PDA

View Full Version : Classic sever bug...

flatbug
12-09-2002, 04:29 PM
I can't log on to the classic sever, when ever the loading bar thingy at the bottom gets to "loading weapons" it just locks up and closes the whole program. I don't get this error when playing other player worlds or graal kingdoms. Could someone please try and resolve this problem? thanks.

Spark910
12-09-2002, 06:39 PM
Does it actually stop responding, or do you just give up on it because it takes along time? And what OS are you running?

flatbug
12-10-2002, 02:11 PM
I'm using windows Xp prof and I closes itself down by itself when loading weapons... all other severs work fine, it doesn't make sence...

Spark910
12-10-2002, 05:48 PM
Did you mean to say it closes its self down? Or you close it down?

What internet connectiona re you running?
If its dial-up it could take upto 2-3mins to load if you have chat clients and e-mail and other things open.

osrs
12-10-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by flatbug
I can't log on to the classic sever, when ever the loading bar thingy at the bottom gets to "loading weapons" it just locks up and closes the whole program. I don't get this error when playing other player worlds or graal kingdoms. Could someone please try and resolve this problem? thanks.

It maybe must be your connection.

Spark910
12-11-2002, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by Spark910
Did you mean to say it closes its self down? Or you close it down?

What internet connectiona re you running?

If its dial-up it could take upto 2-3mins to load if you have chat clients and e-mail and other things open.

Read the previous posts first, its annoying that you keep saying what everyone else has said, You should have you post count reduced for keep on doing this, do not do it again please.

flatbug
12-11-2002, 11:40 AM
Ok its not my internet connection as I was able to log on to this sever before I upgraded my account. I can connect to all other severs with no problems at all, lol I don't close the program, it closes itself. I've tried logging on from different computers but still get the same error meaning that there must be a problem with my account... Should I be contacting some sort of troubleshooting? I kinda don't know what else I could be doing wrong... I use cable internet, but also tried my account on 2 other computers which had 56k connections... DAMN IT, I can't think what else to try?!

ckb1985
12-11-2002, 11:48 AM
lol time for an account reset lol J/k probly just a level your in or an npc you have on you. You should speak to who evers in-charge on classic and get it staitend out...

davidpsy
12-11-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by flatbug
Ok its not my internet connection as I was able to log on to this sever before I upgraded my account. I can connect to all other severs with no problems at all, lol I don't close the program, it closes itself. I've tried logging on from different computers but still get the same error meaning that there must be a problem with my account... Should I be contacting some sort of troubleshooting? I kinda don't know what else I could be doing wrong... I use cable internet, but also tried my account on 2 other computers which had 56k connections... DAMN IT, I can't think what else to try?!
Hmm ask Stefan to reset your account on Graal Classic. I bet that will fix it.

flatbug
12-11-2002, 08:48 PM
:( lol I really didn't want it to come down to a reset... I had so many ancient npcw that I can't get anymore (that I know of...) I guess I'll talk to someone to see if there are any other solutions but I doubt it...:( oh well... thanks anyway people

Spark910
12-11-2002, 11:17 PM
Stefans too busy, ask someone who works on Classic, for eg: Thym.

flatbug
12-12-2002, 07:27 PM
lol I would but I can't log onto the sever to ask!!!

AlexH
12-12-2002, 07:29 PM
Well ask one of your friends to pass the message on.

brock128
12-12-2002, 08:02 PM
Or fourm PM.