PDA

View Full Version : Stefan Faker

Christian
11-24-2002, 08:08 PM
I have never seen someone who fakes Stefan and Stefans mother..
Is it allowed to fake Stefan?
oh and his real name isn`t stefan ;)
(2. one is a Graal-Atlantis Staff)

http://www.graalownaz.de/graal1.PNG

http://www.graalownaz.de/graal2.PNG

Mista_Micro
11-24-2002, 08:18 PM
Its one of those jokes.. you know.. haha look at me I am lame kinda things i guess

konidias
11-24-2002, 10:10 PM
It's completely possible there are people on Graal that are named Stefan. You can't just say Stefan Knorr is the only Stefan in the world. :P

Of course, if they are saying they are the Stefan that created Graal, then of course they should be punished. Birdbird's name is Stefan, but he doesn't run around saying "I'm Stefan I made Graal"

I think it's only serious when the person doing it is really trying to pretend to be Stefan in order to get people's account info, or mislead them, or something.

syltburk
11-24-2002, 10:49 PM
lol......

On frolic before there were a ´glitch, so if you had paused you could set ur nick as
etc: Jaffer (Manager)

or *Stefan

There were a guy who was named as *Stefan, he got banned

Loriel
11-24-2002, 11:00 PM
I used to (unintentionally) have a great success at faking Stefan by using the account SK and repeatly telling people who asked that I am NOT Stefan. :(

Timpan3
11-25-2002, 04:52 AM
Haha poor Loriel :( .. Anyway, having names like " '*Stefan [I am the Creator of Graal" is just silly, and shouldn't be punished, but, however, tricking people into doing things with your fake identity SHOULD , however.

NovaNET
11-25-2002, 05:08 AM
I remember when i was in highschool there was a kid named Stefan he was huge "not fat" he looked like the hulk size wise. and kids would say random words and he would flip out and then one day a kid said hey stefan your shoe is untied and he took his shoe off and beat the kid down!!! He haid like some kind of autism i thought he was pretty cool even though he was kinda handicapped i mean the guy drew better then anyone i have ever seen.

TifaKhan
11-25-2002, 05:27 AM
When i was co manager this guy came on a fake stefan account, something like Stefan007 or something stupid like that.
He messaged my RC and asked me if could set his freind up with RC and lvl 3 rights.
I was like, why dont you come on RC and do it yourself, oh , and would you like the ftp pass while im at it?
He said im too busy to come on RC and yes i'd like the ftp pass.
Sure here you go: diputserauoy(read it backwards)
I banned him 5 minutes later for hacking.
Back to topic though, i was told staff in particular werent allowed to fake the name stefan with the asterik in front of it.(*Stefan)
But you cant ban everyone with the name Stefan, as pointed out, there name could seriously be Stefan, like mine could seriously be Tifa.;)

NovaNET
11-25-2002, 05:52 AM
My Middle name is Nova ;)

cloudstrifevii
11-25-2002, 06:29 AM
You must be new here Christian because this kind of thing happens all the time.

UrashimaX
11-25-2002, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by TifaKhan
When i was co manager this guy came on a fake stefan account, something like Stefan007 or something stupid like that.
He messaged my RC and asked me if could set his freind up with RC and lvl 3 rights.
I was like, why dont you come on RC and do it yourself, oh , and would you like the ftp pass while im at it?
He said im too busy to come on RC and yes i'd like the ftp pass.
Sure here you go: diputserauoy(read it backwards)
I banned him 5 minutes later for hacking.
Back to topic though, i was told staff in particular werent allowed to fake the name stefan with the asterik in front of it.(*Stefan)
But you cant ban everyone with the name Stefan, as pointed out, there name could seriously be Stefan, like mine could seriously be Tifa.;)

You ban someone with the reason of 'hacking' because they ask you if you can give them the FTP?

TifaKhan
11-25-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by UrashimaX

You ban someone with the reason of 'hacking' because they ask you if you can give them the FTP?

No because he hacked in front of my eyes.

XxxxneosoftxxxX
11-25-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by UrashimaX

Originally posted by TifaKhan

No because he hacked in front of my eyes.

:megaeek:

Christian
11-25-2002, 10:48 PM
I am not new but its new for me to see that Staff call therselve Stefans Mother...

osrs
11-26-2002, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by syltburk
lol......

On frolic before there were a ´glitch, so if you had paused you could set ur nick as
etc: Jaffer (Manager)

or *Stefan

There were a guy who was named as *Stefan, he got banned

The NPC-Server was with problems,a lot of people was using staff tags.(Frolic fault)