PDA

View Full Version : Priests? Wands?

Zach1
11-22-2002, 09:12 AM
wh... no. Priests and wands dont mix...what are some other items, with the same usage for priests? open thread, pm your ideas.

Mine: maybe a rune of some sort you hold in your hand..while holding the rune punching does the same exact thing as using a wand...sept its attuned to your god's skills

Nobody reads the god's forum...too many stickys.

zell12
11-22-2002, 09:19 AM
You don't need a damn wand, just use your mini menu and bind.

Zach1
11-22-2002, 09:25 AM
Runes....ruuuneeessss..... :eek:

Zurkiba
11-25-2002, 09:13 PM
Runes would fit in with Astri's theme :P.

But there should be a better variety of wands... each one does something special.

Like on this game I played pre-graal. You could chose your class which included; Priest, Rouge, Warrior, Sorccerror, and Monk.
There were about five to ten differnt wands. But... those 10 differnt wands would be split, but still accessable, between Sorc and Priest.

The wands followed the dieties... the stronger dieties had the stronger wands.

So like we could have a wand of Brigids which would do something like (Attuned: Major Healing, Town Portal, etc) with unlimited charges.

Then for some of the other gods... we could have runes and such. Because in Norse mythology each god was represented by a single rune... mainly the rune contained the letter that said his name or a picture of that god's sacred animal.

Personally I think the gods should be given more charater. Like if it was a good person. Like, how that god would act if he were on the world, how does he like favor to be brought to him (sacrafice), what does he like to do?... etc.

BoneCrusher2
11-28-2002, 02:22 PM
amyeb a staff...eh? maybe? like moses had! lol

graaliholic
11-28-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Zurkiba
I think the gods should be given more charater. Like if it was a good person. Like, how that god would act if he were on the world, how does he like favor to be brought to him (sacrafice), what does he like to do?... etc.

Get holy posession, bless, and walk around 'acting' like your god :P or get avatar (when it gets fixed)

zell12
11-28-2002, 07:56 PM
I got bless, but I need to get from level 7 wisdom to level 10 to get that avatar spell x.x

BoneCrusher2
11-29-2002, 12:40 AM
whats holy possesions do? I have it i bought it when i was level 9 but i died and i went down to level 8 and i never got around to leveling it yet

Tyhm
12-24-2002, 07:41 AM
Staff To Snake!

MasterNuke
12-24-2002, 08:02 AM
Holy Symbols... hmm... maybe on the end of a staff....

Tyhm
12-29-2002, 02:44 AM
I'd say improved staffs, but not while Improve Wisdom Bonus continues to want PotionWis which doesn't exist and, if it did exist, would be a waste.