PDA

View Full Version : isn't this wrong?

TDK_RC8
12-04-2002, 12:24 PM
why is this account still active? anywho I might as well use it to post something useful

isn't it wrong to enslave 14 year old children and have them upkeep your game and still force them to pay to play the same game that they help to develop? Just a hypothetical question, that's all

ZanderX
12-04-2002, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by TDK_RC8
why is this account still active? anywho I might as well use it to post something useful

isn't it wrong to enslave 14 year old children and have them upkeep your game and still force them to pay to play the same game that they help to develop? Just a hypothetical question, that's all

Considering that there's no slavery going on, well, no.

SaitoHajime
12-04-2002, 12:44 PM

I've got a better hypothetical question, which is most likely more useful than what you've posted so far:

Isn't it wrong to visit a forum that you obviously don't have any want to be at, and simply attempt (although most can agree it's a quite futile attempt) to insult or harrass others?

G_yoshi
12-04-2002, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
And is it wrong to ban playerworld accounts just because they're not permitted to use the forum?

http://kaimetsu.bravoonline.net/monkeybanhammer.gif

BWAHHAHAHAHA!!! ::falls out of chair laughing::

That is hilarious!

--Chris--
12-04-2002, 01:59 PM
That monkey looks like Michaele Jordan XD

Timpan3
12-04-2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by --Chris--
That monkey looks like Michaele Jordan XD

Don't you mean LOOKED ? :)

zell12
12-05-2002, 03:55 AM
also, that sig is copyed from someone elses and used in a different way, that should be removed. :p

Kuza
12-05-2002, 06:26 AM
boo hoo. grr. grr.

everyone is always complaining, now i'm complaining about other people complaining! what is the world (of Graal) coming to?

Googi
12-05-2002, 06:38 AM

Umm, the 14 year old children volunteer.