PDA

View Full Version : Stal.. I mean.. Charles' 5 year plan for Russia.. I mean.. Dustari

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-02-2002, 07:17 AM
Well, it's time to get our act together. Therefore, I am imposing the following things. Why you may ask? Just look at the profile of a Pirate. It's scary, okay. We can't rely on Jourdan and Ed fighting all our battles for us, it's time to get somewhat independent. Here we go, I am asking for a lot, but enemies know no time. They'll attack whenever they want.

-Everyone has to be level 5 in any category of experience by Friday (December 5th). If you are not, you'll be given a warning, and if nothing changes still, removed. As for the other high ranked people who I've known in Dustari for a long time. You guys won't be gone, but I'm asking you just this once, if possible, please show some leadership and try to accomplish this task. It's really important.

-Basic armor requirements are the uniform (silver paladin helm, silver chain mail, vanadium blade, shiny shield). Anything better is fine and dandy by me, but I hope everyone has, at the very least, those things. This will require a bit of work on my part as I have to get to work on making uniforms for people.

-All ukranian grain will be sold to help REVOLUTIONIZE OUR GLORIOUS MOTHERLAND. For now stick something else in your stomachs.

(okay, so maybe that last one was a joke).

Le't do this. When Friday comes I will release my next 5 year plan and I hope you can all keep up to date.

AlexH
12-02-2002, 07:30 AM
*reads title*
Are you trying to tell us something?

But anyhow I don't really think impossing a level limit is too good.
Yes it's better if your army is full of higher level members but you have to remember in battles quantity does have a large part to play even against quality.

Armour and weapon requirments also seem kinda odd. For example say a member is a mage. They use prayers and magic to fight. They won't have any swords or armour as it will prevent them from using their magic and even if they do carry it it will only slow them down. However in this case I would suggest specific clothing for mages or similar classes. i don't think you can buy certain clothes yet and switch between them just now but hopefully that is added then that would be made possible.

GryffonDurime
12-02-2002, 07:31 AM
Hail mihn fuhrer! Wait...wrong dillusional meglomaniac

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-02-2002, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by AlexH
*reads title*
Are you trying to tell us something?

But anyhow I don't really think impossing a level limit is too good.
Yes it's better if your army is full of higher level members but you have to remember in battles quantity does have a large part to play even against quality.

Armour and weapon requirments also seem kinda odd. For example say a member is a mage. They use prayers and magic to fight. They won't have any swords or armour as it will prevent them from using their magic and even if they do carry it it will only slow them down. However in this case I would suggest specific clothing for mages or similar classes. i don't think you can buy certain clothes yet and switch between them just now but hopefully that is added then that would be made possible.

If I don't impose a level limit people will *****foot around level 3, if they die once they will have to immediately restart because they have been cursed for life. How can you expect to kill enemies like the pirates like that? it's impossible.

The armor requirement is for military only, sorry, I should have specified. I just don't want any soldiers running around with a pick axe and a pair of leather boots thinking they are well defended.

RDEAdmiral
12-03-2002, 11:15 AM
Bahahaha. :eek:

brock128
12-03-2002, 08:25 PM
Level 5. By friday.

...Bah.

Crovax_Dark_Lord
12-04-2002, 01:53 AM
HAIL STALIN! Mastermind of political terror!

zell12
12-04-2002, 04:10 AM
Possably get in a party and do it as a team. :)

Holyblade_Owner
12-04-2002, 05:33 AM
Har Har i'd say quility over quantity... I alone can take out almost all zormite... and maybe dustari... that is qaultity.... pirates can take out most anyone...

Christian
12-04-2002, 06:02 AM
Oh,
I am a level 3 warrior with golden plate mail ,warrior helmet,horned shield,iron boots,2 speed rings,viclous axe, ebony bow.
tomorrow ill be level 4...
(Hope that you don`t kick me because I am at level 3..)
That is silly
when I must restart because of bugs then it is hard to get kicket because you have a low level..
So I hope you make better rules and no level limit..
If a memer of the *great* Dustari Kingdom die in a War then he thinks that he is so *little* and he will train to get better.
(sorry for my bad english it is night and I go now sleeping.. z_Z)

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-04-2002, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by Holyblade_Owner
Har Har i'd say quility over quantity... I alone can take out almost all zormite... and maybe dustari... that is qaultity.... pirates can take out most anyone...
How did that make sense, honestly?

fireedragn
12-04-2002, 08:30 AM
I think that he is trying to say that some kingdoms rely on sheer size alone, yet the pirates rely on skill and power and don't just try to overrun the opposition.

zell12
12-04-2002, 10:54 AM
Pirates are mostly if not all strong. They are a tiny kingdom, but powerful members.

Evil_Lord_Sparda
12-04-2002, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Holyblade_Owner

you cannot take out all of dustari on your own...

MasterNuke
12-04-2002, 07:34 PM
Yea... I remember leading a whole horde of Dustari around Pirates and Overwhelming Bonecrusher and about 2 other pirates... if everyone is comin one on one at a pirate tho... yer a doof

zell12
12-05-2002, 04:04 AM
Well, if the pirates get a strong magi' and they cast a few bombs and some poison spells. Or like Ed, Rune of Blasting, e.e, your screwed since it only hurts the caster and not the kingdom members. So then the melee run in.

JrTerrorist
12-09-2002, 07:28 AM
The pirates have .. issues..
When they invaded ZOrmite and Dustari helped the Zorms..
They ran in flailing their friggin swords.. it was quite.. odd..
THey would run from the higher levels and lame off the low levels, and chased citizens. Then they kept using Create Bomb and Flame Spells at the Zormite restatr point while us Dustari desperately tired to help the Zormite..

HOWEVER:
Fighting Bakugun or Astri is actually exciting, the Astri group up and tried to trap us and the Zorm's .. and the Bakugun DO trap you and then toy with you like a cat batting a ball of yarn.. Bakugun scare me -.-

My Point:
-Pirates are like Vikings (except for some players are leet at RPing and very strategic EG. Nate, Ghost Pirate.. etc)
-Astri and Bakugun are more militarial when it comes to fighting (they have great members and they are very well organized at the face of war)
-Zormite and Dustari need to stop letting in lower levels, keep the lvl 5 thing, and only recruit higher levels. Then you'll have a kingdom that can actually grow.

Dustari and Zormite do stand a chance in battles, but thats mainly on numbers and teamwork. Each kingdom can learn a lot from eachother..