PDA

View Full Version : anU=gone

anUk
11-26-2002, 01:50 AM
First off, my name is anU not anUk dumbasses, although my account is anUk my name is anU, understood? Good.

You all will/have already found I have left Dustari, yes, the shape of it right now is discusting, and sickening. Dustari used to be Soooo powerful and I am affraid that what awaits it is fruitless and discraceful. I didn't leave because of this, I left because of the **** people being put into dustari..
Selzar for example, I killed him numerous times because he is a ****.
I don't like him because of the sensless **** he posts on the forums, therefore, I will leave. Dustari needs me more than I need them. I had alot of fun in Dustari and I had a lot of great times and I hope you all dont forget them. Arwen, Charley, Huru(yes you, the one that can't deside on one damned middle name :D), Crovax, and the rest of you. On a more unsubtle note, you also may have found my Militia in Crescent Pirates, came to Dustari by boat and raided the island, all of you who made the mistake of leaving your door open or leaving anU with a key, wrong mistake and bad move. All the forifications were destroyed and the ships in the harbor were also removed. This is what you get for betraying me and playing me for a fool.
Thus debs a never ending war between me and Dustari.
Selzar, watch out, I am coming for you, and I won't stop until you are dead.

This is not the end of anU.
((Mark L. Armacious=rp name))

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-26-2002, 02:54 AM
Oh no

It's the "I hate dustari for ever I will get vengeance" fad again. I thought we left that on 2k1. Even when I try to make the kingdom as peaceful as psosible, the fad continues.

Ghost Pirate
11-26-2002, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Oh no

It's the "I hate dustari for ever I will get vengeance" fad again. I thought we left that on 2k1. Even when I try to make the kingdom as peaceful as psosible, the fad continues.
its the people you let in cause the fad to continue

Olorin
11-26-2002, 03:10 AM
And this sore loser raided my house because I was generous earlier and provided him with a place to store his possessions when he had no other place? And this is the thanks I get? I say we should put pressure on the pirates to exile him out of thier lands.

-Axel-
11-26-2002, 03:45 AM
Rofl, this is the same ******* that put me one step closer to leaving Dustari. All he would do was whine whine whine. He would also throw his rank around, and try to push people about it.

I'm Glad Dustari got rid of him, a matter of fact, I hardly believe anyone in Dustari liked him. One step towards Dustari losing its idiots. :)

PuffyPuppy
11-26-2002, 04:54 AM
Yes it is, axel. WTF ANU? Or should I call you anuk? I think not. Well. One thing to get it striaght, WE DID NOT NEED YOU. You needed us for sure actully. kthxbye

Selzar
11-26-2002, 03:04 PM
I hate you anU , When I mhigher level and my weapon is improved , I wont go down without a fight.

Brad
11-27-2002, 10:19 AM
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHGAHAHASHASHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAH

AHAYHAHSHASHAHAAHSAYYHAHAHA

anUk
11-28-2002, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Oh no

Aftershock, it is nothing personal against you. I just can't stand how man nubes are in dustari. It sickens me how many people are in it. Numerous times i remember in toguild seeing people not follow the OOC rules. Also I dun know how many times I had to complain at people about abusing ksay. Like i said bro, nothing personal, it is all rp and I hope we can continue to be friends off the map.

Originally posted by Olorin
And this sore loser raided my house because I was generous earlier and provided him with a place to store his possessions when he had no other place? And this is the thanks I get? I say we should put pressure on the pirates to exile him out of thier lands.

As for you Olorin, I don't really want to hear your crap. We had a truce that that house would be both of ours, I contributed soo much to that damned thing it isnt even funny. All the stones I got, with numerous amounts of nails, but whatever, I still have some of your stuff, and depending on how good of a mood I am in when I leave scholl will determine whether you get thestuff back.

Originally posted by PuffyPuppy
Yes it is, axel. WTF ANU? Or should I call you anuk? I think not. Well. One thing to get it striaght, WE DID NOT NEED YOU. You needed us for sure actully. kthxbye

I don't even know who the hell you are, please run along and play.
and need you?!
wat are you a lvl 3-5 nub that depends on others?

Originally posted by Ghost Pirate

its the people you let in cause the fad to continue

EXACTLY!

You hit the nail on the head. It is these *****s that don't know how to rp that make Dustari a kingdom. In the whole time I was in Dustari I found that not 1 time did I see anyone RP but King, Queen, Prince, and Huru.. When the wars were going on with CP, all the rest of them were talking about stupid crap in ksay and toguild. Charles, if the standards for Dustai were much higher, we wouldnt run into this problem and my level of respect for Dustari would incline.

Sorry Charles for feeling this way....

<3

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-28-2002, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by anUk

Aftershock, it is nothing personal against you. I just can't stand how man nubes are in dustari. It sickens me how many people are in it. Numerous times i remember in toguild seeing people not follow the OOC rules. Also I dun know how many times I had to complain at people about abusing ksay. Like i said bro, nothing personal, it is all rp and I hope we can continue to be friends off the map.

Sorry Charles for feeling this way....

<3

It's not really you, and I'm working on that point. It's been well taken. I'm sorry we aren't Crescent Pirates where everyone is at least level 9 and they all have swords of infinite poison damage x2525 but we're trying. Not everyone likes to live the life of a Pirate and steal and cheat (in role-play, of course), some people think that Dustari is a much better environment for them, me being one of them. I could not see myself actually being a Pirate, yet for some reason a lot of the tanks like it. Can't change it man.

Olorin
11-28-2002, 08:12 AM
As for you Olorin, I don't really want to hear your crap. We had a truce that that house would be both of ours, I contributed soo much to that damned thing it isnt even funny. All the stones I got, with numerous amounts of nails, but whatever, I still have some of your stuff, and depending on how good of a mood I am in when I leave scholl will determine whether you get thestuff back.

I asked you what you wanted in payment and you never told me anything, but you did take more than what was contributed... I would have been fine if you had taken half of everything but at least notified me of it...