PDA

View Full Version : hmm

Lyndzey8000
03-21-2001, 06:04 AM
It's strange that at first everyone hated Police, and people started hating me because I was in it. Now everyone, including people that wanted it to die, are running for chief and asking me to be a police. Just thought that was strange.

Asuka
03-21-2001, 06:17 AM
Lyndzey has a good point.

03-21-2001, 06:54 AM
I do not hate Police, I hate the Police team with exception to Lyndzey and Cloud X.

FatherDante
03-21-2001, 06:55 AM
I never had anything against the police, except Ice Pick, and Jack's... pride.

Zulithe
03-21-2001, 09:53 AM
I'm with Dante. I have nothing against Police. HOWEVER I do have issues with certain individuals involved in the society. But that goes for just about every form of Admin on Graal. Some people are currupt and/or intolerant and should be removed/never put into staff.

IMO Graal isn't strict enough on its qualifications for Staff. Though Lycia's recent standards for Events Team sound pretty good, now its up to her to get RID of the worthless ones and fill those positions with quality help.

FatherDante
03-21-2001, 10:39 AM
I like that therea ren't many bad staff on 2001. It's one of the best parts of the server.

Lyndzey8000
03-21-2001, 10:58 AM
Yes the staff on 2001 are great. I don't know why people had a problem with Game for a while, Game was doing a good job and still would be if he hadn't quit.

I don't mean people that don't lik what the Police did. They would tell me 'YOU SUCK YOU ARE POLICE POLICE SUCK HAHAHAHAHA' and the next day they are running for chief. Most people only had a problem with the members, it will hopefully change

vergil
03-21-2001, 11:26 AM
I never hated the police, i was never around when all that stuff with Jack happened so i dont know about it :(

Yamizitzu
03-21-2001, 03:35 PM
good point lyndzey

Tolerian28
03-21-2001, 03:47 PM
Yes jack can be a little frustrating at times but he is really a good man you just have to get to know him more.
And thats exactly right lyndzey everyone was saying god what are the use of police there just another useless staff buit now those people are running for chief or asking how they get in.

Lycia
03-22-2001, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Zulithe
I'm with Dante. I have nothing against Police. HOWEVER I do have issues with certain individuals involved in the society. But that goes for just about every form of Admin on Graal. Some people are currupt and/or intolerant and should be removed/never put into staff.

IMO Graal isn't strict enough on its qualifications for Staff. Though Lycia's recent standards for Events Team sound pretty good, now its up to her to get RID of the worthless ones and fill those positions with quality help.

Yeah. I thought I'd do that because peoples were getting into ET too easily and it wasn't fair to others. Its harder to get in now. I may even make the ET sponsorship to 4 instead of 3. Thats if MadBrad agrees to it.

ReBBisH
03-22-2001, 05:13 AM
err I had 7 sponsors for ET =) But they are full ;(

http://www.hyperspacehq.com/rebsig.gif

MdadBrad
03-22-2001, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by Lycia

Yeah. I thought I'd do that because peoples were getting into ET too easily and it wasn't fair to others. Its harder to get in now. I may even make the ET sponsorship to 4 instead of 3. Thats if MadBrad agrees to it.

I think thats a good idea. People were getting in ET too easily. Now it's harder but people still go crazy trying to get in asking people to sponser them. So maybe it should also be that people can only support two people. Oh yeah and police can't count as staff sponsers. :P

03-22-2001, 06:04 AM
"Hey Freak dude! Sponser me for ET!"
-Everyone who pms me

MdadBrad
03-22-2001, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by Deadly_PK
"Hey Freak dude! Sponser me for ET!"
-Everyone who pms me

Yeah! OMG Why don't they understand that WE DONT SPONSER?!

freddyfox
03-22-2001, 06:31 AM
I got some idiot PMing me that he would make a good team for the following reasons. (I am NOT making this up):
I don't PK
I have lots of friends
I'm in a guild
Blah blah blah
I own a fern
Etc. etc.
My house is big
[email protected]!!!

The list went on, not one thing that would be useful in events team.

03-22-2001, 06:50 AM
LooNiX

FatherDante
03-22-2001, 07:30 AM
I think a person would have a better chance of getting into a position if they gave serious reasons for being accepted... Not that I know, I've never tried to get a position.

Lycia
03-22-2001, 12:52 PM
Heh, everyone asks me to support them. I ignore them.

Tyhm
03-22-2001, 12:56 PM
I think we should have a limit on how many people we can support a month. Like one.

"SUPPORT ME FOR GP!"
"Sorry, already supported someone else this month"

I also think SOMEone should point out the object is to find an admin that thinks you're deserving rather than find the most gullible admin on the staff..."SUPPORT ME!" "Sure"

Lycia
03-22-2001, 12:59 PM
Errrrrr, then we'd run out of admins pretty fast.

03-22-2001, 01:03 PM
People wanting to be an ET have to be approved by both me and MadBrad before they get accepted.

Tyhm
03-22-2001, 01:10 PM
2 a week then, whatever.

03-22-2001, 01:16 PM
""Say what you like about Nero--that guy knows how to party!"-Tyhm"

hahahaha :D

Lycia
03-22-2001, 01:19 PM
Well, ET is supposed to be getting their own forum soon, but I don't know the ETA On that.

FatherDante
03-22-2001, 02:33 PM
Staff seems so trivial... people oughtn't be affected by who's in charge. I think the best thing for the players would be if no staff were considered higher ranking than any player. That would make the players feel better, and prevent the staff from being... too egotistical. A common problem. :)