PDA

View Full Version : Account Problems...

MoonAngel
06-03-2001, 12:59 AM
Ok, on both my P2P accounts I can't access G2K1 since it froze when i entered the same level with each account, the level under the one with the waterfall to get on the snow mountain, now each time i try to log on, it freezes. This happened on Shaded Legend in the 4th or 5th level after the intro.... I don't know who to email, it might be a flag or a var in conflict or the level could be down from npcs server... anyone that can help, help? Oh and the accounts are SilverAngel and MoonAngel.

CrazedMerlin
06-03-2001, 03:50 AM
[email protected]
i think ?

fugitive316
06-03-2001, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by MoonAngel
Ok, on both my P2P accounts I can't access G2K1 since it froze when i entered the same level with each account, the level under the one with the waterfall to get on the snow mountain, now each time i try to log on, it freezes. This happened on Shaded Legend in the 4th or 5th level after the intro.... I don't know who to email, it might be a flag or a var in conflict or the level could be down from npcs server... anyone that can help, help? Oh and the accounts are SilverAngel and MoonAngel.

That happend to me on classic a few months ago. All I did was go into my weblevels folder , and delete that level from it. So when I got back on graal it loaded over again.

The shaded legend intro was buggy the first week it was out, thanks to godspeed all of the bugs were ironed out.

*goes off to making levels for SL*

Admins
06-03-2001, 05:37 AM
Yes may be a problem with the level
in cache, delete the content of the weblevels
folder

MoonAngel
06-03-2001, 05:47 AM
erm, it didnt work, could you warp or any RC warp these 2 accounts to the unstick me level?

SilverAngel
MoonAngel

MoonAngel
06-03-2001, 06:14 AM
could anyone warp my accounts and pm me on the forum after??? PLEASE!