PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye dustari?


brock128
12-03-2002, 08:29 PM
Well this stinks. I JUST restarted because my stats took a plummet. I desided the life of a priest was just not for me, so I dropped all my stuff. I was in the post office. Now all my armor and such are a simple 12 plat. And, I'm restarting, so I will NOT make the level 5 mark by friday, especially with lacking armor and a weapon.

So I think it's goodbye.

Evil_Lord_Sparda
12-03-2002, 11:56 PM
i really don't think charles will make you leave because of that....though i may be wrong...

AlexH
12-04-2002, 12:06 AM
Well he did set a level 5 limit so people wouldn't do this so he'll just be enforcing rules he made if he does remove him.
Also why didn't you just put your items into someones house that you trusted?

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-04-2002, 03:22 AM
By Friday I'll be packing and going on a plane for my vacation, so I can't really enforce the rule, I just want people to level up. I don't exactly understand what is so hard about that concept.

zell12
12-04-2002, 04:13 AM
I mean, come on people. Why is it so difficult? Get in a party and work together or something.
Also, why do you restart everytime something happenes? -_-

Christian
12-04-2002, 04:19 AM
I restartet because of a big bug in a dungeon and I get killed so many times..
I was a good Priest in Dustari and now I am a warrior at level 3-4 in Dustari ( I get 2 level ups at one day)
so I think It wouldn`t be hard just the king must see that you work... (evil guys who are only online and don`t work hard to get level ups....)

brock128
12-05-2002, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by zell12
I mean, come on people. Why is it so difficult? Get in a party and work together or something.
Also, why do you restart everytime something happenes? -_-
I restarted cause I died too much.

And when I go into dungeon, I don't get experience unless I hit the wolves a lot, and then the wolves hit me. BOOM.

Well, I'm glad to hear that it's only to urge people to level up.

I'll try to level up soon, but I'm taking a little break from 2k2.

Zurkiba
12-05-2002, 04:51 AM
I find it funny how the Kingdoms are starting to set join requirements by according to level :)

I have proven many times that level isn't everything.
I've proven that when I got aftershock to 3 HP, and I killed Axel...
Both were on level 6 or 7 and I was one level below them.

Lyndzey
12-05-2002, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by Zurkiba
I find it funny how the Kingdoms are starting to set join requirements by according to level :)

I have proven many times that level isn't everything.
I've proven that when I got aftershock to 3 HP, and I killed Axel...
Both were on level 6 or 7 and I was one level below them.

If Dustari mainly has people below level 5, they wouldn't stand a chance against pirates which has many people above or around 10.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-05-2002, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Zurkiba
I find it funny how the Kingdoms are starting to set join requirements by according to level :)


I find it funny how you keep asking strong members in established kingdoms to join your own.

brock128
12-05-2002, 06:18 AM
Why do kingdoms revolve around war? I think kingdoms should be fun, and if people constantally attack other kingdoms, it's not very fun for me.

ZanderX
12-05-2002, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by brock128
Why do kingdoms revolve around war? I think kingdoms should be fun, and if people constantally attack other kingdoms, it's not very fun for me.

Here's a better question:

Are you a tree hugging hippie? ^___^

brock128
12-05-2002, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by ZanderX


Here's a better question:

Are you a tree hugging hippie? ^___^
You know, I was starting to like you.
No, but I just don't like war because everybody can kill me in one hit. The system is NOT balanced enough for combat. If you are a few levels higher, you can slaughter any number of lower levels, whereas it should be that if you are surrounded by lower levels, you could get killed.

Locke_boy
12-06-2002, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by brock128

You know, I was starting to like you.
No, but I just don't like war because everybody can kill me in one hit. The system is NOT balanced enough for combat. If you are a few levels higher, you can slaughter any number of lower levels, whereas it should be that if you are surrounded by lower levels, you could get killed.

I was attacking Jin earlier, just for fun, to try out my weapon. I have 16 WC, and in a minute I think I got two hits in. He just stood there, as well.

He killed me, mistakingly .. :o

But that's not the point. The point is that I'm rather certain that .. let's say .. Dragon for example .. if her were to be surrounded by six level five warriors, all wearing good armor and using regular powerful weapons .. he would kill every one of them with ease. Just proving the point..

ZanderX
12-06-2002, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by brock128

You know, I was starting to like you.
No, but I just don't like war because everybody can kill me in one hit. The system is NOT balanced enough for combat. If you are a few levels higher, you can slaughter any number of lower levels, whereas it should be that if you are surrounded by lower levels, you could get killed.

You didn't understand the meaning of my statement. ^_^

Kingdoms cannot exist without war. Same goes for real world countries.

Without war, people grow stagnant, economy falls apart.

Trying to have kingdoms without war is trying to have tea without the tea bag.

brock128
12-06-2002, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX
Without war, people grow stagnant, economy falls apart.

Originally posted by brock128
The system is NOT balanced enough for combat. If you are a few levels higher, you can slaughter any number of lower levels, whereas it should be that if you are surrounded by lower levels, you could get killed.

Zurkiba
12-06-2002, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by brock128

You know, I was starting to like you.
No, but I just don't like war because everybody can kill me in one hit. The system is NOT balanced enough for combat. If you are a few levels higher, you can slaughter any number of lower levels, whereas it should be that if you are surrounded by lower levels, you could get killed.
It's all in the training...
If you was to put a Navy Seal against a Zulu Warrior... who'd win? The Seal because he is better equiped and better trained.
And to do this in real time...
If you was to put a Navy Seal against A New Recruit... the Seal would win because the Seal has more training and war experience.



Originally posted by ZanderX


You didn't understand the meaning of my statement. ^_^

Kingdoms cannot exist without war. Same goes for real world countries.

Without war, people grow stagnant, economy falls apart.

Trying to have kingdoms without war is trying to have tea without the tea bag.
I agree... I wage war for the fun of it :P. It's all just a big chess game in which you have to train your pawns to be knights.

brock128
12-06-2002, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

It's all in the training...
If you was to put a Navy Seal against a Zulu Warrior... who'd win? The Seal because he is better equiped and better trained.
And to do this in real time...
If you was to put a Navy Seal against A New Recruit... the Seal would win because the Seal has more training and war experience.
Yes, but 30 new recruits would be able to take down a Navy Seal.

TeRRi2k
12-07-2002, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey


If Dustari mainly has people below level 5, they wouldn't stand a chance against pirates which has many people above or around 10.

I totally agree to this... even if we're up to lvl5..we don't really stand a chance against pirates... but better be lvl 5 than lvl2. I guess we don't have dedicated enough fighters...but I do understand how people do have a life..dont train all the time... grr Im just frustrated with Dustari lately...although this doesn't help..

Zurkiba
12-07-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by TeRRi2k


I totally agree to this... even if we're up to lvl5..we don't really stand a chance against pirates... but better be lvl 5 than lvl2. I guess we don't have dedicated enough fighters...but I do understand how people do have a life..dont train all the time... grr Im just frustrated with Dustari lately...although this doesn't help..
A part plays in Dustari's History and a part plays in the newer Dustarians.

JrTerrorist
12-09-2002, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by brock128
Why do kingdoms revolve around war? I think kingdoms should be fun, and if people constantally attack other kingdoms, it's not very fun for me.

.. What else could they evolve around?
Kingdoms get big, then other Kingdoms get greedy and start disliking then anger comes..

"Anger leads to hate, hate leads to pain, pain leads to suffering"
-The all-knowing Yoda :)

---------------------------------------------------
Edit:
Who would put a Navy Seal against a Zulu warrior? The seal couldnt beat a Zulu warrior unless he had some man made weaponry, correct? :P A Zulu warrior could like jump through trees like the White-Blue stomached Monkeys on Samurai Jack XD