PDA

View Full Version : Ur freinds?


syltburk
11-27-2002, 06:17 PM
Hehe tell me ur freinds here, no acounts just tell me the names =O . Just thought it would be intresting :) ah well lets get started shall we?
my freinds:
Kosma (irl to)
Mykel
Smoke
Serchul
Knuckles
Spark910
Tifa
Vampiric Tutor
Mystical Dragon
Tom Chill
Leon Chill
Magnus Chill
Stylez Chill (havnt seen him on a long time)
Exodus
I_Eat_Plastic
Mr. Glub Glub
Slash (Long time ago)
W-Dragoon (Havnt seen him for ages)
Hrr4
UnkownLegend
ChickenLegend
Snakeandy
Wan
NingNong
XeW
Direck Liekel
Lotus
Loriel
Shelka Tetsuo
Oden
Fox
Angel
Chrisz.
I may forgot somebody, just tell me :).

Ah well tell me ur freinds, dont mind the list by whos my best.

//Jaffer :D

zell12
11-27-2002, 07:48 PM
Mine are
Myself, myself, and...oh, of corse....Myself.

Loriel
11-27-2002, 08:30 PM
I do not like threads like these, because I usually forget someone who gets very angry at me :grin:

Mista_Micro
11-27-2002, 11:01 PM
Whoa.. I didnt notice i have friends.. :whatever: Oh well :P I dont know if i do anymore..

Number of post like these: 100
Number of responces: 10
Loriel's Responce: Priceless

Timpan3
11-27-2002, 11:03 PM
Ok, I'll try, but I probably forgot a bunch..

Jaffer (IRL)
GodLike (IRL)
Denz
Shazz
Pengu
Holy (the old Holy)
smurx
Tom Chill
Magnus Chill
Leon Chill
Masah Chill
Rage Chill
Nomad Chill
LordRaiden
Reikon
Deac0n
Loxus
Drex
shizty
Dark
DeadlyTiger
Razor Chill
Erdrick Dill
Rain
Mike Confusion
Ricardo Sadar
Hammer Messiah
Spirit of Death
StLunatic
Rikimaru
Mr. Ace 88
Shadow / EMU

The list goes on, but I can't remember them all, as some is more or less gone :(.

Brad
11-28-2002, 12:18 AM
lyndzey
aftershock
porky
fusion
merlin

Cynicism
11-28-2002, 12:25 AM
I have no friends.

Timpan3
11-28-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Cynicism
I have no friends.

Not even that Sigla guy/girl ? That must be quite boring , playing Graal with no friends, or maybe you're just lying :(.

cloudstrifevii
11-28-2002, 12:42 AM
ok im gunna forget alot
Jagen
Arwen
Armored Ear
Afrosox
Guy
Geno :p
Zurkiba
Cheetos
Tseng
Dark Villin
Ghost Pirate

dont be mad if I forgot you im just tired

Cid_Night
11-28-2002, 12:53 AM
Mine is all the cool peoples who play DD, like Tifa, Saithe, Tidus, etc etc etc.

and may I say mista_micro....your sig, is just sick...hilarious, but sick. lol.

thrashsoul
11-28-2002, 01:11 AM
konidias
darkbuzz
Mystical Dragon
Symbonia
Sky
Alexander
Chrisz
Angel
Lydnezey
Birdbird_0
Ghost Pirate
Stefan
Nao
Warcaptain
G_Yoshi
Jinx
Tyhm
Selflon
Cell Dravon
Darkvillin
Deacon
Osrs
Tornado
Jelly Fish
Pokythepenguin
Eban
Delph
Rob
Screen_name
Ghettochild
Vlad Hasimar
Judge Spanky
KawaiiSaria
Slash
Knuckles
ProjectShifter
Myth
Riot
WanDaman
Excalibur
wooooo that was alot!

TeRRi2k
11-28-2002, 06:43 AM
*looks at her aim list*
Devil Kitty
Jagen
Tupper
Arwen
Ed
Aftershock
Jeff
Liquidice
Amon-ra
Charm
Steve
Blade
Ganki
Ex
Kawaii
Jourdan
Jetsuki
Hikaru
Tseng
Ryu
Shinobi Legend(still remembe that d00d? XD)
Kronan
Squall
Wind/Magnus Chill

rawr this is pointless i just realized lol i cant remember everyone

SaitoHajime
11-28-2002, 09:34 AM
:) I'm on 2 of them, yay, and I don't know any of the others very well myself. :D

Googi
11-28-2002, 09:37 AM
Arist
Dragon
Pegasus
Tseng
Glory
Chris

I don't have many friends, but I probably forgot someone still :\.

DarkHero
11-28-2002, 10:04 AM
i wish i was on a list :(, and i thought i was hurumi's friend..:( i wish i was special :(

Neglegence2002
11-28-2002, 10:24 AM
I dont have many friends on graal, except the ones that play Bravo Online, and maybe some misc friends and aqantices (sp?)

FFusion
11-28-2002, 11:41 AM
i dont want to post mines because..
a) i dont have any
b) i will forget someone and they will hate me :(

Brad
11-28-2002, 11:46 AM
i used to have alot of friends

then my real personality came out : ]


only a few people like me now..

my other list was too short

lyndzey
merlin
porky
fusion
aftershox
arwenage
griffyn
torankusu
spi

those are only ppl who dont care how i act and are always my friend

Cynicism
11-28-2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Timpan3


Not even that Sigla guy/girl ? That must be quite boring , playing Graal with no friends, or maybe you're just lying :(.

Sigla does not play Graal. I do have some friends, whom of which seldom come here. To name them would be pointless, so I won't.

Timpan3
11-28-2002, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Cynicism


Sigla does not play Graal. I do have some friends, whom of which seldom come here. To name them would be pointless, so I won't.

Oh.. Then nevermind :O.

Glory
11-28-2002, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Googi
Arist
Dragon
Pegasus
Tseng
Glory
Chris

I don't have many friends, but I probably forgot someone still :\.
HAHHAHAHA YAY <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 liek Googi is my only friend rofl. :P

TeRRi2k
11-28-2002, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by DarkHero
i wish i was on a list :(, and i thought i was hurumi's friend..:( i wish i was special :(

raWr you never talk to me anymore. all i remember was you pking me anywayz

Crono
11-30-2002, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by TeRRi2k
*looks at her aim list*
Devil Kitty
Jagen
Tupper
Arwen
Ed
Aftershock
Jeff
Liquidice
Amon-ra
Charm
Steve
Blade
Ganki
Ex
Kawaii
Jourdan
Jetsuki
Hikaru
Tseng
Ryu
Shinobi Legend(still remembe that d00d? XD)
Kronan
Squall
Wind/Magnus Chill

rawr this is pointless i just realized lol i cant remember everyone

I thought I was ur friend since Xone huru :'(

AlexH
11-30-2002, 07:00 AM
I'm free from prejudice. I hate you all equally. ;)

Brad
11-30-2002, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by AlexH
I'm free from prejudice. I hate you all equally. ;)

you are friend too, but you are quiet and don't talk to me

Neglegence2002
11-30-2002, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by AlexH
I'm free from prejudice. I hate you all equally. ;)
We share the same views. :D

BeZeRkEr
12-01-2002, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by AlexH
I'm free from prejudice. I hate you all equally. ;)

Aww.. I thought Alex liked me. :(

AlexH
12-01-2002, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by BeZeRkEr


Aww.. I thought Alex liked me. :(

I never mentioned how much hate.
It might be a lot.
Might be none.
Might be 0.00036278956 of the maximum hate I can give out.
No-one knows.
Not even Bob.

Timpan3
12-01-2002, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by AlexH



Not even Bob.

Who the heck is bob? YOU'RE CONFUSING MY EVER SO VIRGIN STATE OF CONCIOUSNESS!

AlexH
12-01-2002, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Timpan3


Who the heck is bob? YOU'RE CONFUSING MY EVER SO VIRGIN STATE OF CONCIOUSNESS!

You don't know who Bob is? :megaeek:
You poor deprived child.

Timpan3
12-01-2002, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by AlexH


You don't know who Bob is? :megaeek:
You poor deprived child.

I am not a sinner, I am not a sinner, I am not a sinner, I am not a.. GAH !!

WHO THE HECK IS BOB, TELL ME NOW!

TeRRi2k
12-02-2002, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Gerami


I thought I was ur friend since Xone huru :'(

told you i cant remember everyone...*runs and hides*

osrs
12-02-2002, 01:25 AM
Friends,Always making me feel better
Tornado
Amon-Ra
Tseng
Xys
Dexter
CyberX
BinaryCrash


Always trying to make me feel bad
Gastly (mhermher)
Alexander (user13-xo)

Timpan3
12-02-2002, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by osrs
Friends,Always making me feel better
Tornado
Amon-Ra
Tseng
Xys
Dexter
CyberX
BinaryCrash


Always trying to make me feel bad
Gastly (mhermher)
Alexander (user13-xo)

Just a question off topic really, whats with all the letters tucked together representing your name and email adress?

osrs
12-02-2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Timpan3


Just a question off topic really, whats with all the letters tucked together representing your name and email adress?

any problem?