PDA

View Full Version : I need help apon changing my password

Ashy
11-19-2002, 01:26 AM
I have axedently gave out my password well not really my password, Its my client inside my graal someone told me about it i had no idea what it was i looked in my user.whatever file and made it into a note pad then put find and Typed ashy and it had Ashy/Pass:#%$^%^%^#%^%&<--Some crap like that in RC and i put it in there........ and now i tryed changing my password but the email still hasn't come to my email address i check /openacc ashy and my email is the same not changed but i seem not to get my password info back into my email so if the Account manager could help me i would be eternaly greatful XD Thanx Agian Graal.

AlexH
11-19-2002, 01:28 AM
E-mail: [email protected]
Or fourm PM Lyndzey or Agealos(better with Lyndzey I think I spelt this wrong).

Ashy
11-19-2002, 01:35 AM
I think the account managers are going to be watching this thread becuase they are nice and they treat the player right.

Timpan3
11-19-2002, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Ashy
I think the account managers are going to be watching this thread becuase they are nice and they treat the player right.

Don't they always? :) Anyway, ask Lyndzey about it, she'll help you out (she's helped me with alot) and she's active within the forums too.

Ashy
11-19-2002, 02:07 AM
[email protected]