PDA

View Full Version : I am now Bakugun because Dashio ruined it


Dark_Zeratul101
11-29-2002, 04:57 AM
Alright bye bye Bakugun I miss you I wish I could join but Dashio is the worse Kingdom Shogun EVER. He is barely on and he wants me to be a samurai instead of a Dark Hunter. Dashio is also a big push over RP Stories. Many people said my RP Story was great but Dashio said it needs more improvement. So Im gonna leave Bakugun. I will miss everybody and will remember those people in there especially Chibi, Rahz, and Zeal

MKSLAYER
11-29-2002, 08:07 AM
im with raven if i dont get my account back im going to join another kingdom. im sick of this no offense but i've been waiting for some time if i dont get restored by December 8 u can ganentee u wont see me posting on the samurai forum any more! shogun i hope u find this as much as i like samurai I'm going to leave if the kingdom doesnt get restored. if u need my account anem look at my forum name. bye for now.

feivel
11-29-2002, 11:00 PM
Ling Fong, you can nowcontact a Daimyo and get added as a Ronin, he will give you a form to send me and if approved you will be added to a clan. Dark Hunter, your sotry does not fit with the kingdom, no matter how good it is. If you had the greatest sotry in the world but it was about being a sea monster, i would not let you in. Not only that but many people complained about you being a member but I did not remove you up until I removed everyone else. I am going to be strict about role-playing because Samurai always was strict about it, and im gonna make it so that it is how it used to be. Samurai used to be the hardest kingdom to get into, generally you couldnt join unless you are invited. You are lucky that you ca actually apply to be a member.

Dark_Zeratul101
11-30-2002, 03:05 AM
NOBODY EVER COMPLAINED ABOUT ME

zell12
11-30-2002, 03:23 AM
Forest likes new members... :D Shrimp left and went to Pirates. :P

-Axel-
11-30-2002, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by zell12
Forest likes new members... :D Shrimp left and went to Pirates. :P

Stop trying to recruit *****s into Forest, please. :)

Zurkiba
11-30-2002, 06:49 AM
Dont worry about leaving Bakugun now...
We're conquering it and we're installing a new leader!

YEY!

Locke_boy
11-30-2002, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Zurkiba
Dont worry about leaving Bakugun now...
We're conquering it and we're installing a new leader!

YEY!

:: does the "we just conquered your samurai arse" dance ::

-Axel-
11-30-2002, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Locke_boy


:: does the "we just conquered your samurai arse" dance ::

*Quotes for sig* XD

Locke_boy
11-30-2002, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by -Axel-


*Quotes for sig* XD

:p

Shrimp Okonomiyaki
11-30-2002, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by zell12
Forest likes new members... :D Shrimp left and went to Pirates. :P

Shrimp isn't in Pirates

KwuazlKenshin
11-30-2002, 12:08 PM
Well.... for one Mr. Raven. No one likes you anyways and you stink at RPing. and as for Ling Fong i will recruit him once he learns what OOC and IC mean.

MKSLAYER
11-30-2002, 09:37 PM
no no no what u said is that my place in it can be restored meaning warrior monk (arahoushi). Training in Kung Fu(which i do) makes taht the only rank i want >:O. no offense but i've been in the guild around the same time as chibi and rahz. and they can support me that i want my old rank back.

Lyndzey
11-30-2002, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by KwuazlKenshin
No one likes you anyways

Who likes you? You betray us by leaving and adding random people to make us look bad. Then you tell me that Bakugun already looks bad etc etc. You go to Forest where Zurkiba gives you a house and tons of items plus a high rank and you betray him to go back to Bakugun. After adding random people, you are welcomed back into Bakugun with recruit abilities.

Brad
11-30-2002, 10:47 PM
orx will kill dashio/elazul

KwuazlKenshin
12-01-2002, 02:11 AM
....Well... Erik did give me lots of stuff and gave me a good rank, but he always went in my huse and took stuff out and it was annoying. He also ranked people up as long as they came t the battle, they didnt even have to do anything, just as long as they were there. So sooner or later everyone would be at the top of the line in ranks. I also told Denryuu all the accounts that were added so he could remove them.

Dark_Zeratul101
12-01-2002, 02:44 AM
Ok many people liked me and I was good at RPing stop with the stupid lies and excuses

-Axel-
12-01-2002, 02:44 AM
He took from your house AFTER you left.

Might I add, thanks for the supplies. :)

Zurkiba
12-01-2002, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by KwuazlKenshin
....Well... Erik did give me lots of stuff and gave me a good rank, but he always went in my huse and took stuff out and it was annoying. He also ranked people up as long as they came t the battle, they didnt even have to do anything, just as long as they were there. So sooner or later everyone would be at the top of the line in ranks. I also told Denryuu all the accounts that were added so he could remove them.
I never entered your house...

When something was missing you presumed it was me... But I never entered your house. If I did then the house would be in my name, not yours.

I promoted five people because they won a war... Nothing wrong with that. And just before you left I told you that the Warlords would be in charge of promoting the military and such -_-

KwuazlKenshin
12-01-2002, 03:46 AM
Zurky you went in our house alot....

Zurkiba
12-01-2002, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by KwuazlKenshin
Zurky you went in our house alot....
I went once... that was to get an item from you...
Sure I played around but I returned everything.

I never stole anything

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-01-2002, 09:58 AM
Hey kids, guess why stefan removed the add master key thing?

Zurkiba stole items from people eho left his kingdom to, including platinum coins I had to reimburse. It's a serious abuse of power, or a ruthless act of tyranny.

feivel
12-01-2002, 09:59 AM
Let me clear up something, Eluzal has been loyally following and helping me since before most of the people in Samurai were members or were even around. And about him adding people and saying we already looked bad. We did. The minute i gave recruitment abilities to people other then myself, without establishing recruiting standards, we went down the drain. I logged on and there were people in the kingdom who i had never even heard of saying that I didnt know what I was doing and Lyndzey or someone who had alosj ust joined should be leader. Then I try to fix things but people obviously dont know what to want. If I try to be liberal and leniant they say things are bad, but if I try to be conservative and run the kingdom similiar to how fuedal japan was run they say that its too demanding and not fun. On top of it people try to start votes for members and on-lookers on who should be Shogun... So now if you are a member who got into the kingdom by who knows how, and since your rping abilities and samurai knowledge dont nearly qualify you to be a samurai, and you think you know who is going to be a better Shogun or Emperor? And Dark-hunter, your character wasnt even remotely similiar to what a Samurai is... and what are you a mind reader and some kind of guy with ESP? Because if you are not then how can you possibely know what people tell me behind your back. Bakugun is better of with 5 good roleplayers, then 60 mediocre and bad members. Also you have no right to complain when you have objections to whats going on unless you tell me your complaints. Im not a mind reader.

zell12
12-01-2002, 01:28 PM
Hmm, followups...
Raven, your odd.
Dashio, you are no longer in power of Bakugun, deal with it.
Aftershock, He should of known better then to betray Zurky >=(
And Zurk, why Warlords? x.x Paladins roxor.

Zurkiba
12-02-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Hey kids, guess why stefan removed the add master key thing?

Zurkiba stole items from people eho left his kingdom to, including platinum coins I had to reimburse. It's a serious abuse of power, or a ruthless act of tyranny.
No, I only took one house... Elazul's house. It was my house so I was taking it back.

We had a system to where we took inactive's houses. This is how the system worked. If you sent us notification on your absence or if you've asked us to repair your house then you were in the clear. But if your house reached 2%-4% then we would repair the house to 16% or higher, if the house went back to 2%-4% then we would repair it to 100% and sell the house.

And I believe that I'm not the only person who has raided a house... because I know for a fact that Dustari has raided a Dustarian House.

So I guess Astri and Dustari are the abusers of power and our governments are a ruthless tyranny

Lyndzey
12-02-2002, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by feivel
Let me clear up something, Eluzal has been loyally following and helping me since before most of the people in Samurai were members or were even around. And about him adding people and saying we already looked bad. We did. The minute i gave recruitment abilities to people other then myself, without establishing recruiting standards, we went down the drain. I logged on and there were people in the kingdom who i had never even heard of saying that I didnt know what I was doing and Lyndzey or someone who had alosj ust joined should be leader. Then I try to fix things but people obviously dont know what to want. If I try to be liberal and leniant they say things are bad, but if I try to be conservative and run the kingdom similiar to how fuedal japan was run they say that its too demanding and not fun. On top of it people try to start votes for members and on-lookers on who should be Shogun... So now if you are a member who got into the kingdom by who knows how, and since your rping abilities and samurai knowledge dont nearly qualify you to be a samurai, and you think you know who is going to be a better Shogun or Emperor? And Dark-hunter, your character wasnt even remotely similiar to what a Samurai is... and what are you a mind reader and some kind of guy with ESP? Because if you are not then how can you possibely know what people tell me behind your back. Bakugun is better of with 5 good roleplayers, then 60 mediocre and bad members. Also you have no right to complain when you have objections to whats going on unless you tell me your complaints. Im not a mind reader.

Wow! You're right...look at these great RPers.

Ronin BIG N**B N**B training 5 plat (Bakugun)

Locke_boy
12-02-2002, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey


Wow! You're right...look at these great RPers.

Ronin BIG N**B N**B training 5 plat (Bakugun)

:: laughs uncontrollably ::

I really needed a good laugh ..

Dark_Zeratul101
12-02-2002, 04:37 AM
Heh. ::Kills a bakugunian::

::The Bakugun magical comes back::

Me: Hey ur supposed to be dead

Bakugun: WELL FEAR MY POWER I CAN REVIVE MYSELF I AM IMMORTAL

::Kills that Bakugunian 100 times::

Bakugun: HEY U HACKER U WONT DIE

Me: Nope its because Im stronger than you

Bakugun: NO IM GOD I CAN RULE THE WORLD WITH MY SWORD

(Yeah Dashio you have nice RPers there)

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
12-02-2002, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

No, I only took one house... Elazul's house. It was my house so I was taking it back.

We had a system to where we took inactive's houses. This is how the system worked. If you sent us notification on your absence or if you've asked us to repair your house then you were in the clear. But if your house reached 2%-4% then we would repair the house to 16% or higher, if the house went back to 2%-4% then we would repair it to 100% and sell the house.

And I believe that I'm not the only person who has raided a house... because I know for a fact that Dustari has raided a Dustarian House.

So I guess Astri and Dustari are the abusers of power and our governments are a ruthless tyranny

I'm talking about sageofthehalo.

Zurkiba
12-02-2002, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_


I'm talking about sageofthehalo.
I didn't take his house...

Locke_boy
12-02-2002, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey


Wow! You're right...look at these great RPers.

Ronin BIG N**B N**B training 5 plat (Bakugun)

Here's another, might even be the same fellow; he just keeps getting better at role-playing..

Ronin !SELLING CALUDRONS!! (Bakugun)

TerrorBite
12-03-2002, 11:17 PM
see... the rank of Ronin.. is like a trial phase... so that the person would not humiliate the kingdom... and that the person would be kicked if that person could not follow the rules

Locke_boy
12-04-2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by TerrorBite
see... the rank of Ronin.. is like a trial phase... so that the person would not humiliate the kingdom... and that the person would be kicked if that person could not follow the rules

That's good to hear ..

But the day I see "Daimyo !SELLING DEVILS FEETS!!!2 PALT!! (Bakugun)" will be an .. interesting day indeed .. heh .. :P