PDA

View Full Version : Events!!!

BoneCrusher2
12-11-2002, 07:49 AM
EVENTS!!!!EVENTS!!!!EVENTS!!!! A Graalian Olympics? What do you say? We make a BIG dome!!!WIth many event people can have acces to at all times to practice and every week or month THE GRAALIAN OLYMPICS are held! THey have a sparrign arena, a archery ground, a high jump or long jump(for when hurdling work) a track, rock throwing(who can throw close to the line without overthrowing, old the D button to throw father release to throw) and MANY MANY more events....ALL FOR THE KIGNDOMS and maybe from time to time for all.....BUT it could be were allk the kingdoms select there finest men for certin eevtns to represent there KIngdom Flag!!! Winners get medals!!!! WHich can be sold for a good amount of cash depending on Gold, Silver, or Bronze....or Gold Silver and Platinum(heh) and they have a room with books were u can read fastes track times highest jumps....and other records for events.....i think it would be a great and awesome thing to have. If any staff like this please tell me I would be happy to explain even more into detail about this and mroe events i can make for it....it can be a real awesome once a week or maybe once a month thing....and also maybe the kingdom with the msot guys that won 1st palce in events get a special thing for there kigndom....like a new kigndom item made for all kingdom members and kingdom members only or a new house on the kingdom isles like if each kingdom eventually get lets say 2 shops on there isle maybe a kigndom will be rewareded with a new shop or a lot of oney put into the kingdom treasury.....(also have a few ideas on the kingdom treasury) i am a idea maniac lol.....well?!?!?!?! tell me what u think check suggetion forums for my deas on kingdom treasury

BlKnight
12-11-2002, 08:12 AM
Would never work. Would be nice though.

BoneCrusher2
12-11-2002, 08:18 AM
why do you say?

aylad
12-12-2002, 06:25 AM
Use spell check. Type coherently. Use short sentences, we're dumb.

And those are great ideas! :D

BoneCrusher2
12-12-2002, 09:04 AM
BAH! SHUSH UP! I was on a role i didnt have time to stop for gramtical errors....i cant spell at all anyways and didnt feal like it.....im sure everyone got the jist of my ideas so does it really mtter?