PDA

View Full Version : nobody listens so i have to take care of this

syltburk
11-19-2002, 08:20 PM
:( nobody listen, so i take it here.

Taz is giving away p2p and trial acounts that doesnt belong to him.

Alot of my freinds got like 2 p2p acounts that doesnt belong to them.
I have told them to not use them, and they wont.
But some people will.

Do something becuse Taz arent supposed to do like this.

CheeToS2
11-19-2002, 10:08 PM
email it to unixmad or send it to him with the support desk (http://support.graalonline.com i think)

zell12
11-20-2002, 03:11 AM
Tell koni or nem, they will just delete the accounts.

Spark910
11-20-2002, 04:43 AM
And if its all a mistake? The good paid accounts will be gone, and thus some unhappy people arise.

VampiricTutorNewHD
11-20-2002, 04:48 AM
Why isn't TAZ allowed to buy people accounts? If I recall correctly, MG did that if you sent him money by mail if you couldn't get a credit card.

Graal518
11-20-2002, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by VampiricTutorNewHD
Why isn't TAZ allowed to buy people accounts? If I recall correctly, MG did that if you sent him money by mail if you couldn't get a credit card.

He is saying that Taz is giving away accounts that don't belong to him. :\

Timpan3
11-21-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Graal518

He is saying that Taz is giving away accounts that don't belong to him. :\

Yes, as in already baught accounts. I'm assuming he tricks players into giving him their passwords, then start some sort of business involving them.

Lyndzey
11-21-2002, 07:28 PM
What's Taz's main account?

brock128
11-21-2002, 07:39 PM
Nobody listens? Then you can't go to stefan/unixmad, as they never check their e-mail or fourm PMs. Well, by the time they do, it's too late. Or somthing, shrug.

Timpan3
11-21-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
I can't help but think that the ingame police should be able to catch this stuff. That's what they're for, right?

Yes, and other issues, but this could be considered an account fraud, or rather , it IS, and therefore is a SERIOUS (well, all the crimes are serious, but this one's a red alert one, heh..)matter, which should be delt by a more efficient punishment (direct penalty from stefan/unixmad/lyndzey etc.). By efficient, I mean IP banning, not just banning from all the servers manually, as there might come up new ones, and so on.

Timpan3
11-21-2002, 10:24 PM

I know, and I agree. I meant that the ingame police should be spotting and dealing with this stuff so that the players don't need to.

Oh, heh, I guess, but in my opinion, GP's has just as much chance of finding it as people, but since the players are not staff (as in not devoted to WORK for the server, in any way), that would be a great idea Kaimetsu :) (If it's not already under enforcement, that is)

Jeff
11-21-2002, 10:27 PM
Kaimetsu:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Graal2002 doesn't have GPs. Needs 'em, but ain't got 'em.

Timpan3
11-21-2002, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Jeff
Kaimetsu:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Graal2002 doesn't have GPs. Needs 'em, but ain't got 'em.

I think he was stating GP's in general, not just G2002, as it's not the only server these problems occur at (I'm positive, playermade servers are often great targets).

syltburk
11-21-2002, 11:05 PM
Lyndzey acount is something like

taz -graal- or something

He is postion on this forums.

Kaimetsu?
do you think he is giving acounts and passwords to staff?
nuu, hes giving them to people who he thinks is dumb enought to take it *Looks at UN*. Not all of them in UN are dumb, but the most of the people that is online UN are newbies with trial.

They dont report, they dont care.

Timpan3
11-21-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by syltburk
Lyndzey acount is something like

taz -graal- or something

He is postion on this forums.

Kaimetsu?
do you think he is giving acounts and passwords to staff?
nuu, hes giving them to people who he thinks is dumb enought to take it *Looks at UN*. Not all of them in UN are dumb, but the most of the people that is online UN are newbies with trial.

They dont report, they dont care.
Umm ... He didn't say that, now did he? Eitherway, it really doesn't matter who he gives them to, as by simply tricking people into giving him access , he's breaking the rules, and should be delt with accordingly, end of discussion.

syltburk
11-21-2002, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Timpan3

Umm ... He didn't say that, now did he? Eitherway, it really doesn't matter who he gives them to, as by simply tricking people into giving him access , he's breaking the rules, and should be delt with accordingly, end of discussion.

yes. I should have copied the history.

But he is tricking other once to. If they use acounts that doesnt belong to them. They have breaken a rule.

Timpan3
11-21-2002, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by syltburk

yes. I should have copied the history.

But he is tricking other once to. If they use acounts that doesnt belong to them. They have breaken a rule.

He did NOT, I've read it through and you're wrong. I've already pointed out the meaning of your message, so there.

Brad
11-22-2002, 03:32 AM
haha jaffer you sound smart

Neonight
11-22-2002, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by Brad
haha jaffer you sound smart

English isn't his first language. :)

I think it's nice that:

1.) Someone's finally going to get a hold of that Taz idiot.
2.) Jaffer took his time to actually come on here and tell someone, even if he can't speak the best of English. ;)

Timpan3
11-22-2002, 01:36 PM

Fair point. Perhaps efforts should be made to educate newbies as to the dangers present.

Yes, but not in the License Agreement or anything, we all know that is not something everyone reads through, especially internet junkies who just wants to test the game because they're bored, etc.

We should have this taught out via email (their respective ISP email). So basically, we should send the same email to all the emails in the database. Atleast that way, they have been informed.

Timpan3
11-22-2002, 01:42 PM

Perhaps. Or some popup ingame reminding them.

Yeah, but it shouldn't really load as a webpage, because the reciever might think of it as another one of those annoying popup ads, and close it down.

Eitherway, it beats having it in the license agreement, along with the other rant that I would never read through.

Masah
11-22-2002, 03:29 PM
What the hell, his account name is taz-graal not taz -graal- lol.

-Brett

ShadowStrike2k1
11-22-2002, 07:21 PM
lol brett lol you lol always lol end lol a lol message lol with lol... lol

Timpan3
11-22-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by ShadowStrike2k1
lol brett lol you lol always lol end lol a lol message lol with lol... lol

Now that truly sucked as a message, even more than this :(.

Delteria_Free18
11-22-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by brock128
Nobody listens? Then you can't go to stefan/unixmad, as they never check their e-mail or fourm PMs. Well, by the time they do, it's too late. Or somthing, shrug.

the usually check mine within 1 day :)..... am I spekial?

Timpan3
11-22-2002, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Delteria_Free18

the usually check mine within 1 day :)..... am I spekial?

No, he's just exaggerating about the waiting time for a response.