PDA

View Full Version : Couple 'o' Things.

LordZen
12-07-2002, 12:02 PM
Elder Projek Basimos will be acting emperor until sometime on the 9th (he doesnt get king rank he is still Elder, just know that he is in charge).

My account expired today (will actually probably expire in a few hours), I have already re-upgraded for a year but I did it with paypal via eCheck and the payment isnt expected to be cleared until the 9th.

You guys can still contact me via AIM "xXWarlordZenXx" until then, you can find me on pretty much any day of the week at some point of the day.

Try not to make any major decisions or wars until I return, but if it does happen, try not to act independantly from Dustari.

Also, I'd like some suggestions for what we should officially call our alliance with them..? :D I thought of "Western Cartel" but then I realized the term Cartel is to closely associated with illegal drug smuggling operations lol. Besides the term doesnt emply strongly enough the alliance we share with them.

~Emperor Zen Archigos

Zurkiba
12-07-2002, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by LordZen

Also, I'd like some suggestions for what we should officially call our alliance with them..? :D I thought of "Western Cartel" but then I realized the term Cartel is to closely associated with illegal drug smuggling operations lol. Besides the term doesnt emply strongly enough the alliance we share with them.

The OMFG!!!111 WE R 2 1337 4 U!!1111

:p I'm just playing.

JrTerrorist
12-21-2002, 11:12 PM
Zen, you always say how Dustari are like brothers, k guy? So leik.. Band of Brothers or something :p (BoB is de leet)

LordZen
12-22-2002, 01:37 AM
hehe we can think of a better name i hope