PDA

View Full Version : Is everyone still interested in that "write your kingdoms official history" thing?

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
11-22-2002, 11:35 AM
I am. It was an idea Zurkiba suggested. I'd love to write my official kingdoms history, with assistance from former Kings, of course, but I don't want to be the only one doing it because this isn't some one day project.

ZanderX
11-22-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
with assistance from former Kings

Only one of whom is still around.

feivel
11-23-2002, 02:54 AM
Heh I cant even remember most of Samurai history, even the stuff that happened while I was around :(

ZanderX
11-23-2002, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by feivel
Heh I cant even remember most of Samurai history, even the stuff that happened while I was around :(

I'll help. I remember.

Zurkiba
11-23-2002, 04:07 AM
The novels can be fact or fiction... If you cant remember certain facts in the timeline, just make up a logical story.

Lyndzey
11-23-2002, 06:46 AM
I know a lot about Dustari history (I was the first Queen) and a lot about Samurai history. I can help.

Jeff
11-23-2002, 11:00 AM
I've been in both Samurai and Dustari. I remember the Dante days. Could help.

Brad
11-24-2002, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey
I know a lot about Dustari history (I was the first Queen) and a lot about Samurai history. I can help.

The best queen.

You recruited me I think. I taught your cousin how to rp ;]

Also, it can't be too hard.

It started with Zormite and Dustari fighting to control everything etc etc. Then Pirates wandered in or something after the samurai..I don't know. I could write one if I felt like it.

Sparkplug
11-25-2002, 06:19 AM
Zormite started with Hiryuu
then Dustari came along with Asuka and Brady as head Knight or something///// forgot origonal name I think it was like Midevil Kingdom or something like that\\\\\

Then i think Pirates came and Samurai at same time...
Samurai started with Trueheat and Gameo
Pirates started with Ghost pirate w/ Tofu! as his first mate :P
~~~
I think that is how it went

Zach1
11-26-2002, 04:42 AM
Hiryuu, Chris-Killem (cant remember his zormite name :|) Zarnage, Brad ( same :|), Zak (me), then that whole stupid thing with hawk and kamuii, i lost track after that. there were a whole bunch of stupid pair of kings, and tribunal crap...yeah.

GryffonDurime
11-27-2002, 11:02 AM
Hehe....I was around for the tribunal. And Elven. But now I'm bringing up old wounds, aren't I? Personally, I can remember a couple defining events...
Kamuii leaving things to the Tribunal of Henry, Tupperwear and Kawaii, the joyous death of Elven, the constant political instability of Zormite, the time when there was only 1 Samurai...wait, they were called Santerrian. Then Kamuii's "glorious advent" (ie. Aol does not allow movement on Graal)...Wryoko's wonderful little attacks, ACKBAR, the Airship competition...getting kidnapped personally on multiple occasions by various groups...Oi

Zurkiba
11-27-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by GryffonDurime
... political instability of Zormite...
Till I came?

GryffonDurime
11-28-2002, 02:15 AM
Zurkiba, you have a touch. A touch of death. Go away. ;)

Brad
11-30-2002, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by GryffonDurime
Hehe....I was around for the tribunal. And Elven. But now I'm bringing up old wounds, aren't I? Personally, I can remember a couple defining events...
Kamuii leaving things to the Tribunal of Henry, Tupperwear and Kawaii, the joyous death of Elven, the constant political instability of Zormite, the time when there was only 1 Samurai...wait, they were called Santerrian. Then Kamuii's "glorious advent" (ie. Aol does not allow movement on Graal)...Wryoko's wonderful little attacks, ACKBAR, the Airship competition...getting kidnapped personally on multiple occasions by various groups...Oi

THE ORC INVASION.

GryffonDurime
12-01-2002, 06:35 AM
I didn't think the stupid lamers...I mean orcs were even worth mentioning ;)