PDA

View Full Version : Tag Wipe And Houses

Larrien
11-29-2002, 11:36 PM
Now that Dustari has completed most, if not all of its tag wipe, I have a few questions to ask.

What should we do with people who have built houses on the island yet were banquished (not the right word?) in the tag wipe? Should we let them rot, give them their stuff, or what?

On the new acceptance policy, where people like me have to go and see them, are there any new guidelines, Charlie? Do the people of Dustari think there should be?

I just want to hear everyone's thoughts.

Evil_Lord_Sparda
11-29-2002, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Larrien

On the new acceptance policy,

what new acceptance policy?

zell12
11-29-2002, 11:58 PM
Traitors that have a house on Dustari should have their houses raided and their stuff taken, along with the house. o.o

Larrien
11-30-2002, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Evil_Lord_Sparda

what new acceptance policy?

That each person who wants to join Dustari must not only go through a combat test on the battlefield, but must meet with the recruiter and also go through a written test.

I think Charlie made a good choice. This should weed out newbies, or people who have no clue or don't want to learn. I don't mind most newbies, but some of them are just plain clueless and don't want to learn.

Olorin
11-30-2002, 01:37 AM
Maybe the newbies could be Serfs and then work their way up from there...

RDEAdmiral
11-30-2002, 02:22 AM
Take my stuff and I will make your life a living hell. I am selling my house so dont do ANYTHING to it. It will not be mine in a day or so. I will still be storing stuff there.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-30-2002, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by zell12
Traitors that have a house on Dustari should have their houses raided and their stuff taken, along with the house. o.o
Funny, because that's exactly what Zurkiba did to sageofthehalo, even though it wasn't Zurkiba's things.

People who still have houses on Dustari island can keep them, I think 75% of them are for members that are still here anyways.

The new guideline policy is a written RP test, and then an RP event to test their skills. So basically you meet up, talk with the recruit, let them show you their skills, and that's it.

zell12
11-30-2002, 03:37 AM
Well, basically you own the land, if you don't want people on your island that have caused harm to your relationship with other kingdoms or so forth, you don't want them living on your land. So you take thier house.

RDEAdmiral
11-30-2002, 03:43 AM
How can you take their house? I have the only key. Ceranos has one, but he would never give it to anyone besides me. Zell you are a *****..

zell12
11-30-2002, 05:11 AM
Aftershock owns the land, and if you place a house on there, belonging to the kingdom or not, he has say over your house. I don't know why its like this, but, oh well.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-30-2002, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by zell12
Aftershock owns the land, and if you place a house on there, belonging to the kingdom or not, he has say over your house. I don't know why its like this, but, oh well.
I can take anyones house, but I don't want to. There is a line between role-playing and steaing. I think taking someones house is stealing.

All kings have to do is add a master key for any house and they got access to it. That's what zurkiba did, he stole someones house. But then this add master key thing was removed (GEE, I WONDER WHY) for now.

TeRRi2k
12-02-2002, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Funny, because that's exactly what Zurkiba did to sageofthehalo, even though it wasn't Zurkiba's things.

People who still have houses on Dustari island can keep them, I think 75% of them are for members that are still here anyways.

The new guideline policy is a written RP test, and then an RP event to test their skills. So basically you meet up, talk with the recruit, let them show you their skills, and that's it.

so does the level quota thing still go into effect? or just for certain ranks?

BlKnight
12-02-2002, 03:12 AM
Zurikiba says it's on for people who betrayed Astri. Not who simply switch kingdoms.

For instance there was a warlord who simply defected to a enemy nation. So his hosue was taken away. And the house was not made by him but given to him for joining the kingdom so=p

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-02-2002, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by BlKnight
Zurikiba says it's on for people who betrayed Astri. Not who simply switch kingdoms.

For instance there was a warlord who simply defected to a enemy nation. So his hosue was taken away. And the house was not made by him but given to him for joining the kingdom so=p
It's still his bloody house. I didn't romp through Ranno's house and take his things, neither did I do any other traitor.

TeRRi2k
12-02-2002, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

It's still his bloody house. I didn't romp through Ranno's house and take his things, neither did I do any other traitor.

*cougharwencoughcough*