PDA

View Full Version : Zen you need to make more levels for Zormite.

dlang
11-29-2002, 06:30 AM
Zen you dont make enough level for Zormite. If you went and looked around in Dustari you would know that.

I want to apply as a temporary third staff member to make levels for Zormite.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-29-2002, 06:39 AM
It's not Zen's fault that there isn't as much on your island, it goes a lot back.

Hippie was the guy who was voted into Zormite but he didn't make any levels, then Ronith took over. Ronith tried, and he got some stuff online, but not everything. Then I think Torankusu was leader for a short while and then finally it was Zen. He hasn't been leader forever either, only a few weeks, so give him some credit

Besides, you guys got that nifty Zormite blade he made. No other kingdom (except Pirates) have something cool like that, so you should be happy :)

dlang
11-29-2002, 07:34 AM
Well okay.
But I still want to become a level maker.
Then we can get work done faster.
And I'm online more than Zen.

Torankusu
11-29-2002, 01:44 PM
What kind of levels do you need made?

Zurkiba
11-29-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by dlang
Well okay.
But I still want to become a level maker.
Then we can get work done faster.
And I'm online more than Zen.
Being online and making levels have nothing in common =x

dlang
11-30-2002, 04:14 AM
Levels need made lets see.
Carpet shop, place to make cloth, place to make crossbows, place to make boots, place to make torches, another town, a general shop, a place to make arrows.

All of these I've seen on Dustari but we dont have.

We are the largest kingdom yet have the least amount of stuff and the smallest castle :P

LordZen
11-30-2002, 04:07 PM
General shop as in a shop where random things spawn to buy? I would love that and a mine on Zormite but i dont think that will happen simply because it would give us an unfair advantage and I dont think stefan would allow that.

Besides the zormite blade, I created the Archigos Assembly Hall. And we will get to use it on December 1st when we hold those elections I keep telling you all about. Along with the tourney which I am putting up alot of my own stuff, like 3k plat worth. :)

Today though I did realize how badly placed our ship building area is, I will have that fixed along with adding additional docks, and put something in the western part of the island since it seems to be mostly forest. x.x

hehe and btw I have like ~450 hours there...I get on at odd times sometimes though, maybe thats why you dont see me?

LOA--Paul
11-30-2002, 04:41 PM
YEah, along with the ship building area is the mill, dont forget that too, needs a better spot.

The only reason we ended with a huge city at the south only instead of several smaller ones is because of the dock being there, when we get some more docks/ship areas the houses wil lstart spreading.

Also a carpet making place would be good :D

Zurkiba
12-01-2002, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by dlang
Levels need made lets see.
Carpet shop, place to make cloth, place to make crossbows, place to make boots, place to make torches, another town, a general shop, a place to make arrows.

All of these I've seen on Dustari but we dont have.

We are the largest kingdom yet have the least amount of stuff and the smallest castle :P
Stefan should've installed the carpet shop allready.

You cant make crossbows... only Dustari, Astri, and Bakugun can I think.

And you should have a place to make arrows =x

Selzar
12-01-2002, 10:30 AM
The doors on zormite housing needs to be fixed.
The zormite homes are stone and plants, then suddenly a wooden door appears on the home... make stone doors someone someoen make the graphic please.