PDA

View Full Version : Tourneys

Evil_Lord_Sparda
12-01-2002, 07:00 PM
why cant there be a tourney in the Uk time, its so unfair that people are getting loadsa cool weapons in tourneys when were in bed..........

Christian
12-03-2002, 09:55 PM
Yeah,
Please Stefan and unixmad hire 2 ppl which live in the mez
(mittel europäische zeit).
I hate it when ppl from Euro Lands are online and no turney is at that time...
You live in the mez and you should know it :)

Loriel
12-03-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Christian
You live in the mez and you should know it :) Well, he is on at nights mostly :)

But I agree

--Chris--
12-07-2002, 12:11 PM
Today there were 3 tournies (I won 2) and you were both on =/

Christian
12-07-2002, 05:11 PM
hm it was o am.
It was night..
I was to late and Kini didn`t awnser if
there is a turnament -.-.

Paradiesapfel
12-08-2002, 01:04 AM
how do i know that there is a turnament?

konidias
12-08-2002, 01:51 AM
Um, the problem is, that there is only like less than 20 people on at that time. I can't really see the need for having events hosted early in the morning for the US, when there's only like 13 people on the server.

If more Europeans played, I would get up early and host events for them, but I never see the playercount high enough to hold good events until about 3:30pm Eastern US time and later.

Christian
12-10-2002, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by konidias
Um, the problem is, that there is only like less than 20 people on at that time. I can't really see the need for having events hosted early in the morning for the US, when there's only like 13 people on the server.

If more Europeans played, I would get up early and host events for them, but I never see the playercount high enough to hold good events until about 3:30pm Eastern US time and later.

So you want to tell us that Graal Kingdom Turnaments are only from ppl of your time zone?

Read:
http://www.graalonline.com/index.php?page=whatis
Graal is a massively multi-player (MMP) role-playing game. The Graal MMP support hundreds and even thousands of simultaneously connected players. This means that you will interact in a vast virtual world, with many kingdoms and quests, with players from all over the world .

You are wrong.
I know alot of ppl who play graal kingdom when It is MEZ
Only the German I know:Voodoo,Ami,Michael,Stefan,me
and a lot of other ppl from other countrys in this time zone..

So I want to get Turnaments at MEZ.
Graal isn't just for you or USA player.
It is for all......

Paradiesapfel
12-10-2002, 01:09 AM
im playing since 2k2 has started
but i didnt see any event yet.
im from germany.

Kaimetsu
12-10-2002, 01:17 AM
What the heck is this 'MEZ' thing?

Christian
12-10-2002, 01:33 AM
Name of the Europ. Time
"Mittel Europäische Zeit"

Crovax_Dark_Lord
12-11-2002, 03:06 PM
Lets have a think about this... couldn't we host an event at 20:00 GMT time, that would be between 11:00 and 14:00 american time... Or how about hosting 24 hour events, like some kind of ticket raffle, where you can buy 1 ticket for 30-40 plat at a stall on event island. After 24 hours (to allow all players to get a go at purchasing a ticket) a random ticket is selected and the holder wins a prize, or the money collected from the raffle, everyone with a ticket is sent a mesage and when the winner logs on he gets a message or PM from the server telling him what he won, it should be put in his inventory, or it can be collected, only by him, at the event stall, well thats my idea...