PDA

View Full Version : Illness vs Sickness


aylad
12-09-2002, 10:52 AM
Yay, I finally remembered my question:

What is the difference between Potion of Cure Sickness and Potion of Cure Illness? I mean, other than the obvious 30-40 plat difference?

graaliholic
12-09-2002, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by aylad
What is the difference between Potion of Cure Sickness and Potion of Cure Illness? I mean, other than the obvious 30-40 plat difference?

Sickness is what gloks give you, illness is what happens when you run outta food. Although that might be disease , now that I think about it.

Locke_boy
12-10-2002, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by graaliholic


Sickness is what gloks give you, illness is what happens when you run outta food. Although that might be disease , now that I think about it.

You sure sickness is what gloks give you? I would have thought that would have been something called "Potion of Cure Poison" or something .. you may be right, though, haven't tried them out.

graaliholic
12-10-2002, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Locke_boy
You sure sickness is what gloks give you? I would have thought that would have been something called "Potion of Cure Poison" or something .. you may be right, though, haven't tried them out.

Sickness is also what you get from poison cloud, ogma weapons, and daggers of poisoning.

Holyblade_Owner
12-10-2002, 04:35 PM
No thats called poison Justin... i know... i've cured it enough thanks to :mad: JOHN :mad:!