PDA

View Full Version : A small note about Astri..

Brad
12-02-2002, 11:15 PM
I'm finding it odd that whenever someone leaves a kingdom Astri is always there to pick them up. Seems you all don't care much about the rp talent, more about man power. Just a note..I find it curious. That is why I chose Dustari over you guys to join. I could have convinced Zurk to add my personal rank like aftershock did (LOVE BABY <3), but you guys seem the least organized, most brutal, and just..uh..lame?

zell12
12-03-2002, 03:09 AM
Brad, thats not nice. :(
Look at our ranks, they are origional. Not organized on there yet though. But if you read Zurks post with the rank system, you would know.

--Chris--
12-03-2002, 03:33 AM
Brad you're really full of it. We more than surpass almost all the other kingdoms RP wise. Dustari in my opinion has the most strenght but it's filled with a bunch of mindless people with a few exceptions like Jourdan. I mean...have you looked at Zormite? They are unorganised and can't RP (you should see my message logs with 'em and the battle we had.) Also, Zurk gives better ranks depending on how you RP rather than your strength so =P

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-03-2002, 04:02 AM
Yes we're so mindless because we aren't geared on conquering Bakugun and don't think we are super smart by putting a leader which would have the best interests of your people in power. Then we quickly make an alliance with pirates just so they don't bite at our heels while we carry out our plans of world domination.

BlKnight
12-03-2002, 05:11 AM
Brad, name one person in Astri who can't/doesn't RP. Please do.

Otherwise your claim is simular to the newspapaers saying "Black people are charged with violent and gang related crimes more often then other ethnic groups, THEREFORE blacks are being picked on".

Brad
12-03-2002, 05:14 AM
Guys guys, I never said you guys cannot rp. I am friends with many of you (Excalibur,blknight, and Zurk). I just don't like how someone makes a thread saying they are leaving a kingdom and one of you guys are like "join forest", or something else.

BlKnight
12-03-2002, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Yes we're so mindless because we aren't geared on conquering Bakugun and don't think we are super smart by putting a leader which would have the best interests of your people in power. Then we quickly make an alliance with pirates just so they don't bite at our heels while we carry out our plans of world domination.

As, I know it's your kingdom and you want to make it look good but think about it. There have been at least 10 times where Dustari people (on tag) have started swearing or posting vulgur material out of character or other stupid things IE. blocking the entrance/exits of shop, and text lagging the screen. This, nor ANYTHING like this has ever happened to a member of Astri, please explain.

BlKnight
12-03-2002, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by Brad
Guys guys, I never said you guys cannot rp. I am friends with many of you (Excalibur,blknight, and Zurk). I just don't like how someone makes a thread saying they are leaving a kingdom and one of you guys are like "join forest", or something else.

Heh, ok I misunderstood. But still, nobody is trying to get as many members as possible. Astri IS trying to get as many good members as possible, but what kingdom wouldn't?

Brad
12-03-2002, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by BlKnight

Heh, ok I misunderstood. But still, nobody is trying to get as many members as possible. Astri IS trying to get as many good members as possible, but what kingdom wouldn't?

Heh, yeah. Come on graal, I need help getting money :(

PuffyPuppy
12-03-2002, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by BlKnight

This, nor ANYTHING like this has ever happened to a member of Astri, please explain.

ummmm yeah, sure? Many astri people block the magic shop entrance thingy *coughzurkibacough* no hard feeling, I just want to make a point.

Dude6252000
12-03-2002, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by PuffyPuppy

ummmm yeah, sure? Many astri people block the magic shop entrance thingy *coughzurkibacough* no hard feeling, I just want to make a point.
And you don't? I see you arguing with Zurk as you're blocking him and wanting him to drop you 200 plats. You were the one that made him do this...To you. Not anyone else x.x And if we do do it so anyone else, it's usually for fun about for about 20-30 seconds. And, I'm trying not to argue, but saying that kind of stuff just makes people hate us more. x.x

PuffyPuppy
12-03-2002, 08:16 AM
yo, listen to me. I said no hard feelings I'm not trying to start a fight here X.x The 200 plats was personal business *coughscamcough* I never said I didn't block it either X.x if he didn't like it he shouldn't of blocked. Either way, he still did it, and your post proves it. The post before my last one clearly stated that astri has never done 1 bad rping thing and I was trying to say that they have.

Discharge
12-03-2002, 08:59 AM
I just work here.

(Anyways, every kingdom has its up and downs about it. Thanks for the constructive criticism I guess)

zell12
12-03-2002, 09:36 AM
Astri (Forest) has come a long way from its underdog status. Lets just say that. ^_^

Locke_boy
12-03-2002, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by zell12
Astri (Forest) has come a long way from its underdog status. Lets just say that. ^_^

Can I get an "Amen"?

PuffyPuppy
12-03-2002, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Discharge

Anyways, every kingdom has its up and downs about it.

Yeah, thats what I'm pointing out. no kingdom is 100% percent perfect, some people think some kingdoms are mentioning no names. There is all ways going to be that nobie messing things up X.x

Zurkiba
12-03-2002, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Brad
That only happened once...
And you see, You people kick out some of the best people. There is nothing wrong with Dabura, you just dont know how to teach your members how to do stuff.

Plus we also train new recruits in the arts of RPing, so if they leave and you call them stupid... we take them in and make them smart.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-03-2002, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

That only happened once...
And you see, You people kick out some of the best people. There is nothing wrong with Dabura, you just dont know how to teach your members how to do stuff.

Plus we also train new recruits in the arts of RPing, so if they leave and you call them stupid... we take them in and make them smart.
But of course, when I did that with Dustari members on 2k1 I was called foolish for doing so! Oh my the hypocracy oozes from your post!

TerrorBite
12-04-2002, 09:46 AM
Zurkiba rubbed me the wrong way when he tryed to recruit me that one day... I never met the guy before and the next thing I know he is asking me and trying to persuade me to join his kingdom... even though he knew I was in Samurai... >_>

Zurkiba
12-05-2002, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by TerrorBite
Zurkiba rubbed me the wrong way when he tryed to recruit me that one day... I never met the guy before and the next thing I know he is asking me and trying to persuade me to join his kingdom... even though he knew I was in Samurai... >_>
You knew Locke_Boy...
and Locke_Boy was like
"You ask him... I've asked him too many things today"

=x

Locke_boy
12-05-2002, 08:10 AM

You knew Locke_Boy...
and Locke_Boy was like
"You ask him... I've asked him too many things today"

=x

:: laughs :: I don't think that I thought you would actually do it. :o

LordZen
12-07-2002, 11:48 AM
Just for your info --Chris--, Zormite is plenty organized. I wrote a constitution thingy for us that lays out how our government structure is supposed to run, a VERY long time ago. Our ranks are also structured well and are seperated into 5 major groups.

I wish people would get the facts straight before they try to put another person or another group down. :( There is to much rivalry between our kingdoms, and bias or "nationalism" oftentimes blinds our opinions..

Zurkiba
12-07-2002, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by LordZen
Just for your info --Chris--, Zormite is plenty organized. I wrote a constitution thingy for us that lays out how our government structure is supposed to run, a VERY long time ago. Our ranks are also structured well and are seperated into 5 major groups.

I wish people would get the facts straight before they try to put another person or another group down. :( There is to much rivalry between our kingdoms, and bias or "nationalism" oftentimes blinds our opinions..
But something must be going wrong because there are countless times where Zormites have approached me to be spies... But I just told them there were no relations between Astri and Zormite =x

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-08-2002, 01:12 AM

But something must be going wrong because there are countless times where Zormites have approached me to be spies... But I just told them there were no relations between Astri and Zormite =x

Do you think every country in the world has perfect citizens?

aylad
12-08-2002, 01:38 AM
Do you think every country in the world has perfect citizens?
Speaking of "no relations".... some countries don't always have perfect presidents! :D :D

Locke_boy
12-08-2002, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by aylad

Speaking of "no relations".... some countries don't always have perfect presidents! :D :D

Nucular power in the country of Africa is very important!

Zurkiba
12-08-2002, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Locke_boy

Nucular power in the country of Africa is very important!
That Country is cool :p

feivel
12-10-2002, 11:50 PM
AHA Well I had the most organized and socially/historically accurate ranking system every but apparantly people want quantity over quality, and dont care much for accuracy, and jsut wanted a kingdom that would be like how old Dustar was and how zormite once was like acting all medievel and just calling ourselves Samurai... I happen to know alot about Samurai, and i tend to not favor letting in people who wrote RP stories completely not related to Samurai and like "Grr i wake up in bakugun and saw my village was burned down so i took my katana japanese sword and i want revenge!"
LOL

Locke_boy
12-11-2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by feivel
AHA Well I had the most organized and socially/historically accurate ranking system every but apparantly people want quantity over quality, and dont care much for accuracy, and jsut wanted a kingdom that would be like how old Dustar was and how zormite once was like acting all medievel and just calling ourselves Samurai... I happen to know alot about Samurai, and i tend to not favor letting in people who wrote RP stories completely not related to Samurai and like "Grr i wake up in bakugun and saw my village was burned down so i took my katana japanese sword and i want revenge!"
LOL

I don't think it's so much how your kingdom was set up. I don't think people had too much of a problem with that. I think it's your attitude .. which you displayed nicely in this post.

Zurkiba
12-11-2002, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by Locke_boy

I don't think it's so much how your kingdom was set up. I don't think people had too much of a problem with that. I think it's your attitude .. which you displayed nicely in this post.
No... It was that he was never on and he didn't give his powers to anyone else.

Locke_boy
12-11-2002, 05:00 AM

No... It was that he was never on and he didn't give his powers to anyone else.

Heh, that too .. or maybe that solely, I'm not always right. :p

draco5432
12-20-2002, 05:07 PM
I have been a member of both Dustari and Zormite, and take my word for it that both can take credit for foul language on tag, pking other player (on tag) and stealing from other kingdoms, Even the ones they are allied with, Astri is the only kingdom that i have been a member of thus far to not do any of this while on tag, most even off. And the whole RP thing if I mess up once and dont talk OOC trust me I get my butt chewed out by the higher ranking personel online at the time, so dont try saying Astri dont RP if you dont RP you arnt is Astri for long.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-20-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by draco5432
so dont try saying Astri dont RP if you dont RP you arnt is Astri for long.

Not even my incredibly godly leet translator could dechipher what you were trying to say there

Zurkiba
12-20-2002, 10:49 PM

Not even my incredibly godly leet translator could dechipher what you were trying to say there
He said dont say that Astri cant RP because they can. He also stated that in kingdoms such as Zormite and Dustari... you have the free will to do what ever... but in Astri if you dont RP on tag then you get chewed out.

draco5432
12-21-2002, 05:40 PM
He said dont say that Astri cant RP because they can. He also stated that in kingdoms such as Zormite and Dustari... you have the free will to do what ever... but in Astri if you dont RP on tag then you get chewed out

See Zurkiba knows what I mean.

Zurkiba
12-21-2002, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by draco5432

See Zurkiba knows what I mean.
*ish the 1337 god-like translator which Aftershock said didn't exist*