PDA

View Full Version : Should we get a new shogun?

Dark_Zeratul101
11-29-2002, 01:56 PM
Everybody has been complaining about Dashio. So lets see if they want a new shogun. If the poll gets a win that we should get a new Shogun we Will get a new shogun.

Zurkiba
11-29-2002, 02:05 PM
I'm guessing you want to be kicked out of Bakugun?

ZanderX
11-29-2002, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Dark_Zeratul101
Everybody has been complaining about Dashio. So lets see if they want a new shogun. If the poll gets a win that we should get a new Shogun we Will get a new shogun.

You know, it's generally a stupid idea to talk about treason openly in front of your ruler.

feivel
11-29-2002, 10:55 PM
Heh treason. I will let this one go. You can poll people if you want. Im begenning to understand why Kamuii wasnt on so much. Ive been trying to fix the kingdom, but i cant be on when i do it or else i cannot get anything done. Ive finally finished the first part of re-organizing everything, and now Lyndzey goes berzerk just because she doesnt have the power to add, remove, and build houses and such. But the emperor and empress had no real power in the gobvernment ruled by a Shogun. They carried kinda power like not in government but still political power, almost like oppsoition party or like could covnicne people to do stuff. though.

Zurkiba
11-29-2002, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by feivel
Heh treason. I will let this one go. You can poll people if you want. Im begenning to understand why Kamuii wasnt on so much. Ive been trying to fix the kingdom, but i cant be on when i do it or else i cannot get anything done. Ive finally finished the first part of re-organizing everything, and now Lyndzey goes berzerk just because she doesnt have the power to add, remove, and build houses and such. But the emperor and empress had no real power in the gobvernment ruled by a Shogun. They carried kinda power like not in government but still political power, almost like oppsoition party or like could covnicne people to do stuff. though.
But are we trying to go for precision... or a better kingdom?

baywatch1
11-29-2002, 11:13 PM
we want a new king!!!!!!!!!

Lyndzey
11-30-2002, 03:22 AM

I'm not mad about that. I'm mad that you took away the power Stefan gave me, that you recruited Elazul after he added *****s, and that you completely ruined SAMURAI.

zell12
11-30-2002, 03:25 AM
I say we all kill Dashio for no reason becaus ei'm not involved in any of this, and i'm bored and I don't know what im doing... ok, I need sleep x.x

ZanderX
11-30-2002, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey

I'm not mad about that. I'm mad that you took away the power Stefan gave me, that you recruited Elazul after he added *****s, and that you completely ruined SAMURAI.

That's why we kept him out of power on 2k1. :\

graaliholic
11-30-2002, 07:33 AM
I would just be happy if you were on more, Dashio :)

KwuazlKenshin
11-30-2002, 12:12 PM
I recruited *****s to show everyone how much *****s were already there! And now Bakugun has greatly inproved, except i dont know why the heck Erik is so mad, he really isnt he just wants an excuse for war.

Lyndzey
11-30-2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by KwuazlKenshin
I recruited *****s to show everyone how much *****s were already there! And now Bakugun has greatly inproved, except i dont know why the heck Erik is so mad, he really isnt he just wants an excuse for war.

No it hasn't. You guys have little members and the ones who are new are like level 1. I don't care if you recruited those level 1 people for RP ability, they won't do much in time for war.

Brad
11-30-2002, 10:42 PM
orx will b invading soon, yo

brock128
11-30-2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by baywatch1
we want a new king!!!!!!!!!
...It's not a king. And don't use exclamation points so much.

Zurkiba
12-01-2002, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by KwuazlKenshin
My causes of war:
1) Bakugun Government did not cooperate with us at ANY time
2) We were given allyship with the Bakugun but they never helped us
3) They failed to execute you and exile you
4) They attacked us with a spy
5) Lyndzey and I both spoke before the invasion and then I wanted her as leader
6) What kingdom wouldn't ignore the fact that Bakugun is in a civil war?

Zach1
12-01-2002, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX

That's why we kept him out of power on 2k1. :\

*was mysteriously removed by feivel who knew deep down i was a better shogun than he was tenfold.*

Brad
12-01-2002, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by Brad
orx will b invading soon, yo

feivel
12-01-2002, 09:14 PM
Sadly a kingdom cannot be in civil war unless there is a split between members. And most of the people mad at me were members that were removed when everyone else was removed, and failed to re-apply, or re-applied and were rejected. I fail to see why anyone would fall for your non-senseical propoganda, when you abuse the fact that you have a large army, and use it for stupid purposes. Running Bakugun properly is not an easy task, i could run it like Dustari or Forest and have a much bigger army also, but I am not going to. And having a horde of people who are angry at me and cannot roleplay, attack my kingdom while I cannot even get on for religious reasons, is hardly a respectable attack. Furthermore I never pledged support, maybe the empress did. And I only said I might support you, because you threatneed if I didnt you would invade. You basically made it so i could not appease you because you threatnee to invade because i wasnt running it well and it was full of *****s, so i had to delete everyone in order to fixt that, and then when the *****s who were deleted complain you tell me im doing a bad job, and attack.

Zurkiba
12-01-2002, 11:29 PM
Sadly a kingdom cannot be in civil war unless there is a split between members. And most of the people mad at me were members that were removed when everyone else was removed, and failed to re-apply, or re-applied and were rejected. I fail to see why anyone would fall for your non-senseical propoganda, when you abuse the fact that you have a large army, and use it for stupid purposes. Running Bakugun properly is not an easy task, i could run it like Dustari or Forest and have a much bigger army also, but I am not going to. And having a horde of people who are angry at me and cannot roleplay, attack my kingdom while I cannot even get on for religious reasons, is hardly a respectable attack. Furthermore I never pledged support, maybe the empress did. And I only said I might support you, because you threatneed if I didnt you would invade. You basically made it so i could not appease you because you threatnee to invade because i wasnt running it well and it was full of *****s, so i had to delete everyone in order to fixt that, and then when the *****s who were deleted complain you tell me im doing a bad job, and attack.
I only threatened recently. Before we were in alot of trouble and I asked for the Bakugun's help and I got a "No, We're Nuetral"

Zurkiba
12-01-2002, 11:44 PM
I only threatened recently. Before we were in alot of trouble and I asked for the Bakugun's help and I got a "No, We're Nuetral".

And it was your mistake of not forming your military before anything. You said earlier that going all military and nothing else is bad RPing, but the Vikings only knew of war.