PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom War!

Zach1
12-02-2002, 05:00 AM
Sunday I held a tournament of epic proportions! Each kingdom chose three warriors to fight in a kingdom ffa war for the coveted weapon: WAR AXE! Astri was the only kingdom not to participate, because quote "nobody can beat the pirates!"

Their fears were right, however! the Cresent Pirated decimated all opposition!
Good job to Girum Riveclaw, Dragus Caur, and John Bonney!
((FFA KINGDOMS will be held every week or so on saturdays, so kings, choose your warriors and train. be ready for next week!))

Zach1
12-02-2002, 05:16 AM
Post a screenie of yourself and your prize =)

--Chris--
12-02-2002, 09:20 AM
Astri must have meant online =/ I wasn't online for that along with quite a few other lv9-10 warriors. Also...why is it that I have seen more than 3 battle axe's and the ones I've seen did not belong to any of those people O.o

BoneCrusher2
12-03-2002, 04:53 AM
i know i saw *Aeasis runnig along with one...AND GIRUM! You got your sword in my face! I DEMAND A NEW SCREENIE!!!! lol j/j

--Chris--
12-03-2002, 09:13 PM
I could have also swore I heard someone say they added it to themselves (I think DragonX but I doubt it.)

DragonX
12-04-2002, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by --Chris--
I could have also swore I heard someone say they added it to themselves (I think DragonX but I doubt it.)

YES I ADDED IT TO MYSELF EVEN THOUGH IM NOT STAFF AND I WON IT -_- I never said I added it to myself :rolleyes:

Christian
12-04-2002, 04:13 AM
please say the time in MEZ or the time zone where you live and when you host the turney :)