PDA

View Full Version : Is it true?

Mykel
12-04-2002, 05:18 AM
that Koni was fired?
if so i think kai shud be made admin of the boards, ;)

Qwert616
12-04-2002, 05:19 AM
I think he was just holding an event on 2002 yesterday. Not sure though...

AlexH
12-04-2002, 05:22 AM
Was removed, now he's back.
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showgroups.php?s=

Mykel
12-04-2002, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by AlexH
Was removed, now he's back.
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showgroups.php?s= ahhh, thank you, well, then galen shud be removed for Kai, or Kai shud juss be added period, there are a lot of things he cant do without admin status, that he is very trustworthy to do, and i cant see a better person to make admin, :)

SingleChance
12-04-2002, 05:48 AM
why was konidias removed?

Darlene159
12-04-2002, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by Mykel
ahhh, thank you, well, then galen shud be removed for Kai, or Kai shud juss be added period, there are a lot of things he cant do without admin status, that he is very trustworthy to do, and i cant see a better person to make admin, :)

umm........no, bad idea
you cant put a mod in charge who cant even follow the rules himself, ok? thanks.
oh, and say whatever you want, this is all I will post on this ;)

Cynicism
12-04-2002, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by Darlene159

umm........no, bad idea
you cant put a mod in charge who cant even follow the rules himself, ok? thanks.
oh, and say whatever you want, this is all I will post on this ;)

With all due respect, it is things like this that will always keep the fire between you and Kaimetsu burning. Kaimetsu has been responsive to me in the past, and even took a hand in helping me get this forums account to work when I couldn't get ahold of Stefan, or when no one else would respond. His methods may seem harsh in the eyes of some, but he does get the job done.

I very well you understand that you have your own opinion of Kaimetsu through your interaction with him, and I can't, and don't expect you to think otherwise... But I personally don't see him as a bad person.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-04-2002, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Cynicism

With all due respect, it is things like this that will always keep the fire between you and Kaimetsu burning. Kaimetsu has been responsive to me in the past, and even took a hand in helping me get this forums account to work when I couldn't get ahold of Stefan, or when no one else would respond. His methods may seem harsh in the eyes of some, but he does get the job done.

I very well you understand that you have your own opinion of Kaimetsu through your interaction with him, and I can't, and don't expect you to think otherwise... But I personally don't see him as a bad person.
That's because you don't know what goes on behind the scenes

Python523
12-04-2002, 07:09 AM
i heard he got in a fight with unixmad, dont believe me though, I dont want to be accussed of spreading rumors, so this might be totally false, I am not saying its true, im just saying i heard that

AlexH
12-04-2002, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Python523
i heard he got in a fight with unixmad, dont believe me though, I dont want to be accussed of spreading rumors, so this might be totally false, I am not saying its true, im just saying i heard that

Well if they did it looks as though they have made up.

zell12
12-04-2002, 10:43 AM
Galen rox, he will stay. e.e

Valder
12-04-2002, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
Behind the scenes? :confused: I thought the only bad stuff I did was in front of the scenes, what kind of thing are you talking about?

I think he means in the private forums...

konidias
12-04-2002, 09:44 PM
Yes, there was an arguement but we've resolved the problems, and it was mostly a shift in my position, as I was hired to be gamemaster and have only been doing development instead of actual events and handling situations on Graal Kingdoms.

Everything is worked out now, and my position is still gamemaster for gold servers, but now I will actually be filling that position instead of doing dev work. :)

Also, Galen is a trusted person, and although he's not very active, he has the access to the forums because he does pop in on occasion to lend a hand.

Jeff
12-04-2002, 11:29 PM
I'd be all for Kai becoming an admin. Sure, he can be a bit rude at times, but being a moderator ain't all fun and games. Keeping order requires a bit of aggression when those being kept in order would rather be allowed to behaive in a chaotic manner.

Noone's as devoted to these fora as Kai, and moreover there'd be a lot less problems if there were more admins.

Mykel
12-05-2002, 06:15 AM
and he warns me all the time for doing bad stuff, but i guess that kinda is his job as super-mod, :)
i'm juss saying its hard to get a hold of a admin, and with a trustable person like kai, how can another admin hurt?

Cynicism
12-05-2002, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

That's because you don't know what goes on behind the scenes

I may not know what goes on behind the scenes, more importantly, I probably could, in all honesty care less about what goes on there. I have my opinion, different from everyone elses.

ZanderX
12-05-2002, 12:11 PM
how can another admin hurt?

We have four. We have maybe 150 active users.

Other message boards that have ten times our members have two admins, and that's more than sufficient.

Cynicism
12-05-2002, 12:11 PM
The only behind-the-scenes thing I could think of that people could object to is my strict adherence to the rules. When Jin was using Jewbacca, for example, certain people said we should let it go. I didn't, and an argument erupted. But I don't see how that's ugly or evil stuff; that's just doing my job.

It could be, or it couldn't be. I wouldn't know for sure if that is what Aftershock meant by "behind the scenes". But again, what happens behind closed doors isn't the buisness of others; which is why the Sandbox exists. But regardless, I don't see you as an evil person.

Being evil is my job. :)

G_yoshi
12-05-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Cynicism

Being evil is my job. :)

hahahahaha!!!!

Cynicism
12-05-2002, 02:45 PM

Wait till you see the site Sigla and I are cooking up >=D

Haha. The Sigmetsu is capable of scary things. I can't wait. :P

Mykel
12-06-2002, 03:09 AM
1. We have more than 50 active users.
2. None of the admins are contactable for the OVER 150 users. Unixmad is busy with other stuff and doesnt answer pms, Stefan sometimes answers pms, but IF he does it takes usually 1-2 weeks, Galen-x.x, Koni's mailbox is full, :\

the top three canidates for admin i think are:
Kai
Zanderx
aftershock

Kai answers my pms usually within the HOUR, he is the best canidate, and how cud it hurt?

ZanderX
12-06-2002, 04:13 AM
1. We have more than 50 active users.
2. None of the admins are contactable for the OVER 150 users. Unixmad is busy with other stuff and doesnt answer pms, Stefan sometimes answers pms, but IF he does it takes usually 1-2 weeks, Galen-x.x, Koni's mailbox is full, :\

the top three canidates for admin i think are:
Kai
Zanderx
aftershock

Kai answers my pms usually within the HOUR, he is the best canidate, and how cud it hurt?

There aren't more than maybe 150 active users, Mykel. I'd say, at the absolute most we have maybe 250. 300 is being far too optimistic.

If Koni's mailbox is full, you make a thread. Stefan and unix get around to everything. There's not much that an admin is really needed for; we don't need new forums every day, and it's not very often that people have to be unbanned.

Five admins is too much for such a small community, I'm sorry.

Mykel
12-06-2002, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX

There aren't more than maybe 150 active users, Mykel. I'd say, at the absolute most we have maybe 250. 300 is being far too optimistic.

If Koni's mailbox is full, you make a thread. Stefan and unix get around to everything. There's not much that an admin is really needed for; we don't need new forums every day, and it's not very often that people have to be unbanned.

Five admins is too much for such a small community, I'm sorry. 1. when there are people that need unbanned, kai can be there
2. Icehawk needs removed as Non-Related Mod
3. Name one person that is an admin on the forums just for the forums? Stefan and Unix are busy with graal stuffs, Koni is too, Galen is well, yea. Kai wud be completely dedicated to the forums...

ZanderX
12-06-2002, 04:23 AM
1. when there are people that need unbanned, kai can be there
2. Icehawk needs removed as Non-Related Mod
3. Name one person that is an admin on the forums just for the forums? Stefan and Unix are busy with graal stuffs, Koni is too, Galen is well, yea. Kai wud be completely dedicated to the forums...

And he'd simply be a supermod with benefits. Not an actual administrator, since all he'd be doing would be his supermod duties with the occasional unbanning / mod removal or addition.

Mykel
12-06-2002, 04:30 AM

And he'd simply be a supermod with benefits. Not an actual administrator, since all he'd be doing would be his supermod duties with the occasional unbanning / mod removal or addition. which is needed, myself and Brad posted that icehawk needed to be removed awhile ago, and hes still there, Kai wud do it zippity-quick. And who is more trustable? Maybe besides u...

Milkdude99
12-06-2002, 04:34 AM
The only behind-the-scenes thing I could think of that people could object to is my strict adherence to the rules. When Jin was using Jewbacca, for example, certain people said we should let it go. I didn't, and an argument erupted. But I don't see how that's ugly or evil stuff; that's just doing my job. Kai even I, (and I am not like a avid supporter of yours) will agree to this. You do administer the rules and are a competent Moderator and on occasion bend if not break a rule or two. I only object to your rudeness and picking arguments when it is totally unnecessary. I have a personality conflict with you and I can accept that fact and work around it most of the time......... but sometimes I can't and I will argue with you on some point or points.

ZanderX
12-06-2002, 04:35 AM
which is needed, myself and Brad posted that icehawk needed to be removed awhile ago, and hes still there, Kai wud do it zippity-quick. And who is more trustable? Maybe besides u...

I wouldn't want to be the administrator of such a tiny forum. It'd be a boring, worthless job.

Koni knows that IceHawk quit. Koni knew a long time ago. The reason he hasn't been removed yet is because it's not a problem. The forum only needs AlexH to be efficient and clean. :\

Mykel
12-06-2002, 04:37 AM

I wouldn't want to be the administrator of such a tiny forum. It'd be a boring, worthless job.

Koni knows that IceHawk quit. Koni knew a long time ago. The reason he hasn't been removed yet is because it's not a problem. The forum only needs AlexH to be efficient and clean. :\ and it is lazy-ness not to take him off, being an administrator of the CB *VBulletin forums it literally only takes 2 clicks...

Googi
12-06-2002, 05:33 AM

Umm...okay, but you want to manage a tiny server?

Brad
12-06-2002, 05:57 AM
Icehawk shouldn't be removed if he isn't gone forever.

AlexH
12-06-2002, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by Brad
Icehawk shouldn't be removed if he isn't gone forever.

But he is.
If anything he might pop in every few months like lots of people do for a short time then they leave completly.

ZanderX
12-06-2002, 02:10 PM
Often I'm contacted by people asking for me to change their passwords or things like that,

I get the same thing. People think that even simple mod = admin.

Darlene159
12-06-2002, 09:28 PM

What rules do I break?

2,12, and 13

Darlene159
12-06-2002, 09:57 PM
I didnt say I was completely innocent, I was answering your question is all
Point is, it would appear that you are trying to become an admin on this board, or others are trying to get you there...I would hate to see that happen since you rarely seem to say anything nice to people, and treat them like they are so far beneath you, that is my point, and really shouldnt be said...and if people dont believe me, they should go back and read your posts...this is all I am saying, and this is my opinion

Darlene159
12-07-2002, 02:47 AM

Well, firstly I'm usually only mean if somebody has already provoked me. And secondly I wouldn't be admin for the purpose of being a role model or anything like that. It'd just be to let me do my job better. Whatever you may think about my demeanour, you surely can't deny that I do my job damned well. Almost all of the moderating activity on the whole board is my work, but my lack of power is a serious bottleneck. Konidias seems to have less and less time for this place nowadays and there are multiple cases in the Sandbox that are just waiting for his input because I can't handle them with the restrictions placed on my powers. You do a very good job moderating, you do your job well, that isnt the problem, I have already stated the problem, but you dont see it as a problem, and always make excuses for it...

Mykel
12-07-2002, 06:29 AM
zanderx, u say it is not needed to remove icehawk? yes, alex is enough by himself to mod that section, but it just shows sloppy-ness and lazy-ness not removing him...and it isnt really the current admins fault, they are all very busy, hence a new "forums-only" admin.

Milkdude99
12-07-2002, 06:35 AM

Well, firstly I'm usually only mean if somebody has already provoked me. And secondly I wouldn't be admin for the purpose of being a role model or anything like that. It'd just be to let me do my job better. Whatever you may think about my demeanour, you surely can't deny that I do my job damned well. Almost all of the moderating activity on the whole board is my work, but my lack of power is a serious bottleneck. Konidias seems to have less and less time for this place nowadays and there are multiple cases in the Sandbox that are just waiting for his input because I can't handle them with the restrictions placed on my powers. This is not always true, be honest with us as well as yourself. Several times you have posted negativity when it was not even directed to you, if you are provoked in some way as you say, I would expect no less than a reply from you on it. But many times you have provoked me, when it did not involve you at all and you did it for the sake of arguement. This is what Moonie and I are pointing out, true some of it is in private Forums, but to be a Admin of this Board, you cannot do it even then. In my opinion Aftershock would make a better Admin than you because he at least realizes his own limitations and doesn't flaunt his character flaws in the open Forum or private ones. He at least will admit to when he is wrong and sincerely means it when he does, you on the other hand give off an air of begrudgingly having to do it and are not sincere about it, which is nothing more than arrogance. This is the problem Moonie and I have with you and this is why we think making you an Admin is a very poor choice. Just being able to do and doing your job doesn't make a good Admin, many more things are involved; besides that your people skills are sorely lacking, till you improve your skills in dealing with everyone one here, not just a few, we will always think you are not yet ready to be an Admin of these Forums.

Mykel
12-07-2002, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by Milkdude99
This is not always true, be honest with us as well as yourself. Several times you have posted negativity when it was not even directed to you, if you are provoked in some way as you say, I would expect no less than a reply from you on it. But many times you have provoked me, when it did not involve you at all and you did it for the sake of arguement. This is what Moonie and I are pointing out, true some of it is in private Forums, but to be a Admin of this Board, you cannot do it even then. In my opinion Aftershock would make a better Admin than you because he at least realizes his own limitations and doesn't flaunt his character flaws in the open Forum or private ones. He at least will admit to when he is wrong and sincerely means it when he does, you on the other hand give off an air of begrudgingly having to do it and are not sincere about it, which is nothing more than arrogance. This is the problem Moonie and I have with you and this is why we think making you an Admin is a very poor choice. Just being able to do and doing your job doesn't make a good Admin, many more things are involved; besides that your people skills are sorely lacking, till you improve your skills in dealing with everyone one here, not just a few, we will always think you are not yet ready to be an Admin of these Forums. uhhh, koni doesnt argue? and if i had to pick an admin by these to traits:
1 how well does he/she get along with others?
2 is he/she going to do the best job possible?

i wud pick 2. sure, he gets in fights, but so what, i DO NOT know what happens "behind the scenes" but i dont care, i know he does his job well, and never forgets to keep me and others in check, and we DO need an admin dedicated to the boards, :)

konidias
12-07-2002, 07:05 AM
If you need to contact me, email me at [email protected] I check that daily.

Mykel
12-07-2002, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by konidias
If you need to contact me, email me at [email protected] I check that daily. i am not saying it is ur fault or anything, its juss ur busy with graal stuff, which u shud be, it wud be nice to have someone who is on the forums at practically all times (like kai) and is trustable, to be admin.

Milkdude99
12-07-2002, 12:39 PM

Sometimes I point out contradictions in people's arguments, things like that. But it's only very rarely in an aggressive tone and then only if I deem that person to be harming Graal or the community with their post.

Hah, the last time I provoked you was months ago. Since then you've attacked me at least three times and I've been forced to defend myself. Every time you start an argument with me you find some way to take the blame off yourself, but you're always the first to say a negative word.

Character flaws are only flaws if they're unwanted. And I don't want to badmouth Aftershock, but the fact remains that I haven't seen him do any moderating for months. Plus, as you've seen in the private forums, he takes a liberal approach to enforcing the rules.

When have I had to admit that I was wrong? And who would you be to judge me on the method by which I do so? If I say that I was wrong then you have no need to doubt the sincerity; I wouldn't say it if I still thought I was right.

I wouldn't be hired for those other things. I'd be effectively a supermod with extra power; the power to get my job done without leaving people waiting as they have been before.

My people skills are fine, thanks. But I don't suppose you never got to know me properly before you decided to insult me, so it's to be expected that you got some things wrong.

Good, valid excuses. And heck, what can I say? I made the mistake of learning from your example. According to you, you are never wrong and you attacked my post, I have NEVER started anything with you. You have repeatedly called me by a name which is not even mine, pick at any post I make with the Grammar, basically you are lying here and refuse to take responsibility for your own actions when it involves me. But what difference does that make, your never wrong. This is your biggest fault, you never admit when your wrong and you do no wrong. go back and check all the post , I have never started on you but the contrary you are the one who picked at all of my post from the very beginning . Starting when Stefan sided with me on a issue and then Unixmad on another. Then you started your BS, you didn't before that. I guess that made you feel threaten, sorry you are so insecure.:rolleyes:

G_yoshi
12-07-2002, 02:27 PM
Ah! This show is wonderful!

::relaxes while eating popcorn, drinking a soda, and watching the show::

ArsenikDrakken
12-07-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by G_yoshi
Ah! This show is wonderful!

::relaxes while eating popcorn, drinking a soda, and watching the show:: *thiefs popcorn*

Milkdude99
12-08-2002, 01:55 AM

Are you talking about the monkey thing? Are you aware that you and MG'ess are the only people who took that to be an insult? I'm sorry if you were offended by it, but that wasn't the intention. It was more an exercise in self-mockery than an attack on you or your wife. I'm sorry you can't see that, but in all honesty I don't think there's anything I can do to help you see clearly. You're too blinded by your own hatred. You have got to be kidding right?This had nothing to do with that monkey thing. Again you post on my feelings in which is not your place or even have knowdge of what my feelings are.:rolleyes: Hate is not something I do, not even for you. Hatred and prejudice is not a personal trait I have, maybe you have the capacity of hate and prejudices but I don't. I don't care about color, size, nationality or mental capacity. People are just people and I do not stand back and pick out people's faults for amusement, this is a prejudice in its own right for lack of tolerance. Having a personality conflict and disliking them does not mean in any way you hate them. There is a big difference in dislike and hate, I think you need to learn what that difference is before you go around throwing the word hate around. Your problem with me is I am a parent and you seem to harbor resentment for any "parent type authority figure".

Neonight
12-08-2002, 02:02 AM

We have four. We have maybe 150 active users.

Other message boards that have ten times our members have two admins, and that's more than sufficient.

I'm sure we're in the 650 active users area.

Everyone's rude. Deal with it.
Stefan's said some rude things before. Are you going to fire him? :rolleyes:

Milkdude99
12-08-2002, 03:46 AM

Oh? And you didn't post on my feelings when you bad-mouthed me to Tifa? Double standards again, Moon God? I'm sorry if I misinterpreted your post, but it would help if you were more clear with your message. Badmouth? err it is you that posted the female gender is inferior to males, so how is this bad mouthing you? If you do not want people to percieve you in this manner don't post things like that.

Dislike and hatred are only different in magnitude. Your relentless attacks on me seem to suggest to me that you harbour some hatred so I'll use that word when it seems applicable. I can't see into your mind so I need to judge based on what I can see, y'know? I post to what you post , I believe they call that a reply don't they? Don't post to what I post and I will have nothing to say to you , relentless attacks Ha! Replies to your post is more like it.

I react badly to the type of person that parenthood generally produces. Parents tend to seem to adopt the assumption that they are above all young people and that tends to annoy me. I believe you just made my point in my previous post. Some parents may but most parents don't have this kind of attitude. A lot of the time young adults think they know it all and it leads them to many mistakes in their lives and some can be avoided if they would listen. Personally I just point out the obvious and it is up to them on their choices they make. But as long as they live within the parentís house some choices are not up to them. You have shown here you have problems with Adult figures and are prejudice toward them because not on how they are but how you think they are. You look for some hidden meanings or twist my words in my post and act like my post are not clear, you are intelligent and you understand what I say . Why? because you are blinded by your own prejudices. When I was young and a young Adult, I would seek out older Adults to learn from them. Hear their lifeís stories and experiences, try to learn and have a broader view of people of all kinds not just the ones that I was immediately around. I never matched IQ's with the Adults I talked to, whether I was more intelligent book wise made no difference, I sought wisdom from life. Things that only life's experiences could teach you. Reading them from a book is only so good, going to the person who lived such things , looking into their eyes and seeing depth of feeling and life for what they speak of, is totally different. To shun this part of society is a loss to you and a shame.

Googi
12-08-2002, 03:56 AM
it is you that posted the female gender is inferior to males

<3

But Kai will come up with an excuse :(.

AlexH
12-08-2002, 03:58 AM
Unless someone goes round and finds out everything possable to do in the world and find outs the gender that can do it better no-one is going to win this argument as it is just opinions that you are stating.

I think Coke is better than Pepsi.
Someone prove to me it isn't.

Googi
12-08-2002, 04:02 AM

Someone prove to me it isn't.

Coke has greater acidity then Pepsi.

AlexH
12-08-2002, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by Googi

Coke has greater acidity then Pepsi.

That proves nothing.
It's impossable to prove that Pepsi is better than Coke as it is an opinion.
Sure the majority of people might like it then that would make it more popularbut not better.

Just like the argument about males and females.
Yes one can be superior at most things and untill one of you provide a list of everything you can possibly do in your life it's just opinions so neither of you have any evidence to back up your argument.

Warcaptain
12-08-2002, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by Python523

haha
you sound like me

but it doesnt matter, according to teh way i was treated

even if you are telling others what you heard, its still banable.

:)

Googi
12-08-2002, 04:34 AM

That proves nothing.
It's impossable to prove that Pepsi is better than Coke as it is an opinion.
Sure the majority of people might like it then that would make it more popularbut not better.

Just like the argument about males and females.
Yes one can be superior at most things and untill one of you provide a list of everything you can possibly do in your life it's just opinions so neither of you have any evidence to back up your argument.

Not really, the argument was more Genetic Superiority (Females) vs. Physical Superiority (Males).

Milkdude99
12-08-2002, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by Googi

Not really, the argument was more Genetic Superiority (Females) vs. Physical Superiority (Males). There was 2 threads where he posted on this, one was with you Googi and the other was in the Mod sandbox, he was arguing with Tifa on that and I just told her to ignore him and my impression of him was a macho man attitude that women were dirt under his feet is what I posted to her. He said I insulted him with this post, yet it is he that gives this air about him and Male dominance.

Milkdude99
12-08-2002, 05:23 AM
As for Coke and Pepsi , I perfer Pepsi and one is not superior over the other rather it is a person's personal taste that is involved.

Googi
12-08-2002, 05:39 AM
yet it is he that gives this air about him and Male dominance.

I'm against Kaimetsu on his "Male Superiority" thing, but I think you're wrong on why he said it. Kaimetsu didn't say that males are superior because he is male, Kaimetsu said that males are superior because he believes that it's true.

davidpsy
12-08-2002, 08:07 AM
Kai is not that bad I know he hates me as do some of the people on the forums. A while ago I was acting childish and idiotic. I have tryed to change and I think I have. I know Kai hates me but to tell the truth hes not that bad and I forgive him I would hope he would do the same for me and Prozac.

ZanderX
12-08-2002, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by davidpsy
Kai is not that bad I know he hates me as do some of the people on the forums. A while ago I was acting childish and idiotic. I have tryed to change and I think I have. I know Kai hates me but to tell the truth hes not that bad and I forgive him I would hope he would do the same for me and Prozac.

Applause. You seem to have wisened up.

BeZeRkEr
12-08-2002, 08:57 AM
As for Coke and Pepsi , I perfer Pepsi and one is not superior over the other rather it is a person's personal taste that is involved.

Since we're pointing out rule breaking. STOP DOUBLE POSTING. Numerous times you double post. Use the edit button. It's there for a reason.

Milkdude99
12-08-2002, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by BeZeRkEr

Since we're pointing out rule breaking. STOP DOUBLE POSTING. Numerous times you double post. Use the edit button. It's there for a reason. Hey BeZeRkEr I hate yo break it to you , it breaks no rule. I will use the edit button if and when I desire to.:rolleyes:

Mykel
12-08-2002, 09:38 AM
Hey BeZeRkEr I hate yo break it to you , it breaks no rule. I will use the edit button if and when I desire to.:rolleyes: i have double posted before, it just happens, no biggy....if it is "over-done" then thats one thing...but not in this case....

BeZeRkEr
12-08-2002, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Moon God
Hey BeZeRkEr I hate yo break it to you , it breaks no rule. I will use the edit button if and when I desire to.

Double post = spam
Spam doesn't break rules?
We can spam?
i have double posted before, it just happens, no biggy....if it is "over-done" then thats one thing...but not in this case....

Yea but MG double posts ALOT.

Milkdude99
12-08-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by BeZeRkEr

Double post = spam
Spam doesn't break rules?
We can spam?

Yea but MG double posts ALOT. Read the rules on what constitutes spam and my post don't fall in that area...
8. No SPAM. Posts containing less than a sentance of text, only smilies, or only
quoting something and not adding anything, is considered spam.
If you insist quoting rules, try being informed on the content of the rule.:rolleyes:
And why is it fired Ex-Staff of playerworlds always seem to try to start something with someone of that playerworld?

Mykel
12-08-2002, 12:08 PM
time to bust it out:
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/avatar.php?userid=1800&dateline=1034364134

Cynicism
12-08-2002, 02:27 PM
And so, with the past left in the wind, the traveler pressed on along the trail, never to look back at the past again; never to call upon the things of long ago, and to live life anew, everyday. For he knew if he looked back, he would only be held back from the better things awaiting him further down the road...

I hope that makes sense.

Googi
12-08-2002, 10:20 PM

Well, no. It was Genetic Superiority (Males) vs Genetic Inferiority (Females).

Umm, tell me why the X is inferior to the Y even though the X evolves three times faster?

And do so in the NGRT thread, so as not to ruin this one.

Milkdude99
12-08-2002, 11:21 PM
Ok Kaimetsu I will concede that you are an intelligent person who has an extreme view from mine. We both have
personality conflicts with each other.To argue with each other is pointless; you will not change my mind anymore than I will change yours. In person this may be able to get settled but that is a impossibility so I will just concede it a draw and leave it at that. I could go on about statements you made in your last post and yet it will not solve anything but to continue this argument between us, so what's the point? Nothing is changed you don't back down and nether do I so the whole thing is just a pointless waste of time. So if you want a definitive winner, ok you win I lose, I give up to a pointless waste of space with no direction or purpose.

Mykel
12-09-2002, 10:01 PM
:(, i have fun during fights, making smartass comments and stuff, :)

konidias
12-10-2002, 01:30 AM
Okay, I'm closing this now, and if you guys start arguing again, I'm temp banning you for a week. It's getting ridiculous and this grudge needs to be dealt with in one way or another. Talk about it via instant messenger, PM, e-mail, anything but on these forums.

I don't want to sound childish, but for being so intelligent, I think you guys would know better than to bicker with eachother over the internet.

"Fighting on the internet is like the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded."