to come.

Zurkiba
12-11-2002, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by LOA--Paul
How would we fight for the very existence of our species?

Zormites are the same as us... which is wrong as the Zormites are supposed to be fishes.

But Zen stated that the Zormites are Human.

So you dont have a species... you have a nation.

LOA--Paul
12-12-2002, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

Zormites are the same as us... which is wrong as the Zormites are supposed to be fishes.

But Zen stated that the Zormites are Human.

So you dont have a species... you have a nation.

Heh, I didnt write that up, mustve skimmed past that, I just changed it to RP suit that the callsign will be Sathanas, it's from FreeSpace 2, about another ship

LordZen
12-12-2002, 08:28 AM
lol, dang I was going to compliment you on your nicely written story...

And yes Zormite's are not fishes on g2k2.

JrTerrorist
01-07-2003, 09:53 AM
Fishies = Bad
Humans = Inferior..

w-wait..

Fishes = Ok
Humans = Good.

8D

We need some His/Her Royal Ships XD "HMS ArcadiusRulez"

LordZen
01-07-2003, 10:47 PM
this thread was almost a month old -_- why revive it for such a comment..?

JrTerrorist
01-09-2003, 04:33 AM
because we need HMS's :(