PDA

View Full Version : Dashio

Lyndzey
12-03-2002, 09:08 AM
Dashio has been killed.

Most of his supporters have fled Bakugun or realized what a fool he was and they have started to follow me. I will be put as Empress of Bakugun and Rahz will be my Shogun. Rahz has recently changed sides after being betrayed by the Shogun.

I will start a new ranking system and form a new government as soon as possible.

BlKnight
12-03-2002, 09:26 AM
It was gorey, his blood splattered everywhere.

zell12
12-03-2002, 09:43 AM
I hated not being there. I just got restored too. e.e
I'll be sure to stick around for a day or two to kill some more people :D

BlKnight
12-03-2002, 09:55 AM
((You didn't miss anything, Dashio wasn't actually killed. He wouldn't have it so this is what was resulted to.))

Zurkiba
12-03-2002, 11:13 AM
Whoose...
And good job. This was a short war...
It consisted of
One (1) Battle
One (1) Assassination
and many coversions.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-03-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Zurkiba
Whoose...
And good job. This was a short war...
It consisted of
One (1) Battle
One (1) Assassination
and many coversions.
Just curious as to how big this eye will be?

BlKnight
12-03-2002, 08:29 PM
Zurikiba: And several skirmishes on Main.

Zurkiba
12-04-2002, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Just curious as to how big this eye will be?
When ever Me, Lydnzey, and Ghost believe that the Samurai government is stable enough for us to leave.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-04-2002, 05:09 AM

When ever Me, Lydnzey, and Ghost believe that the Samurai government is stable enough for us to leave.
That's an incredibly subjective perspective.

Lyndzey
12-04-2002, 05:10 AM
Here.

Ghost Pirate
12-04-2002, 08:09 AM
blam

bwolixin
12-12-2002, 06:55 AM
way to go samurai... not only have you joined the people who have attacked you... but you have further increased the ridiculous power that the pirates have amassed leaving the chances of dustari and zormite to ever engage in any conflict to nil... there's no point in fighting off an army of lvl 10+'s with fully upgraded weapons backed by two kingdoms...

graaliholic
12-12-2002, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by bwolixin
way to go samurai... not only have you joined the people who have attacked you...

I wasn't aware that Samurai needed help. It just needs to be put back together :o

Zurkiba
12-12-2002, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by bwolixin
way to go samurai... not only have you joined the people who have attacked you... but you have further increased the ridiculous power that the pirates have amassed leaving the chances of dustari and zormite to ever engage in any conflict to nil... there's no point in fighting off an army of lvl 10+'s with fully upgraded weapons backed by two kingdoms...
It's called Conquering...

We helped Lyndzey get into power... she helps us.

Alot of people oppose our allaince for some reason. Dustari doesn't want it to happen... nor do the Zormite.
It's because they both want to be in control on how the world is ran.

And your comment on fighting off an army of lvl 10's and so on... That's the purpose of the allaince... so that you wont attack us so then we dont have to attack you.

Plus it is stratagy. Dustari had a chance to run in and get the Samurai as their allies... but did they? No. We were the first to offer help, and we were the first to conquer, and we were the first to but the best people into power over Samurai.

Now The Pirates, Samurai, and Astri have a strong allaince which none shall break. The mutal friendship between each other is unbelievable and it is something noone could do alone.

You stated that the Pirates have too much power as it is. Well the other kingdoms can train too. The Pirates gained their levels and money through alot of work... because they are dedicated to their kingdom. So I'm guessing the members of Dustari and Zormite aren't loyal because Astri has plenty of level 10s, Samurai has plenty of level 10s, and the Pirates have alot of level 10s.

So erm... whoose.

LordZen
12-13-2002, 07:51 AM

It's called Conquering...

We helped Lyndzey get into power... she helps us.

Alot of people oppose our allaince for some reason. Dustari doesn't want it to happen... nor do the Zormite.
It's because they both want to be in control on how the world is ran.

No, its not that we want to be in control of how the world is ran. We arent the ones constantly starting wars and "annexing" other kingdoms. In fact, you tried to order me to turn Zormite into a vassal of Astri once...hah.

We dont like the alliance simply because we know you formed it to fight us.

Zormite has made no unaggrivated aggressions towards you...so I dont see how you turn "us" into the war mongering barbarians.

feivel
12-13-2002, 02:16 PM
Its funny because alot of the level 10's being in Samurai, were joined under my rule... and alot of people raised their levels cus I asked them too. Zurk you just make yourself look stupid running around thinking that being strong gives you the right to take over stuff just cus you want even more power.

Zurkiba
12-13-2002, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by LordZen

No, its not that we want to be in control of how the world is ran. We arent the ones constantly starting wars and "annexing" other kingdoms. In fact, you tried to order me to turn Zormite into a vassal of Astri once...hah.

We dont like the alliance simply because we know you formed it to fight us.

Zormite has made no unaggrivated aggressions towards you...so I dont see how you turn "us" into the war mongering barbarians.
Dustari allways has wanted control over the world. They always wanted that power. Now they are scared and they know they cant get that power. So they are mad.

The Dustari and Zormite are starting to become those evil tyrants that you call me. Many Zormites have come to me saying that the Zormites took their house... many Dustarians have come to me opposing Dustari.

And you say our government is unstable... I laugh at that. My government is lead by one person... me. Dustari's government is where the mob rules... what they want they get. The leaders dont dare to stand up against them.

Plus we made the allaince because our cultures are similiar. At that time there was no war going on. We were just allies with similiar cultures. The allaince isn't to gain power or loose any... it's to ensure that our enemies dont attack us.

Originally posted by feivel
Its funny because alot of the level 10's being in Samurai, were joined under my rule... and alot of people raised their levels cus I asked them too. Zurk you just make yourself look stupid running around thinking that being strong gives you the right to take over stuff just cus you want even more power.

If I wanted power then you would open the GUI and you'd see Astri in the top right... and Astri in the lower right. Then you'd see people like Elazul and Jin and others with an Astri tag on. But you dont. We conquered Bakugun and we gave it back to the people. Then we allowed them to enter our allaince because they too would be a great ally to us.

Have you ever seen The Godfather? You know when Michael kills all of his enemies? We're doing something like that only we're not killing our enemies. We're just insuring our future will be peaceful and wealthy. The actions you do in the past... do their work in the future.

PuffyPuppy
12-13-2002, 09:26 PM

And you say our government is unstable... I laugh at that. My government is lead by one person... me. Dustari's government is where the mob rules... what they want they get. The leaders dont dare to stand up against them.

Why not? The leaders of Dustari are perhaps the easiest people on graal to talk to X.x I wonder who told you that the leaders of dustari dont stand up to the king.

If I wanted power then you would open the GUI and you'd see Astri in the top right... and Astri in the lower right. Then you'd see people like Elazul and Jin and others with an Astri tag on. But you dont. We conquered Bakugun and we gave it back to the people. Then we allowed them to enter our allaince because they too would be a great ally to us.

You mean like how the USA gave afghanistan back to the people all that time ago, and ends up they hated us after it?

Zurkiba
12-14-2002, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by PuffyPuppy
Why not? The leaders of Dustari are perhaps the easiest people on graal to talk to X.x I wonder who told you that the leaders of dustari dont stand up to the king.

No I said the leaders (King, etc) dont stand up against the mob (Random Players without rights).

And now we can look at all the good if Dustari lead a good Monarchy where the leaders lead the nation as opposed to the mob

-I'd still be in Dustari
-I would've been a higher rank... therefore doing more for Dustari
-I still would've been your friend.
And now if I lead Astri and Dustari's mob didn't lead... (Good for Dustari... but fictional)
-Astri would be in the Dustari-Zormite Allaince
-Samurai would still be under Dashio's reign
-Jourdan would've probally still be your General
-The Pirates would've been outnumbered
-Dustari wouldn't need to fear another enemy.
And many many more

But because Dustari lets the MOB govern the nation... those things never happened. Dustari would've had a strong future... and a very peaceful one. But because Aftershock let two or three people boss him around none of that has happened. You said I wasn't important along time ago... just read the notes above and smoke it.

Every little person you come by will have a great influnce on your future... so treat them well. Something the Dustarians need to learn. Only if you all treated me a little better... only if you didn't insult me... only if you respected me, then the things above would be TRUE. Dustari could've had a better life with a good government... but instead they'd like an unstable one which is full of war and betrayl.

You say "Zurkiba doesn't have any power over us anymore"... well let me tell you something. Nearly ALL of your leaders are loyal to me... and to me alone. You say "Zurkiba is ecotistical"... well read the notes at the top and tell me if I had a major role in Dustari's life. You say "Zurkiba is an idiot"... well you bring a nation from eight people to 36 very talented RPers and I'll call you an idiot too.

I praise the Pirates and the Samurai because they have good stable governments... Governments in which people like me are not abused and ignored. You know that person in your kingdom who you dont like? Well be kind to that person because he'll end up being your boss. You people had no right to insult me and harass me when I was in Dustari... you just had to pick on someone and it was me. Then I killed you countless times.

Yes now I am telling my thoughts about this subject because I have held them in for a very long time.

zell12
12-14-2002, 04:10 AM
Sorry for spamming, but, I think that you have just been Burned.

Brad
12-14-2002, 07:24 AM
This makes me sad...Dustari is weak its not fair :[

LordZen
12-14-2002, 08:55 AM
well I'm sorry Zurkiba, I didnt realize all this hatred you have toward us is partly to blame for being treated badly in Dustari. :(

You speak of securing your future by destorying your enemies? Why not some sort of non-aggression pact? The pen in my opinion is often times more powerful than the sword (sorry for the cliche). But really, treaties and such will cause alot less enemies then war.

PuffyPuppy
12-14-2002, 09:47 AM
ok,ok. Im sorry Zurkiba. I didn't mean for you to go balistict X.x I don't like when people do that :( The stuff I said in dustari wasn't really like that. I know I might have called you a idiot a few time, or a lot X.x. But the reason I called you those names O.o was because when you were the militaqry general type thingy you said all of the northern grounds belonged to the military, no civilen stuffs. I didn't like that idea partly cause I was a civilen at that time. When I learned that you only wanted a small portian of thh norhtern grounds I found out that you already quit dustari and went to Forest (astri) I made this post to say that I am sorry. You know I want to be friends with you again zurky :D

Edit: One more thing, I'm sorry that I got pissed at you for scaming that one guys 200 platinum. It doesn't seem right when kingdom leaders scam, even if the guy quit astri and became a dustarian. No offense or anything but I thought kingdom leaders were supposed to set examples? :confused: :confused:
Please dont make any flame posts about the post or this edit, it would just make it worse.

Zurkiba
12-14-2002, 11:41 AM
well I'm sorry Zurkiba, I didnt realize all this hatred you have toward us is partly to blame for being treated badly in Dustari. :(

You speak of securing your future by destorying your enemies? Why not some sort of non-aggression pact? The pen in my opinion is often times more powerful than the sword (sorry for the cliche). But really, treaties and such will cause alot less enemies then war.
I stated that I'm not killing everyone to insure a future...

Originally posted by PuffyPuppy
ok,ok. Im sorry Zurkiba. I didn't mean for you to go balistict X.x I don't like when people do that :( The stuff I said in dustari wasn't really like that. I know I might have called you a idiot a few time, or a lot X.x. But the reason I called you those names O.o was because when you were the militaqry general type thingy you said all of the northern grounds belonged to the military, no civilen stuffs. I didn't like that idea partly cause I was a civilen at that time. When I learned that you only wanted a small portian of thh norhtern grounds I found out that you already quit dustari and went to Forest (astri) I made this post to say that I am sorry. You know I want to be friends with you again zurky :D

Edit: One more thing, I'm sorry that I got pissed at you for scaming that one guys 200 platinum. It doesn't seem right when kingdom leaders scam, even if the guy quit astri and became a dustarian. No offense or anything but I thought kingdom leaders were supposed to set examples? :confused: :confused:
Please dont make any flame posts about the post or this edit, it would just make it worse.
It wasn't only you... there were plenty of people... and I'm not going all ballistic about it, I'm doing this very nice and very calm.

feivel
12-16-2002, 12:25 PM
This is the part where i laugh hystrically cus you just said the reason im not in power is because of dustari mob rule, and if dustari had better leaders and mob didnt rule, i wouldnt have been overthrown. I will also laugh hystrically because in the process of you "making samurai better" there are now almost no members, the few that there are, are barely loyal, and there is just abo****ely no point in being a member. so i guess you accomplished your goal of making sure that samurai is weak and does not have a strong leader. you can deny it here all you want zurkiba but i will let the public hear both sides of it, even if ive said this before, ill say it again and in the allmighty caps lock.

ZURKIBA ADMITTED THAT HIS ONLY REASONS FOR ATTACKING BAKUGUN WAS BECAUSE WE DIDNT HELP HIM IN A WAR WHEN WE ALLYED WITH HIM. BUT THE ONLY REASON WE ALLIED WAS BECAUSE HE SAID IF WE DIDNT HE WOULD TAKE OVER. NOT ONLY THAT BUT NO MATTER WHAT I DID HE SAID IF I DIDNT DO SOMETHING ELSE HE WOULD TAKE OVER, AND IF I DID THAT THING HE SAID I NEEDED TO DO ANOTHER THING OR HE WOULD TAKE OVER. THEN HE ADMITTED THAT HE WAS REALLY ONLY ATTACKING TO ENSURE THAT THE LEADER OF BAKUGUN WOULD BE SOMEONE HE COULD CONTROL AND TO ENSURE BAKUGUN WOULDNT BE A STRONG ENOUGH KINGDOM TO POSE A THREAT AGAINST HIM.

now you can accuse me of lying all you want but let me ask everone this? Why would I lie. What do i stand to gain from lying. Im not leader anymore so i dont need to lie in order to save face or to make myself look good. while as zurkiba needs to lie in order to not look corrupted and evil and bad, but you already look like that so you might as well fess up!

FESS! FESS ! FESS!

k im done tirading for now.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-16-2002, 12:50 PM
Thank you fuhrer Zurkiba for that lovely inspiring speech of yours on world justice and freedom fighting.

Firstly, back in the day when you were Duke in Dustari (might I mention that those were the highest possible ranks anyone could have achieved at that moment), you lead the house of Warhare with the most members, you were married (in RP of course) and greatly respected by me and Kamuii of course (otherwise he wouldn't have made you house leader). Then one day you decided to just drop everything and abandon Dustari for Zormite. And to add insult to injury, some weeks later, Zormite took part in an invasion of Dustari that ultimately lead to Dustari's downfall. Loyalty at it's finest!

While you like to grab your kingdoms by the neck and have complete totalitarian control over every single aspect of their society. When I ruled, I tried acting despot, hearing what people had to say and see what they had to offer on the table. How on earth did the mob rule Dustari? I did not cleave to anyones consent if I found it unjust or non-beneficial to the community as a whole. Why did you think I left Dustari? I didn't struggle to come online and drag things in the mud, I gave it up because I knew someone would have a better chance ruling than I did, and by your "luck" Larrien is the new ruler. The mob did not affect my actions, it's quite impossible, because I made this decision immediately after I came back from my vacation, therefore nothing in Graal influenced it.

Why do you think Zurkiba has forcefully placed upon Dustari an ultimadum to break the alliance with allies, relatives, closest friends, Zormite, and vice versa? Why would someone who is out to try to dsecure their peaceful future decide to go tear apart kinships between others? Are you threatened? Do you think they'll go to war? But no.. you just said that Dustari is weak and struggling, so how does that work? If Dustari didn't break relations with Zormite, you said you'd go to war with them, if they did break them, well.. it's clearly obvious. Divide and conquer.

Everyone please think before you start trying to make amends with this tyrant, especially you Zormite citizens, all you have to do is click the GUI and find that Astri has you under your enemy list. I wouldn't be surprised if Dustari was soon to follow. Take it from a guy who boats of his military accomplishments as his short lived Zormite Emperor, crushing the Samurai down in Santerrain, to trust him and invest your faith in what he says. There is no need to appease him.

LordZen
12-16-2002, 02:19 PM
ah Aftershock, *sigh* I truly do wish you would come back to Dustari under some sort of arrangement..:) Or come to Zormite, you are always welcome.

Zurkiba
12-16-2002, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by feivel
This is the part where i laugh hystrically cus you just said the reason im not in power is because of dustari mob rule, and if dustari had better leaders and mob didnt rule, i wouldnt have been overthrown. I will also laugh hystrically because in the process of you "making samurai better" there are now almost no members, the few that there are, are barely loyal, and there is just abo****ely no point in being a member. so i guess you accomplished your goal of making sure that samurai is weak and does not have a strong leader. you can deny it here all you want zurkiba but i will let the public hear both sides of it, even if ive said this before, ill say it again and in the allmighty caps lock.

No... you see. If Dustari didn't let the mob lead, then I would still be in Dustari. And if I lead Astri and the mob didn't lead... then I would've been on Dustari's side... fighting the pirates.

And there are many causes of war which I have told you.
----------------------------------------
Thank you fuhrer Zurkiba for that lovely inspiring speech of yours on world justice and freedom fighting.

1)Firstly, back in the day when you were Duke in Dustari (might I mention that those were the highest possible ranks anyone could have achieved at that moment), you lead the house of Warhare with the most members, you were married (in RP of course) and greatly respected by me and Kamuii of course (otherwise he wouldn't have made you house leader). Then one day you decided to just drop everything and abandon Dustari for Zormite. And to add insult to injury, some weeks later, Zormite took part in an invasion of Dustari that ultimately lead to Dustari's downfall. Loyalty at it's finest!

2)While you like to grab your kingdoms by the neck and have complete totalitarian control over every single aspect of their society. When I ruled, I tried acting despot, hearing what people had to say and see what they had to offer on the table. How on earth did the mob rule Dustari? I did not cleave to anyones consent if I found it unjust or non-beneficial to the community as a whole. Why did you think I left Dustari? I didn't struggle to come online and drag things in the mud, I gave it up because I knew someone would have a better chance ruling than I did, and by your "luck" Larrien is the new ruler. The mob did not affect my actions, it's quite impossible, because I made this decision immediately after I came back from my vacation, therefore nothing in Graal influenced it.

3)Why do you think Zurkiba has forcefully placed upon Dustari an ultimadum to break the alliance with allies, relatives, closest friends, Zormite, and vice versa? Why would someone who is out to try to dsecure their peaceful future decide to go tear apart kinships between others? Are you threatened? Do you think they'll go to war? But no.. you just said that Dustari is weak and struggling, so how does that work? If Dustari didn't break relations with Zormite, you said you'd go to war with them, if they did break them, well.. it's clearly obvious. Divide and conquer.

4)Everyone please think before you start trying to make amends with this tyrant, especially you Zormite citizens, all you have to do is click the GUI and find that Astri has you under your enemy list. I wouldn't be surprised if Dustari was soon to follow. Take it from a guy who boats of his military accomplishments as his short lived Zormite Emperor, crushing the Samurai down in Santerrain, to trust him and invest your faith in what he says. There is no need to appease him.

(I numbered the paragraphs)
1) Why did I leave? Because everyone started to disrespect me... they started to insult me and they started to harass me. I told you and you just said "Give them time"... and I did that. They still harassed me and insulted me. Then I got word that I was to be the Zormite Governor... a way for me to step up my rank for Dustari and bring more glory to it. But then Darkvillian took it over and you said we couldn't touch Zormite. So why should I stay in a kingdom which insults me... when I can conquer a kingdom and lead it into glory? During the Dustari invasion... you know what. You didn't see one Zormite on the battle field. We all stayed in our castle because we thought we were next. Then I heard that plans for Ashes of Dustari and just plain Dustari were coming back. At the time Samurai was the superpower and they could've crushed the new Dustari. So you know what I did? I put my whole kingdom on the line so that DUSTARI could grow again. Yes, I waged war with Samurai and I won. So get you facts straight before you blab on.

2) How did the mob rule Dustari? Well when 2k2 came around you didn't seem to want to recruit me... you was hesitant about it. And when you did I was demoted to Militia Commander. How did the mob lead in this one? Well Aftershock, you told me yourself that they lead by telling me this "I'm going to give you Militia commander because the Dustarians dont seem to like you and trust you" or something like that. That showed me that you let the random people of Dustari lead.

3) I'm doing Dustari a favor... I'm trying to help them and you jump in my face about it. I offered to be Larrien's ally... but noo, he wanted to be neutral. So I'm helping Dustari now.

4) Evil Tyrant I am not... if I was an evil tyrant that Samurai would be a Astrian Vassal and they would have to pay high taxes and such. The Zormites and the Dustarians have raided far too many houses and you blame it on me because I went into an inactive's house. I dont scam, I dont steal, and if you dont trust me... as people such as Olorin.

So kthxbai

zell12
12-17-2002, 04:19 AM
Aftershock and Kamuii never ruled Dustari much, it was partick and the other nubs that thought they were all high and mighty. -_-

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-17-2002, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by zell12
Aftershock and Kamuii never ruled Dustari much, it was partick and the other nubs that thought they were all high and mighty. -_-

Originally posted by zell12
Your leadership kinda is what made Dustari on GraalKingdoms. Without it, I don't think Dustari will stand a chance :(

Get consistent, please.

As for Zurkiba, the reason why I originally gave you militia commander was because people were shocked, and hurt, at the fact that you caused the downfall of Dustari, and now you're back to lead the militia on Dustari. It honestly made little sense as to why I would do that. It would have been best if you could have acted independently from the regular body of society yet still be a high respected member of Dustari. Yes, every single kingdom member was at the castle at the time, even Zormites. Don't lie about that.

Samurai never had control of Dustari, in fact, I do remember Karakaze was in control of their lands, but they had forgotten it and had it abandoned, that's why it was such an easy takeover in the end. It had nothing to do with Samurai vs Zormite in the end, because, as I recall, all the kingdoms sort of just died soon after Dustari did!

And you still have not explained why you've forced Dustari to make an agreement to break of with Zormites as allies at this time. Being the peaceful loving man that you are, that one move is still something that I cannot fathom.

zell12
12-17-2002, 05:37 AM
Zurk is a odd funny man. hehe

Zurkiba
12-17-2002, 06:20 AM

Get consistent, please.

1) As for Zurkiba, the reason why I originally gave you militia commander was because people were shocked, and hurt, at the fact that you caused the downfall of Dustari, and now you're back to lead the militia on Dustari. It honestly made little sense as to why I would do that. It would have been best if you could have acted independently from the regular body of society yet still be a high respected member of Dustari. Yes, every single kingdom member was at the castle at the time, even Zormites. Don't lie about that.

2) Samurai never had control of Dustari, in fact, I do remember Karakaze was in control of their lands, but they had forgotten it and had it abandoned, that's why it was such an easy takeover in the end. It had nothing to do with Samurai vs Zormite in the end, because, as I recall, all the kingdoms sort of just died soon after Dustari did!

3) And you still have not explained why you've forced Dustari to make an agreement to break of with Zormites as allies at this time. Being the peaceful loving man that you are, that one move is still something that I cannot fathom.

1) As I stated... I didn't conquer Dustari... we stayed in our castle and we were playing it smart... if they could destroy Dustari then what's stopping them from destroying Zormite? I grew it's power so that I could help Dustari. I conquered Samurai so that Dustari could have a peaceful uprising again. And I repeat... the Zormites were not on the battlefield. I conquered Samurai for Dustari and all I got was a demotion for when I returned to Dustari. That isn't the reason... you demoted me because people like Patrick, Gryffon, and Brock didn't think I deserved the rank. That they all announced it on the forums. That is what you told me. You told me to lay low because Dustari doesn't like me. Then I kept my rank for a week or two and all I got were insults.... so nice job there in isolating me from everyone else.

2) They Conquered Dustari in it's Golden Age... so what was to stop them from conquering it in Dustari's new uprising? Where it is the weakest. I conquered Samurai for Dustari and now I wish I would've never done that.

3) I never forced them too... I asked Dustari to join our allaince. But Larrien insisted on going neutral. It was his choice not mine.

Larrien
12-17-2002, 06:42 AM
3) I never forced them too... I asked Dustari to join our allaince. But Larrien insisted on going neutral. It was his choice not mine.

Zurkiba tried to get us to join his alliance, but I didn't think assuring our safety and backstabbing the Zormites was warranted.

Some may claim that leaving our alliance with Zormite for a state of neutrality with all kingdoms in itself is backstabbing, but it's not like we're fighting aganist them. For now, we need the stable ground to operate upon so we may reform our government without the fear of having to juggle both a war and a reform.

For the peace loving man Zurkiba claims he is, I didn't know such men wanted me to kill both Duke Bitty "Chii" (drop the Chii, Bitty, if you're reading) and Chancellor Gryffon. Just saying. :rolleyes:

Zurkiba
12-17-2002, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Larrien
For the peace loving man Zurkiba claims he is, I didn't know such men wanted me to kill both Duke Bitty "Chii" (drop the Chii, Bitty, if you're reading) and Chancellor Gryffon. Just saying. :rolleyes:

Both have offended me in some great scale. They are destroying Dustari but you dont seem to want to listen to me.

LordZen
12-17-2002, 07:53 AM
Zormite government has never raided any houses. I have even left houses alone belonging to people who left the kingdom all together.

I sold several houses but i waited for them to get down to 0-1% and I made sure nothing was inside either. The fact that the houses were empty and about to fall was proof enough that they were abandoned. Stefan never made it possible for me to "change" locks of a house so when I created a new master key for somebody and they filled the house with their own things, it was quite possible for the previous owner to come back weeks later and enter the house. I could not help that and the people I sold to were aware of the possibility. :whatever:

Zurkiba
12-17-2002, 10:32 AM
Zormite government has never raided any houses. I have even left houses alone belonging to people who left the kingdom all together.

I sold several houses but i waited for them to get down to 0-1% and I made sure nothing was inside either. The fact that the houses were empty and about to fall was proof enough that they were abandoned. Stefan never made it possible for me to "change" locks of a house so when I created a new master key for somebody and they filled the house with their own things, it was quite possible for the previous owner to come back weeks later and enter the house. I could not help that and the people I sold to were aware of the possibility. :whatever:
That's what I did... and Aftershock blamed everything on me.

But there is this one guy who couldn't reach the level 5 thing so he lost his house.

Brad
12-21-2002, 12:27 AM
Woah ladies, chill.

Zurk - Try not to be a barbarian. Considering you've changed forest into what seems like a bunch of...well I don't even know, it is horrible. Hell, it was better under my lame reign with 9,000 races.

Zen - Alot of Zormites are *****s. I see nicknames like SHABOOMAFOO. Lighten up on the mass recruitment.

Dustari - The exact opposite of Zen. Get some masses flowing and START to recruit. You are WEAK.

Larrien
12-21-2002, 06:31 PM
Brad, one problem. We have 50 members. That, in itself, is enough for me. Half of them aren't even at level 5 nor do they care about any sort of level quota that Aftershock put in.

I do not want to put in a level quota right now because I think that'll really cut our members down. I am revamping the rank tree. Have been for a while. Finally got something clear-cut and down that works (based off of British ranks). If we mass recruit, we just add more weak members. I've even taken to telling people no, especially ones who ask me, "kan sumeone liek ya rekrut me plz".

I'd love to mass recruit, but mass recruiting would only add more weak members from my experience.

Brad
12-21-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Larrien
Brad, one problem. We have 50 members. That, in itself, is enough for me. Half of them aren't even at level 5 nor do they care about any sort of level quota that Aftershock put in.

I do not want to put in a level quota right now because I think that'll really cut our members down. I am revamping the rank tree. Have been for a while. Finally got something clear-cut and down that works (based off of British ranks). If we mass recruit, we just add more weak members. I've even taken to telling people no, especially ones who ask me, "kan sumeone liek ya rekrut me plz".

I'd love to mass recruit, but mass recruiting would only add more weak members from my experience.

Well, I don't know what to say. Maybe instead of getting anyone..go for the brutes?

Larrien
12-21-2002, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Brad

Well, I don't know what to say. Maybe instead of getting anyone..go for the brutes?

Maybe.

I just don't want to discourage normal level 4, 5, or 6 people from joining. They might be low, but they can always join. That's why I despise level quota's, even though I may have to implement one. I also implemented a new "quit" policy. Can be seen in the Dustari forum. I'd appreciate feedback.

LordZen
12-21-2002, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Brad

Zen - Alot of Zormites are *****s. I see nicknames like SHABOOMAFOO. Lighten up on the mass recruitment.

Brad, what period of time are you refering to? I have for some time had a entrance requirement list which should have kept stuff like that from happening anymore...I removed ~90 people from Zormite, and only allowed those who could meet the requirements rejoin.

A) achieved 50 hours of online time.
B) have a introductory base level of 5.
C) have proven to me that you have a basic understanding of ROLEPLAYING.
D) have a role playing name (minimum of first AND last name unless you prove to me otherwise that something less is acceptable)
E) swear alleigance to the Emperor and swear you will obey the laws set forth in our constitution thingy.
F) swear to participate in wars almost as often as they happen if online, you need good excuse to just shrug it off since your kingdom should be your livelyhood on this server.

Nidonemo
01-08-2003, 02:48 AM
Amazing how many events can take place when I CAN'T GET ON 2K2!!!!!!! :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: I'm so sick of not being able to construct my house...SON OF A (censored). I need Graal...having withdrawl...ungh...::Falls face down on floor::

JrTerrorist
01-11-2003, 03:05 AM
If I cant go on graal, CS is the next best thing O.o

Find an alternate game?