PDA

View Full Version : Notifacation of Events

MKSLAYER
12-10-2002, 08:07 AM
I've noticed when ever their is events, they're completey random and theres no pre-notifacation so its unfair to people. I've seen a lot of complaints about this and its a problem easily solved, all it would take is a little time on ET's.

Jourdan
12-10-2002, 08:14 AM
I think they should use that old tournement site to hold and schedule events.

Zach1
12-10-2002, 08:29 AM
I've BEEN announcing the weekly kingdom wars. that and on 2k1 there was never notification of events either, everyone just knew to be on during peak hours to watch for events.

Jourdan
12-12-2002, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by Zach1
I've BEEN announcing the weekly kingdom wars. that and on 2k1 there was never notification of events either, everyone just knew to be on during peak hours to watch for events.

No... there were people on 2k1 that actually held events and that was their job. So it didn't really matter what time you were on, there was usually always something going on.

Locke_boy
12-12-2002, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by Zach1

That's all you've been announcing.

Anyway, have you forgotten those little scrolls in front of the battle arenas? If I remember, they haven't been updated since August. Why don't you just use those to list upcoming events? :whatever:

Holyblade_Owner
12-12-2002, 07:38 AM
I think Koni might just randomly hold them... when he has time, or is on break or something...

Crovax_Dark_Lord
12-12-2002, 03:36 PM
I'm going to post something along this line on every event thread that ever pops up: I can't get on peak time, because peak time is 3 AM my time.