PDA

View Full Version : Tourney

Evil_Lord_Sparda
12-01-2002, 11:59 PM
can we have a dustarian tourney?

Larrien
12-02-2002, 12:49 AM
I guess having a Dustarian tourney might be a good idea. It would allow us to see who is best prepared for fighting, et cetera-- maybe we could adapt it to see who gets promotions from the lower army ranks?

Just a thought.

Evil_Lord_Sparda
12-02-2002, 01:13 AM
maybe it could just be for levels 10 or 9 and under

TeRRi2k
12-02-2002, 01:25 AM
We could divide this into magic/fighting :confused:

or division by levels, to encourage people who are level 6 or 7 to participate... some people don't want to be in a tourney where they know they won't stand a chance *coughjourdancough*

MasterNuke
12-02-2002, 01:48 AM
I'm fine with not being in it... I just gotta think up a good prize before you people do so x.x

Jourdan
12-02-2002, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by TeRRi2k
We could divide this into magic/fighting :confused:

or division by levels, to encourage people who are level 6 or 7 to participate... some people don't want to be in a tourney where they know they won't stand a chance *coughjourdancough*

Ha.Ha. :p

Ed, maybe Dustari could buy a prize for each level division?

Evil_Lord_Sparda
12-02-2002, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Jourdan

Ha.Ha. :p

Ed, maybe Dustari could buy a prize for each level division?

Yeah, dustaris quite rich.Or we could have a prize like a war axe

BlKnight
12-02-2002, 03:23 AM
I don't think it's fair that a kingdom tourny should have a special NPC prize. If Dustari gets a war axe tourny than Astri wants a diamond force tourny! But here are some ideas for prizes:

Meelee Division
Low Levels=Your choice of basic weapon blessed by whatever you choose

Medium Levels=Tailisman and Wand

High Leves: Your weapon enchanted with your chocie of enchantment (ie IWD, LWW)

Magic Division

Low Levels: A spell

High Levels: A Nice Powerful Blue Rod

TeRRi2k
12-02-2002, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by BlKnight
I don't think it's fair that a kingdom tourny should have a special NPC prize. If Dustari gets a war axe tourny than Astri wants a diamond force tourny! But here are some ideas for prizes:

Meelee Division
Low Levels=Your choice of basic weapon blessed by whatever you choose

Medium Levels=Tailisman and Wand

High Leves: Your weapon enchanted with your chocie of enchantment (ie IWD, LWW)

Magic Division

Low Levels: A spell

High Levels: A Nice Powerful Blue Rod

poo how about something besides a rod ;o

Crovax_Dark_Lord
12-02-2002, 02:58 PM
I detest tourneys... simply because they are held at 3:00 my time and I never get to be in them, that last tourney with a possible war axe, I could have been there, I may not have won, but I could have been there, its just not fair...

TeRRi2k
12-02-2002, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Crovax_Dark_Lord
I detest tourneys... simply because they are held at 3:00 my time and I never get to be in them, that last tourney with a possible war axe, I could have been there, I may not have won, but I could have been there, its just not fair...

put it this way...its hard because of the time zones..but it we put it at ur time...chances are that a lot of people wont be able to enter...so we just have to pick whats best

Brad
12-02-2002, 11:08 PM
What about me..I have melee.magic.and praying. I am level 6...what division is that part of?

TeRRi2k
12-03-2002, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Brad
What about me..I have melee.magic.and praying. I am level 6...what division is that part of?

depends what you think would be better for u ;o

*wonders whos actually going to organise all this*

Crovax_Dark_Lord
12-04-2002, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by TeRRi2k

put it this way...its hard because of the time zones..but it we put it at ur time...chances are that a lot of people wont be able to enter...so we just have to pick whats best
Oh, its so fair that all those americans/canadians/mexicans get all the prizes and fun events and a non-laggy server... Sorry for sounding so pathetic... couldn't you host one at say 8:00 my time, thats 11:00PM-2:00PM your time...