PDA

View Full Version : Zeppelin Race!

MilkyWay0016
11-25-2002, 03:39 AM
Some Dustarians and I were batting around ideas, and the idea of a ZEPPLIN RACE ((yay!!)) came up.

What I want to know is how many of you have access to a zeppelin? Do you think this is a good idea? What would be a good prize? We were thinking one prize should be a zeppelin itself (hehe). So, what do you think? And please vote if you think it's a good idea or not.

Also, Hurumi and I are thinking of forming a zeppelin Shop. Possibly on this day, we could sell zeppelins for cheaper or we could lend a few out.

/Edit/ This will only be open to Dustarains, methinks. Sorry!

TeRRi2k
11-25-2002, 03:42 AM
haha i dont thin the prize should be the zepplin tho..coz ..duh the person that entered most likely owns one already XD

poo arwen i thought we were making a carpet shop now its zepplin ahahaha :megaeek:

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-25-2002, 09:04 AM
The zeppelin race could be between two islands maybe? perhaps a Dustari to Zormite race or something? Because if we have it on the Dustari island, people will cut corners :(

sageofthehalo
11-25-2002, 10:12 AM
BUT, lets like devide it into sections, like Beginers, Intermidiate, and Expert! That way its all fair and even.

Zurkiba
11-25-2002, 11:52 AM
Have two teams...
One Racer and one Archer

The Racer's job is to win the race and avoid arrows...
The Archer's job is to take the enemy Zeplin down.

Crovax_Dark_Lord
11-25-2002, 02:40 PM
How about... no... I'm not having my zeplin shot apart...

Zurkiba
11-25-2002, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Crovax_Dark_Lord
How about... no... I'm not having my zeplin shot apart...
Zeplins are easy to make... plus what's the point in two... slow moving Zeplins... moving in one single direction... fun?

baywatch1
11-25-2002, 10:50 PM
I think its a very cool idea to make a zepplein race!
if it starts tell me please! my name in graal is Michael{Leader}[Mafia]

Crovax_Dark_Lord
11-26-2002, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

Zeplins are easy to make... plus what's the point in two... slow moving Zeplins... moving in one single direction... fun?
Tis not slow moving if everyone puts all their stuff in thier houses... encouraging thieves to run around looking for unlocked doors and raiding houses...

baywatch1
11-26-2002, 12:47 AM
NONO Mafia will control if someone steal or not!
I think its their own fault if someone let his door open!

TeRRi2k
11-26-2002, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by baywatch1
I think its a very cool idea to make a zepplein race!
if it starts tell me please! my name in graal is Michael{Leader}[Mafia]

i think for the first time it will only be open to dustarians ;o
any ideas for the prize? :D

JrTerrorist
11-29-2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by MilkyWay0016
Also, Hurumi and I are thinking of forming a zeppelin Shop. Possibly on this day, we could sell zeppelins for cheaper or we could lend a few out.

I was going to make like 12 Zepplins then put them in my future house/shop -.- plus lots of boards for making ships :O!